Spoiler Prestigious Family Marriage: Uncle vs Young Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shivani, May 4, 2019.

1. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has any body read this?? Please give spoilers....

2. midnight reader

midnight reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel name: Prestigious Family Marriage: Uncle vs Young Wife /
    名门豪娶:大叔VS小妻
    NU link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/prestigious-family-marriage-uncle-vs-young-wife/
    Raw link: https://69shu.net/3451/
    People say that when a man becomes middle aged, their appearance and energy will become weak. Ye Qing Xin doesn’t feel that way. At least Jing Bo Yuan is not, his appearance and energy is still really great.

Jing Bo Yuan refuted: I am just thirty five years old, it’s still a long time untiI I reach middle age.

Jing Bo Yuan, born in a rich family, he establishes Bo Wei company, he is a great one in the business world.

Everyone thinks he is: mature, serious, strict, and fathomless.

That kind of strict, serious, and successful man, suddenly does romance with a younger woman. He marries a young wife, who is younger by fourteen years old compared to him.

Ye Qing Xin, is a little girl that leads a wandering life. She suddenly married to an old and well-known family and becomes the object of jealousy of everyone.

According to the gossip, Mrs Jing is a vixen that hooks with her pure of heart and few desires. She makes the strict Mr Jing falls in love with her.

Another gossip, Mr Jing spoils his young wife without any limit.

During an interview.

Interviewer: “It’s known that Mr Jing at first to marry Mrs Jing because of her young age and beautiful face, is that right? Except her beauty, is there any good point about her?”

Jing Bo Yuan: “I love her. I don’t care whether she is beautiful or not. I married her. She doesn’t need to have any good point. Falling in love with me is her greatest good point.”

The interviewer is surprised and asks: “Mr Jing and Mrs Jing, when was your first meeting? How did you get to know each other?”

Jing Bo Yuan: “Our first time meeting was fifteen years ago…”

Interviewer: “….”

Fifteen years ago, he saved her. Fifteen years after, he gives her a life.

……..

Twenty one years old Ye Qing Xin became the most loved one in the Jing family.

Old Madame Jing: “Xin Xin ah, hurry up and drink this bowl of bird nest.”

Old Mister Jing: “Xin Xin ah, this jade bracelet from our ancestor is for you.”

Papa Jing: “Xin Xin ah, this card is for you, you can buy everything you want, don’t be too modest.”

Third uncle of Jing: “Bo Yuan, don’t you bully Xin Xin, if so I and your Third auntie will not let you off!”

Third auntie: “Em Em Em!”

Second Uncle: “I don’t have anything, I will just send you a special bodyguard.”

Ye Qing Xin: “…..” I’m just pregnant, why are they doing all of this?

3. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Valen5416

Valen5416 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1. Interesting

5. chrismacks

chrismacks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers

6. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone can spoil me?
    1. How they first met actually?
    2. What is exactly happening between her mother and uncle?
    3. About her brother?
    4. And what happen to her father?

7. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    1. They met at a dinner part. MC was brought there by her uncle. (Uncle is raising MC, MC's brother and MC's mom.) MC doesn't like owing people and keeping things very clear so that people can't ask her for favors. She's working hard despite being a full time college student at B university to pay back her uncle. (She knows that he's been eyeing her weirdly, and so she wants to cut off their relationship ASAP. He later is more active in trying to force MC into sleeping with him. With this, she realizes that she's not related to him whatsoever...) One of uncle's potential business partners is lusting over MC, and uncle is pushing MC towards "accompanying" the partner for the night. MC argues with the uncle, saying that she never came there to do that and she's too young, etc. etc. ML is at the dinner and intervenes by inviting everyone to play golf with him; he has his driver drive MC back to university dorms. ML is the most powerful businessmen in the city and country basically, so everyone is sucking up to him. ML has no romantic partner for years it should also be noted.
    2. Mother is depending on the uncle for monetary support. She relies on him for pretty much everything and forces MC to do whatever uncle wants. Whenever MC gets into fights with uncle's daughters (always the daughters' fault), MC's mom always forces MC to apologize. Uncle also uses MC's love for her mom and brother to get her to do things (i.e. when his daughter was arrested for hitting MC in the head with a microwave in front of a crowd of customers, MC was forced to go to the police and get the daughter released without charges.)
    It later gets revealed that the mom was the childhood sweetheart of the uncle, but she decided last minute to marry the uncle's brother, aka MC's father that abandoned them later. This is why aunt and the cousins hate MC's family so much. MC's brother is also actually the uncle's biological son which is why MC's father abandoned them.
    3. MC's brother had some illness that made him mentally challenged. He's very naive and acts like a little kid who takes things too literally. Uncle doesn't care for his biological son because of this.
    4. The father gets married to someone else and has a son. He is very caring of his new family unlike when he was around MC and MC's brother. His wife is actually related to ML (aunt-nephew relation).

8. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's pregnant... But saw in reviews
    that she will have a miscarriage
    anyone can spoil more about this..

RBJ, midnight reader and yummypudding like this.
  9. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finally read the raw up to chapter 300!!!!
    Yeah. .She was pregnant with twin, but unfortunately because of the green hat girl, she had miscarriage.
    It happen in an affair bureau, when she was walking in the stair alone, someone pushed her that caused her to fall[. Later, the doctor said that she couldn't save the child. But here is the thing I am not sure about from MTLing. Between a real miscarriage due to the fall, or intentional abortion by the doctor. Later, the doctor said that it was impossible for her to get pregnant again. After the doctor said that, she met with someone and we found out that the doctor was threatened by him to do all of that.
    But she got pregnant again and now with TRIPLET

10. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh Thank you for the spoilers

Tomifudge likes this.
  11. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone can tell me the end of he jifan and dou weier? Why he acts like a playboy?

I'm kinda tired reading it right now. . Will take a break for awhile, but want to know their ending.

Crayon likes this.
  12. Valen5416

Valen5416 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know about mc background. She is the lost grandaughter right?. And too many bitches out there. Its annoying.

13. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far this is what I got from MTLing
    When she was only 3 years old, both her and her parents were in an accident in which later on we found out that it was an intentional murder by Shen wenqin (eldest daughter of Shen family or MC father's sister). Don't know how, but she survived and her current mother (I forgot the name) picked her up when she was surrounded by people but no one help her. Her mother adopted her hoping that in the future, she'll take care of her son.
    They found out about her real identity during her wedding when Dou Weier who wore her necklace accidently fell in front of grandma Yan, with MC permission, Dou Weier told grandma who's the true owner of the necklace.
    During the process of confirmation, no one tried to mess up with her. But afterward, when it was confirmed LOTS OF BAD EVENT OCCURRED.
    It's because she was the sole successor of the Yan group and because Shen grandparents decided to give her the share of the most profitable business in Shen company since the one who build it was her father.

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    Creolenerd, JoshyM62, RBJ and 5 others like this.
  14. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here are some spoiler so far
    1. When MC was pregnant with twins for the first time. She tried to kill MC twice. The first time was in a parking lot by trying to hit her with a car, but failed. While the other by pushing her when she walked on the stair in the affair bureau which resulted in her miscarriage.
    2. YQY was arrested because the evidence was clear. The family tried to convinced the Jing family to let her go but failed.
    3. Jing Boyuan (ML) gave 2 conditions for them to release YQY. First, they had to give the Shen family share in business (which was HUGE). Second was to make YQY marry someone.
    4. MC wasn't happy with ML conditions. She feels like he sold their unborn children for business profit and refused to sign the share contract.
    5. Later, MC heard that YQY was married with a very good and rich man. Her wedding is grand which made MC kinda unfair because she thought that ML really used her children for benefit.
    6. Because of the miscarriage, the doctor said that it was impossible for her to get pregnant again which led to Jing grandma life threatening condition. During that time, she tried to separate with ML so that he could fulfill grandma wish for a great grandson.
    7. I forgot how. But during the separation time. She learnt that YQY marriage life is not right. She heard that YQY just had a miscarriage and realize that ML had something to do with it.
    8. Later we found out that YQY husband was someone arranged by ML to control the movement of YQY. How to control it was up to that person. YQY was badly mistreated, but no one believed her word.
    9. When she found out that MC was pregnant again, she tried to kill her but got caught. Without her knowledge, she was given drug by her husband and during the time she tried to killed MC, she realized that something was wrong with her body and found out that she was addicted to drug. Well, you can imagine what's the best punishment for a drug addict. (but no one know about it during that time)
    10. During the time when Shen family held a ceremony or event to acknowledge MC as part of the family. She appeared again by trying to destroy MC's reputation by saying she wasn't pure and that she had a dirty relationship with Ye Jundong (forget the name) while in fact, everybody there beside her knew that he was MC's adoptive parent.
    11. Later, after everything YQY tried was useless, she suddenly had an episode and during that time everyone finally realized that she was a drug addict. The end result was that the family decided to send her to the rehabilitation centre.
    12. During her stay there, her mental state worsen and she imagined she was married with ML and had his child.

That's the end of YQY arc.

1. Gu Jiao is the adoptive granddaughter of Yan family. She loved ML since a long time ago. MC and ML actually realized her feeling towards ML early. She tried to make MC bought a watch for ML based on what she picked and tried to pay it for her so that she had the feeling of she was the one who gave the present. But, MC realized her intention and boldly refused.
    2. She tried every mean to get close to MC so that she could have more opportunities to meet ML.
    3. Later, it was found out that the one who told MC couldn't get pregnant again was being bribed by Gu Jiao's cousin. And Gu Jiao was the one who spread the news about MC's infertility.
    4. Due to MC's infertility. Yan grandpa tried to make Bo Yuan married GJ. During the engagement day, ML wasn't showing up. The cousin tried to threaten him by saying he will do something bad to MC's brother if he didn't show up. But ML turn the table over by threatening the cousin with a picture that showed someone bloody finger and the cousin though that it was his brother. The last was a video that showed intimate activity in the cousin room between GJ and him.
    5. The engagement was cancelled right after grandpa give the ring to GJ. She was badly humiliated during that time. The engagement was cancelled because ML told grandpa that MC was pregnant with triplets.
    6. When it was revealed that MC was the biological granddaughter of the Yan family, GJ didn't do anything. But, her mother was the one who did terrible thing. She complained to her brother which led to murder attempt in the mall. When MC and Dou Weier went to restroom, she was almost kidnapped but fortunately saved by ML's hired bodyguard. When the bad guy tried to run, the ran over a red car and crashed. It was GJ's car. The result was GJ's amputated leg. Her mother was found guilty and got arrested by the police. When she woke up and found out about the detail, rather that hating her mother, she hated the MC's more.
    6. During the fashion competition, the result showed that MC got the first place while she was in the 2nd place. She had bribed most of the judges and ensure her first position, but she the result came out she found out that she was 2nd and that ML had invested in the project. She hated it and thought that MC won because of ML huge investment.
    7. She successfully photographed MC and ML kissed in the parking basement and distributed the photo to all contestant using a faked number.
    8. The scandal resulted in petition for the fashion organizer to kick MC's from the event. To solve this problem, ML posted a video of GJ's when she bribed the judges which caused more riot than MC's. (I think this arc happen before GJ's car accident)
    9. One day, grandma Yan suddenly had a heart attack. The doctor said that someone must have given her a stimulate drug. The one who gave the drug was grandma caretaker for 10 years. It was revealed that the caretaker was blackmailed by GJ's mom by using evidence toward her son crime. It was weird how it could still happen because GJ's mom was in the prison. Somehow, GJ's told her dad about her mom business, at the end GJ's dad had uneasy heart about GJ's attitude and seemed like he doubted her already. Near the end of her arc, it was revealed that she was the one who threatened the caretaker by using the evidence.
    10. Move on to the when MC was near her due date. (I think I forgot something... Something happen that led ML to finally determine to make MC's as the rightful owner of Yan corporation.) MC was almost at the time of giving birth when suddenly she had a bad feeling. She called her brother to make sure of his condition. When she first called, he was OK and he was in the hotel to promote his movie (I think), but MC kept getting a bad feeling and when she tried to called again, she couldn't get through. IT'S THE MISSING BROTHER ARC!!!
    11. MC's brother was kidnapped after the event by luring him with 'I know where altman is'. Since he had a mental age of a 6 years old child, and since he believed his father was a superhero, he followed that person willingly. ML realize at the beginning that the purpose of kidnapping is to harm his wife. While turning the country inside out, he set condition for the kidnapper. Like giving anything they want and share of his company. He announced it publicly to let the kidnapper know that the one they kidnapped was the relative of his. Finally the brother was found but unfortunately when the secretary called to inform ML, MC was the one who picked the phone. She found out the really bad condition of her brother that led her to trigger her contraction.
    12. MC was delivered to the hospital. Her condition was stable, she delivered 3 sons normally. Her brother condition was bad with whip scar here and there. The one who torture her brother is a psychopath who loved beautiful boy. Later ML found out that something was not that simple. The sequence is like 'He needed money to get married --> someone told him about MC's brother and introduced him to the psychopath to get a large sum of money --> later when ML announce his relationship, he was afraid, so he told ML's secretary that he wasn't aware of it and gave out the clue about the brother'. And as one had predicted, the main culprit was GJ. The man who needed money for marriage was her secretary's boyfriend.
    13. No one except ML and his man knew about this. They kept it a secret for the big downfall.
    14. GJ visit MC at the hospital to check whether they knew about her doing. She convinced that no one know. When she tried to hug one of the baby, the baby cried loudly. Someone said that baby could differentiate the good and the bad guy.
    15. Last arc. The Yan rightful owner arc. When it was voting time, GJ was confident to win since she already bribed most of the influential people there. Suddenly, one of the shareholders came in the middle of the voting and reveal all GJ's dirty trick. GJ used two beautiful intern in the company to accompany an old guy (well you know) and she also illegally manipulate a huge sum of money. Long story short, she was put to the jail. Her father tried everything to get her out including threatening to kill himself in ML's uncle wedding. At the end nothing work, he was died in the car accident and GJ also died in the prison because of bullying.

Last edited: May 20, 2019
  15. reard

reard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have nearly finished mtling this so if someone has questions...

I like that the MC is mostly rational but the bad characters are way too obvious. The ML always knows easily.

Also I dont like that many people ends up liking the same person even brothers or sisters... too much drama.

It ends up with their kids marrying.

midnight reader and 7APK like this.
  16. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FINALLY FINISHED READING THIS!!!!

17. 7APK

7APK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Amazing Spoilers
    MORE PLEASE!!!!

18. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is another spoiler
    I don't remember how it started..
    1. MC took post graduate study in business management and became the president of Yan Corporation.
    2. She wanted to had ML's daughter.
    3. One day she said she wanted to see her late father business. ML brought her there to see and spend the night. (they had intimate course in the boat in the middle of the lake)
    4. They spent several days there. The weather was awful during their stay. Suddenly, there was a phone call on MC's side. There's problem in the power way project which resulted in several dead, injury, and missing person. He hurried back to solve the problem
    5. After some times, the weather was still bad. MC was worried. She tried to contact ML but couldn't get through. She was positive at first. Later, she watched the news which stated the condition in power way accident. The news said that the president of Power Way was trapped inside, life and dead unknown.
    6. MC got panicked. She tried to contact ML's secretary but couldn't get through. She ordered someone to prepare a car for her. She wanted to go to ML place ASAP.
    7. On the way, she was speeding up. She couldn't think of anything. And suddenly, she hit someone. She realized that before the accident, she saw the girl looking at her car like deliberately wanted to be hit by the car.
    8. The girl was badly injured. When she got back her senses, she was searching for her phone and found lots of missed called from ML. She called ML and told him the situation.
    9. In the police station, before MC able to confess her crime, ML made himself as the culprit. MC here felt like she only made her husband problem getting worse.
    10. The victim family refused the peace condition from ML and kept demanding life with life. The victim was their niece, the condition was so bad that she need lives transplant (I'm not sure which part of body) or she'll die. However, no matter what, the family refused the donor and kept insisting for ML to donate his liver as compensation. (something fishy here)
    11. Somehow during this time, ML realized that MC was pregnant again because she kept getting sleepy but he didn't tell her about it.
    12. The situation was getting worse by the news of ML's mother derailment 15 years ago. Someone deliberately publicize the news which nobody knew except for the father, mother, and ML.
    13. For the mother case, they already suspected someone. It was YQY's father. This case was solved by the father. He borrowed some people from ML and went to solve the problem. It was found out that he knew about the derailment accidently when he overheard the conversation in the parking lot 15 years ago. (I'll make ML's mother case in detail later).
    14. MC wanted to see the victim. When she went there, she was stopped by the family. She played taichi and record the conversation. The conclusion was that, the family didn't have any intention to heal the victim. The victim was only 16 or 18 I forgot, the background was bad. The family tried to make the girl marry a 60 years old man, she refused, that's why she tried to suicide rather than marrying the old man.
    15. They finally found a suitable donor for the girl. But, the family kept refusing the operation. I forgot how it was done that they finally agreed to the operation.
    16. When the girl woken up. She was interviewed by media and stated that 'why I was kept alive, I wanted to die, I was mistreated and blah blah blah' (she explained her bad condition with a Face full of angst and tear) which cleared MC and ML's crime. (it was MC plot tho, she negotiate with the victim, like if you told the media the fact that you tried to suicide, I will guarantee that you will live well and free from the family. The victim was weak, MC only have her a push)
    17. The problem in the power way accident was also solved marvelously. They didn't specifically mention who did the blackmail stuff. But that person was also the one who bribed the car victim family for not accepting ML's compensation. The end result was the family didn't get the bribed money and live badly after the girl confession.
    18. MC made a confession video about her as the real culprit in the car accident as an attempt to clear her husband name. Since there was an appearance of her brother (he was a FAMOUS ACTOR), there's some mixed comment. Some love some have. The love came mostly from her brother's fan and guys who liked her face.
    19. ML didn't like it and erased all the video online. (well, he didn't like anybody seeing his beautiful wife).
    20. Later, MC realized that she might be pregnant again and when they went to the hospital, they found out that she was pregnant with twins this time.
    I think that's the last problem in the main couple. THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

19. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About the mother derailment.
    1. She didn't love ML's father. They were married because of ML's father force her.
    2. The father was kinda bad actually. He will do anything to get the mother. At that time, the mother had a boyfriend who she loved so much. The boyfriend was poor but arrogant. The boyfriend doesn't want to be pitied. I forgot what the trigger was, but the father raped the mother while the boyfriend witness it.
    3. The mother and the boyfriend broke up. The mother married the father and had ML like two years later?
    4. The mother hated ML. She didn't want to give birth to him. When ML small, he realized that his mother dislike him. He tried to make her mother liked him but only get dissapointed. Later, he didn't interact with his mother again.
    5. When ML was around 20, the mother met with ex boyfriend. He hadn't married yet. They got drunk and mother got pregnant later on
    6. The father and mother was fighting when she accidently fell of the stair and had a miscarriage. She wanted a divorce but the father won't let her.
    7. The ex boyfriend died by jumping from the hospital roof (I forgot why he was hospitalized at first place). She thought it was ML doing. She tried to revenge the unborn baby (who she believed was ex's baby) and her dying boy friend by stabbing ML with knife. She then move to the country where her ex was buried.

TO BE CONTINUED

20. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wooah.. Thank you soo much for the spoilers . I like that the MC is very pampering and knows how's things will turn out , unlike in many other novels .