LCD Kingdom’s Bloodline

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by venu101, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Ananya

Ananya Top lvl Gokiburi Buster

Reading List:
    Link
    Many died in recent chapters......

2. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    In which chapter does the author explain about power system for warriors? I have read about 465 chapters, till the place where MC n remaining ex-royal guards discover a terrible secret about the leader of disaster swords....

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2019
  3. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    What novel are we talking about again ? Lol, I forgot
    Also, who is Ralf?
    I remember, it's the now mute gangster..
    The people in the prison to me are irrelevant.
    Just like the leader of the Truth Swords, the story has characters "that come back from the dead"
    From the Ralf to the Northland Prince

4. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    You have to wait......probably MC's father will kick the bucket, but I'm not sure when though.......or maybe MC himself will orchestrate a coup against his father and get rid of him.......you never know....with this novel....

5. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    They were never dead in the first place though.....along with the MC we too were lead to believe so....

Wujigege likes this.
  6. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    I know that the lead is probably a calamity.
    He was stabbed in the head.
    It seemed certain that he was dead

7. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    In this novel characters don't die easily.......it was our fault to think he died......esp a character who calls himself a leader of some organization which can put up a fight with another ancient organization........

8. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    Kaslan comes to mind. Now he is difficult to kill.
    I disagree with that though.

There is the Power of Eradication of the Protagonist and Black Sword that sort of makes one immortal.
    And then the whole calamity.

I still don't buy it.
    Feels like grandstanding.
    So basically there is a third way not to die?
    It feels convoluted at this point and disappointing

9. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't recollect any significant character who died instantly in this novel......King Nuven comes to mind but he was already old and not much of a fighter even though it was revealed that he was a great fighter in the past........Kaslan was the strongest warrior in the whole western peninsula....so its very difficult to kill him, sure........Blacksword and Thales are not invincible, their Power of Eradication makes them extremely resilient....I was saying by how much buildup the author gave Ricky, it was kinda my fault to believe that he could just die like that......I felt I got played by the author when I underestimated the disaster swords.........

Having said that......why was Thales taught Northland Military style? why is Shao researching the same Northland Military style? And now 'Ricky' also seems interested in Northland Military style......but why would a 'calamity' be interested in power of eradication?......something is brewing.....

10. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    The plot is good but the author just makes it feel long winded.
    The pay off seems to take too long so much that the mystery starts feeling predictable.
    Take the Vampire arc, I expected Thales to unlock his Power of Eradication then and fight. He unlocked it has expected but didn't fight until like 200 chapters later with the Nicholas Soray.
    The payoff was not as satisfying since it took too long.
    Also, it is hard to consider Nicholas as a villain that you want to lose..
    Oh well, the story is still better than most here.
    I recall that you made a thread for Red Storm a few years back.
    I tried to recruit a Korean translator then but it was too expensive.
    You must be glad that the entire novel got translated

11. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    Red Storm? Not me....

12. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh well. Nice talking to you

13. Eskapisti

Eskapisti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello.
    I recently started reading this and I'm now at chapter 26 where Thales has been kidnapped by the vampire and he has incited a fight between said vampire and a member of the Blood Bottle Gang. I'm loving the novel so far but I feel like there are some pretty glaring plotholes such as:
    • How on earth is a city where millions of people live widely monitored by the Black Street Brotherhood so that a child beggar of no importance can't escape without a help of an experienced assassin? Especially so when both gangs' attention is focused on the red market.
    • Why would Thales escape through the red market where a gang war is taking place instead of just going around the place?
    • Why did the Vampire who invaded the manor and kidnapped Thales seemingly not investigate the stolen treasure or whatever? Seems to me that this was just an asspull to get Thales in trouble again.
    • Why did our smart mc not just spill a drop of his blood with his dagger during the fight between the vampire and the gang member. It's not like this wouldn't occur to him since he had previously thought something like "I can't find the oppoturnity to spill some blood for Yodel to find me", but now the has the oppoturnity he does nothing.
    Also, on an unrelated note, I feel like the author is a bit too forceful in making Thales face adversity and there are no "peaceful" breaks in the story so far which makes reading it a bit stressful to be honest. That being said, I think the story really stands out and I will continue reading it, but I would like to know if it will get better in terms of avoiding plotholes and maybe lowering the intensity at times. Last but not least, is there any romance in this story? It's not tagged at the very least.

I know this is the latest chapter discussion thread but I didn't think making a new thread was necessary. Please no spoilers if you reply :notlikeblob:

14. firefox1234

firefox1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    QI/webnovel recently dropped this. Apparently the someone saying he is the author is in comment sections telling his fans he was not aware his novel was dropped and hasn't been able to get an answer as to why.

15. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which is so stupid dropping a novel and not only not telling fans but even the author really wish another sire can pick up these novels instead.

16. BountyHunter

BountyHunter Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Best novel I ever read. Every character has a functioning brain, and they have EQ relative to their respective personalities. Hard to think this novel is written by 1 single person.

It's at the same level as LOM

Also there's a translator that keeps updating novel regularly. Current latest is chapter 642 and I'm subscribed to their patron, but there's chapters for free in their web site.

Translating site: lizbetmac.wordpress.com
    Patron: Lizbetmac

17. LordofDao

LordofDao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the author dropped this?

18. BountyHunter

BountyHunter Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NEVER. It was Qidian doing their usual shit and stopping translating and not notifying the author or anything. MasterlessSword had to manually make an account and write in reviews that the novel is NOT DROPPED and will never be, he'll complete the novel as he did with all his previous work. CN chapters 770+ ongoing,

and translated chapters 640+ ongoing on her site and 30 more on her Patreon.

Here's author's message
    https://imgur.com/a/kFZ0cOP

LordofDao likes this.
  19. LordofDao

LordofDao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks really appreciate it. Wow those bastards at Qidian, I really do hope the author finishes as this is absolutely amazing.

BountyHunter likes this.