Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    setsuna3025 and AI Xin like this.
  2. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My mum's reaction when I wanted to get a pair was "you've gone crazy" haha :ROFLMAO: but I mean WangXian is inside so it'll be subtle until you need to share the umbrella... why do I see us readers like this umbrella I wonder? :blobamused:

Ohhh, I didn't think of using AliExpress!! You could also get it from Tmall and I may be wrong but I think they're having a sale so DISCOUNT!!...just search 漫踪旗舰店

Last edited: May 3, 2019
    setsuna3025 and Sauling like this.
  3. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve been wondering something....

So after that battle at the Burial Mounds, LWJ had played Inquiry for 13 years but couldn’t find even find traces of WWX’s soul. Likewise, there were attempts after that to resurrect WWX but none of them succeeded so it was presumed that his soul had scattered. So why did the ritual by MXY succeed where nothing else did and where was WWX’s soul throughout those 13 years?

Was it explained in the novel?

4. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, haha, I didn't know about that stall, but it's too late, since I already bought it :ROFLMAO: I didn't tell my mum about the cost though, she'll kill me for getting such an expensive umbrella haha. But it's Wangxian, and and, I can't not get it, you know :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

It wasn't explained in the novel, but there have been discussions in here about this previously. Here's some link to read them if you want:

Click
    Click
    Click
    Click
    Click
    Click

The author did said that it's left to readers interpretation, so there's a wide range of theories that can go on and on, but in the novel, Wei Ying did make a point (during the Yi City arc) that 'Time, Place (Setting) and method used' plays a crucial key to soul summoning as well, so that is something that is provided as a hint in the novel.

AI Xin, setsuna3025 and cirrus74 like this.
  5. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! Guess it will remain unsolved lol

Sauling likes this.
  7. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Season 2 trailer 2 MDZS donghua... so much angst!! so much tissues and ice cream needed for tears and sweat :sweating_profusely::blob_coughblood:

Edit: My heart just...stopped. dead inside out. I need a rope for the cliff ahead :blobflag:

Persephone_M, setsuna3025 and Sauling like this.
  8. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link

Baby wen yuan :blobmelt:
    Wen ning, Wen Qing :blobflag: did i see WQ cry???
    :blobsob: And Jin Zixuan :blobsob::blobsneeze:

I cant! @Fiorisi ur hubby to cute for words, but he dead now. Still cute, but dead. He looks so sad :cry: WEN NING

https://mobile.twitter.com/sheitheist/status/1124196838158901248 = gift
    [​IMG]
    Edit: But baby LAN SIZUHI is just the cutest!

Edit: but seriously this trailer hurts!!!!
    [​IMG]

Persephone_M and setsuna3025 like this.
  9. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Did anyone see what them sv folks did how they stabbed my heart like it was nothing

10. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Persephone_M and Rufi-sidd like this.
  11. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes like why??? Like after all this time still shizun and binghe what about the rest of the characters......
    Have you even drawn a rough draft of them producer chan...... Are they still stick figures or something?

Loverofanimeandmanga likes this.
  12. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    The feels. I totally agree! On the plus side the dolls aren’t scary. *happy days* ( sorry WWX and LWJ. Your beautiful dont get me wrong, but you’s were scary. ) any ways, I hope to see character designs for the other SV characters! ( donghua designs i mean. )

Rufi-sidd likes this.
  14. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's still "in plan"if you know what I mean @Rufi-sidd Though I'm not too sure about the CG/3D but I'm a lil upset that'll the release date may need to be pushed back :hmm:

Rufi-sidd likes this.
  15. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg this is going to be so full of angst.... I am not ready. Wei Ying 'Yiling Patriarch' days is so hard to experience this in anime motion because I feel for him the most :blobsob::blob_teary: but A-Yuan is adorable! :blobicecreamlove:

P.S. I doubt we'll get the Wangxian kiss so no hopes here :blobsneeze:

Yumelien, setsuna3025 and AI Xin like this.
  16. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not ready, having to relive the pain adksfjksl the whole season won't have any good to the hearteu and I might as well be wrapping myself in the corner in denial by the end of it :blobsob::blob_teary: A-Yuan is such the angel must proteccc, along with the rest like omg have mercy it hasn't even started yet but I'm already crushed :blobdead:

Edit: I heard the donghua would probably set to air third quarter of the year-ish so does that mean the live-action will air first or....??

Sauling likes this.
  17. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    ohhhhhhhhh ahhahaha true nth stops us wangxian fans from gettin it even though its ex HHAHAHAHAHAHHA anything for wangxian merch ahahahhaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the angst is cominggggggggggg noooooooooooooo don knw if can take it cause wei ying suffered the most in his yiling patrtarch days.
    IKR wen ning is just too cute even as an unudead oso he is too cuteeeeeeee :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:.
    Jin Zixuan died lol sry but he is part of my least fav char hahah so im not borthed by it. :blobtongue: cause he is just a peacock through and through and so is his son ahahhahahaha.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG DAMN IT Y DOES BABY A-YUAN HAV TO BE SO DAMN FKIN CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:.
    nw i knw y wei ying was able to hold on at burail monds even though the resentful energy was eatin him away. cause of baby a-yuan the small little light in his dark stage gav him hope to cling onto the little light so small and innocent and ULTIMATLY CUTEEEEEEEEE smile, to not break immediately.

sad tat end up it couldnt be help and he had to die and a-yuan lost his memories :blobsneeze:

18. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Me. Yeah i thought so to but then I thought of final fantasy!
    upload_2019-5-4_9-33-20.jpeg
    Sure it a game but its also anime ( Japanese ) but hey it so good i though why not give chinese 3d a chance and here i am obsessed with: soul land douluo dalu and shao nian ge xing theres more but these one i love.

Haha on the other hand i cant wait to see a certain other character death. :blobowoevil_horns: Season 3 im ready :blobowoevil_horns:

setsuna3025 and AI Xin like this.
  19. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Wen ning
    Wen qing
    Jin zixuan
    And Jiang yanli
    And the wen remnants
    And of course laozu
    Whose else is gonna make us cry with their deaths did I miss someone
    Yi city isn't in this season so who else

Who who who?!

20. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    let me guess the one where everyone wans to see? JGS?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh iu oso read soul land? u got read the second and third and fourth one? i read the manga instead ahhahah. though prefer the first one better ahhahahah.

Yumelien likes this.