Spoiler The Villain's Savior

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chizuru, May 5, 2019.

1. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know if there is a novel for this? Any spoilers too? Anything at all?

2. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe that there is a novel since the manga is tagged with "adaptation" on mangadex.

You can read more of the manga (untranslated of course) here: http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/savior

And here's a review/ summary of the novel without major spoilers you can mtl: https://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn...viewDate=&isShowPopularPosts=true&from=search

Based on what I see, it seems that this world is a world with soulmates. The following info could be very wrong just as a warning.
    The MC of this book is reading a novel and ends up transmigrating into the novel she's reading. She becomes the novel's FL's sister (but I'm not sure when in the novel she lands in). In the novel's story, the novel's FL is in a love triangle between a prince? (or some high up noble) and the ML (the blond hair boy who we see growing up in an abusive household in chapter 1). The ML had ended up on the streets after his parents died in a house fire and was picked up by a rich women to become her stepson?servant? (not sure.) She sexually abuses him until ML can't take it anymore and kills the rich women. Later he somehow meets the novel's FL and falls in love. The novel's FL picks the prince since his soulmark matches her. The ML becomes a demon? (or something evil) and is killed by the prince. The novel's FL and prince live happily ever after. The MC read the novel and cried for the ML's ending and tragic life story, so she ends up transmigrating.

Last edited: May 5, 2019
  3. Enny2209

Enny2209 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, it is a bit dark especially at the start, if you read the manhwa you understand what I mean, it's like a bit sadistic and sad but it's still good if there's a novel I would read it!

4. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a bad feeling in general about the house of the FL. Her dad seems to care but in the hour my useful pawn kinda way. Another is that maid that wants to force her to do things. Did anyone else get that weirdly bad vibe.

5. BobChan

BobChan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bumping this because I want spoilers if someone could please provide for this starved child— *cough*

TrinaAngel, Mi shiru, cowpif and 4 others like this.
  6. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
  7. earp

earp villainess trash reader ;)

Reading List:
    Link
    bump~

Cherrypopper and Lovina like this.
  8. CluelessClover

CluelessClover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you guys have link to the raw manga?

cowpif, Cherrypopper and domi28 like this.
  9. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers?

cowpif and arlovebird like this.
  10. domi28

domi28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know who has a crest with MC?

11. Arrankai

Arrankai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a novel version of this?

cowpif, Yuki Chan and arlovebird like this.
  12. arlovebird

arlovebird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what I've been trying to find out! :blobsob: This manhwa is so good. I badly want to know what happens next, and the raws aren't that far ahead. :sweating_profusely:

Paris_Eve and Peachyxist like this.
  13. arlovebird

Reading List:
    Link
  14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the green voice belong to a god/the person who let MC transmigrated into the novel?

syofiaa and arlovebird like this.
  15. arlovebird

Reading List:
    Link
    So far in the raw manhwa there's no indication as to who has her matching crest, then in the most recent English translated update her father stated that the male lead doesn't have a crest yet. :blob_teary:
    This is a theory, but the male lead could possibly be her soulmate. The reason he could have not had the crest when her father did some research is because the male lead hadn't met her yet. Didn't the female lead repeatedly state that soulmates have to meet before their crests form? She "met" him in her past life "dreams." She was there next to him when things took place. She saw him, could touch him, etc., but he couldn't see her. Going on with this theory, that means the FL met him, but he hadn't met her. If this isn't it, then maybe the crest is more complicated than people know. Maybe if a recipient is closed-off or something, some psychological and/or emotional factor, than the crest doesn't form [yet]? Also, her chest hurt when she met him for the first time... He didn't give any indication that a crest formed on him though...no pain, no reaction...but maybe they don't feel it forming? I mean, she was asleep when hers formed... Either way, there must be a reason her crest reacted when she was first with him. :blobdizzy::blobtriumph::hmm::notlikeblob:
    The only way to know is if there's a novel of this manhwa, but so far I haven't found or heard of any. :blobsad:

16. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. There is a novel. The manhwa is actually based off it. Also don't lose hope because
    He is actually her soulmate
    meaning u won't have to worry also...!
    have about 3 kids. There are pictures of them with their kids in the novel.

17. arlovebird

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious about this too... :hmm:
    CH3: "The child will once again make the same choices as he did before. This time, I hope you'll be able to achieve what you desire."
    CH5: "The child who holds my crest, I will cherish you forever."
    It sounds like a god or something in chapter 3 because how would the mc know that he'll make the same choices as before? And it sounds as if the voice is informing someone (the female mc?) about this information. That the male mc will commit the same violent acts...possibly fall in love with her sister again (I hope not.)? Also, who does the voice hope will achieve what they desire? Who is "you" and who tf is "I"? Lmao. Is the voice speaking to/about the female or male mc? :blobfearful::blobdizzy:
    In chapter five, the voice is speaking about the crest in first person i.e. "my," "I," this suggests that the female mc is speaking... :blobdrool::hmm: but then this counteracts chapter 3's theory about the voice being a god or something... :blobsleepless:
    The author or translators need to get their stuff together because we should at least be able to differentiate the voices. Lol :blobsweat:

18. arlovebird

Reading List:
    Link
  19. izznis

izznis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omggg thank you!
    Now my heart is at rest..
    Soulmate confirmed!✔
    HE confirmed!✔

All that's left is to wait for the translations.. at times like these, i wish i can understand korean language huhu T^T

20. Rukkii_

Rukkii_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read somewhere that the novel actually has 2 endings: a tragic one and a happy one.
    Could someone confirm?

Cherrypopper likes this.