Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. taovkool

taovkool Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right now the tl is still on the Roan Kingdom Conference of Nobles where the crown prince and mc curbstomp the opposition for being a bunch of no good ambitious pieces of shit.

Does anybody knows what happens next?

2. Daily Prog

Daily Prog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a while since I read it so there might be some miss, but here is the general things that happen :
    1. Battle at Karo Kingdom -> Kale & groups battle against northen alliance and half dragon mentioned above, they defeated northen alliance but the half dragon manages to get away. After this battle Cale inform Karo kingdom about empire and Karo kingdom decide to join Cale. This arc also show dark elves.

2. Battle at Breck Kingdom -> Raon get sick(first growth) , battle against northen alliance and winning, battle against half dragon and win as well this time. Kale use 1/3 of ancient element water so he only have 1/3 left. He also use Super Rock(rock element ancient power) ability.

3. Finding Water element -> After using the water in the battle, the ancient power become unbalanced because water element too little, fortunately Cale still alive thanks to Super Rock, but need to find water element or he will die in 3 days. This arc ended with Cale having new water ancient power, Cale plate(translation) /bowl(raw) become bigger than Choi Han, Raon winning against first growth and having "Present/Now" as his attribute. Cale subordinates(Choi Han, Lark, Archie, Rosalind) threaten the 2 northen alliance kingdom(except Paerun since Chlope already betray them) to join them in just two days after seeing Cale get sick(Cale got sick because he is in process of enlargening his plate?). Two Kingdom join them and so they manage to win against Bear and dwarf of the flame without much casualities.

4. Empire vs Whipper Kingdom Arc -> Cale strengthen Fire destruction(fire element ancient power) first. I don't remember mostly, but Cale, Choi Han, and Rosalyn helped the Whipper kingdom. Choi Han can't use his aura to conceal Roan Kingdom relation with Whipper, Rosalyn join as mercenary. Whipper Kingdom mages also come back to help their homeland(Whipper) to fight against empire. Cale also use dwarf and bear he got above(yeah, he didn't kill them) to fight against empire. The first battle ended with Whipper Kingdom win.

Before the second battle, Cale being called to help the empire even though he wasn't in good condition(Cale acting as if he wasn't in good condition to be exact). The empire use the trump card which is a golem. The golem being controlled by alchemist, but the core is called "Black despair". Black despair was the liquid containing the soul/resentment of the people that trapped after dying in Bell Tower experiment. Cale got angry because of that and also the fact that black despair can't be erased by anyone except for Mary, Dark Elf, and Cale(fire destruction can purify black despair) and ended up attacking Ardin(empire prince) because of that. After that the Cale group+Whipper vs Empire. Cale manage to purify black despair, winning against Warlock(the empire Bell Tower vice president/president that was a warlock and part of 'Arm'), Choi Han manage to hurt Ardin as well. This arc ended with Cale fainted.

5. Jungle vs Empire Arc -> Jungle also attacked by Golem , Cale and his group helped Ritana fighting it. Cale alliance formally declare war against empire because empire using black magic("the black despair part"). In this arc, dark elves join to help purifying black despair. When Cale group enter area 7 of the jungle(which being controlled by Empire using some traitor in Ritana faction), Raon and goldie realize that there's tons of dead mana bom and the fact that Empire planning to destroy jungle in the first place. The dark elves can't absorb all the dead mana in the same time. At that time, Cale shield tell Cale that he could eat dead mana(quite glutton indeed, but it is very useful) and the fact the tree where he got the shield was black not only because of grudge but also because of dead mana. Cale group then fight against the empire and win, he also got the airspace/airplane the prince thought he blew to destroy Cale and his group while in fact the it was now in possession of Cale and Goldie(if not wrong).

5. Current Arc -> this one doesn't end yet. The thing that I can say is Mary got power up, Cale is declared as dead by prince Alberu, and Cale plan to attack the empire.

This should cover most of the storyline. Hope this is helpful. If some part are wrong then I am sorry since it was MTL and it's been a while since I read it;)

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
    alexfilia, _Alive__, Elisee and 14 others like this.
  3. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Warlock dead?
    And basically the Empire became public enemy western Continent because black Magic?
    Did more Arm personel show up anymore?

4. Daily Prog

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Warlock doesn't die... at least yet... I am not sure if Cale would kill him in the future or not. The last time Warlock scene was that he was interrogated by Cale and Goldie. I don't think Cale would kill someone with so much information like him in the near future.

2. Well... basically all nation (Jungle, Whipper, Breck, Roan, Karo) already allianced with Cale, so what the difference? it's just that they declare it in the surface. Oh, but Karo kingdom still doesn't oppose empire in the surface yet.

3. No. The last one was Warlock, the current arc just started. Also If I am not wrong, all if not most Arm highest personel (half dragon, mage, healer, fake dragon slayer, and Warlock) was already captured or killed by Cale, it would be surprising if they keep popping up like endless zombies.

5. moneng85

moneng85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks bruh

Daily Prog likes this.
  6. pcheshire

pcheshire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What exactly does condemnation of the sun do? what about the god of death's divine item?

7. taovkool

Reading List:
    Link
    And the greatest question of all, what about the shipping? Is our beloved commander going to end up with someone, anyone at all?

8. happypanda

happypanda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So... what does Super Rock do?

9. taovkool

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven't you been reading? It asks you over and over again if you want to die or not.

10. happypanda

happypanda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know I'm not asking about that.

11. taovkool

Reading List:
    Link
    Greater endurance if I remember it right. Balanced out the earth element as well. Though, there might also be something about Earth affinity, but Cale never practiced any magic so who knows what's going to come out of this.

12. Daily Prog

Reading List:
    Link
    I am trying to not touch this topic since I don't know exactly either , but here:
    There might be a clue about condemnation in the middle of Warlock interrogation, but as far as I know it was something about the fake saint and half saint are actually a true saint and Hannah was some sort of "Weapon" to punish (?) that's why she was talented in sword. Also 'Arm' was trying to eliminate the twin since the first place (not because of Hannah failure, more about they are afraid of Sun God(?)"
    Like I say I am not sure, if anyone read the MTL can verify or counter it, please correct it for the audience sake.

Not sure either(again because MTL was bad), but Super Rock definitely strong enough to battle/restrain/block attack of half dragon that goes beserk. It's something about Rock flying to the sky, become particle and condensed as weapon to attack half dragon(?)

13. Daily Prog

Reading List:
    Link
    Since there's a mention about Super Rock 'Do you want to sacrifice' things, here some spoiler:
    Super Rock power actually doesn't have anything to do with sacrifice. He keep asking Cale about sacrifice was some sort of test(?). If I am not wrong, in MTL it mentioned that in the past he(Super Rock) couldn't protect those who sacrificing themselves(his friends that have ancient power), now he want to protect those that have determination to sacrifice himself for others.

Forgot to answer.. no. basically this story is more family/friendship like than romance. I doubt Cale would end up with someone. Though I suppose adding romance wasn't bad thing either

14. kimik14

kimik14 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep the rock is actually strong it also help cale when he overused the water but he he still need to find another power to balance the ancient powers within his body. And i actually ship cale and choi han hehehe they will look good together hehehe

shiory, Ashlesa and Raven Evernight like this.
  15. damnedguy

damnedguy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how's romance?

16. mariahilise

mariahilise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, why is Cale declared dead?

17. Daily Prog

Reading List:
    Link
    Cale was supposed to heavily injured while protecting others in the empire airplane(?) that being self-destructed by Ardin. So if Cale wasn't being injured at all it would raise suspicion, while it doesn't need to be dead(Cale suggest it to be heavily injured rather than dead), I guess Alberu think that Cale being dead would lessen the guard empire have also lessened the reliance to Cale which would become less burden to Cale. Also, by doing that, Cale could be more focus in attacking the empire in the shadow over protecting a soldier/normal people in the public eye.

Read the comment above. There's no romance so far.

Elisee, shiory, yukihibari and 3 others like this.
  18. Khalala

Khalala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou very much!! Usually reading spoilers is to quench your curiosity about the story, but after reading this, it just makes me even more curious after the spoilers. Seems like I have to stock the story for a while longer. Thank God it updates everyday.

Daily Prog likes this.
  19. Khalala

Khalala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was Cale's idea considering his personality and his dream to have a slackers life . And yes a little bit of romance is good as long as it won't ruin the story. But I think theres just like 0,0000000001% chance that will happens LOL.

I think Choi-han x Mary pairing will be a good one considering both of them have such a devotion to Cale

shiory and Pansy25 like this.
  20. Daily Prog

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that you say it. It's indeed quitethink likely needed for Cale to truly being forgotten by people. I can't find any proof, but in my eyes, Cale wasn't the type to use the word 'die' easily, that was my guess why Cale doesn't think that far. But in peacetime after all of this(empire, Arm, and maybe another enemy) done, I think Cale would still not use the word 'die' since being dead means he couldn't use people(other than his party) to do his bidding in everyday lives without concealing his appearance, also he should always hiding his appearance everytime he go which would be annoying. Last point, like Cale always say, What's the point in collecting whealth if you couldn't spent it? Well. that only my opinion though.

shiory and Khalala like this.