LCD The Returner

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by FHandsome, May 26, 2018.

1. Concernedcitizen

Concernedcitizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. I thought its up to 201 only and dated early on. I checked and there are hidden ones i never knew.

2. viprei

viprei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I really need to ask if this novel gets better, I'm at the latest released chapter (ch 210) and I am sick of the forced comedic tone this novel has, so can someone say if it gets any better or if it continues the same?

Wujigege, Arbalest and Teisen like this.
  3. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    wow i dropped it at 45 because of those elements but kept it on my list in case it improved later...guessing ti doesn't and i can drop this now.

4. letswait

letswait Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, I've heard of whipped, but MC is most likely the greatest portrayal of being really really whipped.

"...It's the role of the wife to set the husband on the correct path when he veers off to the wrong one. And besides, I'm very good at performing the wife's duties, don't I?" (Erukana)

I have no idea what she's done to him in the past, but the current him (ch 264-5 and thereabout) certainly lets you imagine how
    she's kept him at the "correct" path..for who knows how long.

5. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO:

MC: :notworthy:

:D

Wujigege likes this.
  6. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering that they've been married for almost 1000 years.
    And that he started disliking her comparatively early on in that marriage, and she grew even more excessive in her love, and that she has a different opinion on what truly loving couples do.
    And considering he would've had several hundred years to try and do anything at all to stop her, and her ignoring those attempts for hundreds of years, he would probably have a pretty good idea of what actually can work with her and when there's nothing he can do to stop her, because it's inevitable, he would probably learn to just ignore those situations.

As for the now latest chapter 298. The politician thinks of him getting information about the MC. Shouldn't he have gotten information about one of the few people around him that can get him to act... rationally / morally correct / according to his job, and then just not annoy that person ?

7. FussyBadger

FussyBadger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this worth reading past a 100 chapters? I think that's where I stopped.

UnknownSaint171 likes this.
  8. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends on why you stopped. I find the story enjoyable, but if you weren't having fun at 100 chapters then I don't see any reason for you to go on.

FussyBadger likes this.
  9. FussyBadger

FussyBadger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found the mc and his antics funny at first but after a bit it wore on me. I mostly stopped because of the mc and the other part was because of my dislike of some kr stereotypes that popped up.

10. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh. Honestly I want to drop this. The Romance with Seo Young and Choi was ruined. The Author forced the relationship with the handsome brother and Seo for no reason out of no where. Like wtf? That’s one of the things that ruined this novel for me. The comedy is enjoyable but can’t say anything about the characters. Despite the badass beginning too.

Choi should had end up with her boss cause they obviously struggled together even before they knew the MC!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  11. suncust

suncust I love all fluffy things! ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh don't get the hate this series is getting.... I'm very much still enjoying it... I rly wanna know how it all ends lol...