Spoiler BL - My Cherry Will Explode in the Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL this is hilarious. Rule number 1 is to never drop the soap :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

couchpotato1929 likes this.
  2. Queue

Queue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ohhh atleast they did :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

3. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    i read through it. It was ok read. Just my mind rip

4. Queue

Queue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i ask a link for the raws? :sushi_peak::aww::blobnosebleed::blobokhand::blobReach:

5. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Queue likes this.
  6. Queue

Queue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shizun likes this.
  7. hikaharu

hikaharu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's quite easy to read thou.. I managed to finish it within 1day xD

Queue likes this.
  8. hikaharu

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's some little spoiler regarding MC and his gang
    Leader: ML Power: Gravity and corrosion (But he mostly uses his gravity power. And badass with it too)
    Minion 1-The student that was bitten in the internet cafe (He's the otaku of the group.He come up with suggestions on how to use their powers the most) Power: super strong
    Minion 2- Dr. Song (He's the Dr the treats ML before the apocalypse) Power: Water (He can control water into ice or hot water)
    Minion 3- A girl that they saved from a Internet cafe (Poor girl thought she couldn't be together with her boyfriend anymore since she was scratched (I think) by a zombie Luckily there's the golden thigh, MC to the rescue) Power: can change her body into mist
    Minion 4- The girl's boyfriend (He got his power by eating nucleus like ML) Power: Earth (can make earth wall and spike Quite a badass too.. A softie for his girl Aww)
    Minion 5- ML friend that he called before the apocalypse Power:Thunder
    Minion 6- ML friend sister (They're twins The sis got her power first) Power: Wind
    Moscot 1- (lol) a cute shouta that sell meng (they found him alone with a kitty with his parents outside the room already turned into zombies poor boy. Luckily a golden thigh then dropped by to save him and kitty) Power: spiritual (he can see far and got senses to detect danger)
    Moscot 2- kitty (the pet kitten that shouta raise) Power: Copy others ability (I guess no one know how kitty got it.. He just suddenly got it one day. Kitty is the watch cat for Moscot 1. Kitty is a badass that can kill zombies too Go kitty!)
    MC is like golden thigh for everyone inside.
    The ending is cute though...
    in the end.. There's like no definite ending of the zombie like other apocalypse novel... We won't know if one day there'll be a zombie king or something stronger... Guess human just adapt...? The ending for ML and MC is they got married! The first couple registered for same sex marriage Aww...
    But I found the plot twist for the side cp are quite funny thou
    1 SCP: The mist girl with her boyfriend (ofc)
    2SCP: The nerd with ML friend"s sis (I was like whhhuuuttttt... But the theater in the translated novel hinted that he'll be with Dr Song)
    3 SCP: Dr Song with ML friend (in which they're no details whatsoever how they get together I was face-palming when the author wrote these two were together like where's the hinttsssss?)

9. Queue

Queue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah it is just some of the words/characters don't click :D iirc it cost me 3 days >\\\\\< been mtling other novels along side this one :ROFLMAO:

hikaharu likes this.
  10. hikaharu

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too! I stopped reading Warhead Pet Hamster reading this novel... Aiyaahh... there's too much novel to mtl.. .and i only have 1 brain... :cry: I need a dual processor for my brain.. :ROFLMAO: Now i'm in between to continue with hamster or go to little tiger/cat instead... :confused:

TomiNdumplings and Queue like this.
  11. Queue

Queue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lets go for a quad core or an octa core processor :ROFLMAO: but what i need most is a stable internet connection:cry: to read those unending list to mtl:ROFLMAO:

12. hikaharu

Reading List:
    Link
    Octa processorrr! Then, we'll be able to read faster and moreee~ :ROFLMAO: *pats* i feel you... when the internet starts bullying you.... *flings phone to the wall* :mad:

Queue likes this.
  13. Queue

Queue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeash :D:cookie:
    just wanna throw the phone but instead of the wall i'll go with the bed :ROFLMAO:

14. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    do we find out what happened with mc's aunt and her family?

15. hikaharu

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup~
    The cousin and their son seemed to die during the zombie breakout. MC would first saw his Aunt and Uncle... They tried to make MC take them with the gang or give out their food because he should be filial(curse them) But ML quickly glare and push MC away from them. Later, they'll meet the cousin in law in a prison in Bianchen(i think.. it was the base where MC died) Apparently she's the woman of the boss there... She tried the help the people there to drug MC and his gang... They even feed ability people meat!! And without no remorse anyway.. They said the meat is good.. How i cringe reading it... I skipped the part where they describe how they come to tried it. In the end, they're killed by ML (if i'm not mistaken) As or the aunt and uncle, they found out that they died when the base (where they first meet the aunt and uncle) was attacked by zombies after the red rain incident occured