Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Goods and Services

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by AliceShiki, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    “That’ll be 12 large copper coins.”

Zone Q11 likes this.
  2. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Sure," Zoan took a pouch from his clothing and gave the doctor the exact amount of coins. "Here you go."

3. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    “Here you go.” Zinc gave Zoan the items as well as a free roll of bandages.

Zone Q11 likes this.
  4. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    "Thanks Doc," the nomad said before he took the items and left the shop.

5. Xalysian

Xalysian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Valuren stopped by after catching something intriguing for him, a person selling random goods in a... sketchy alleyway.

"Valuren, look. There is a cute plushie over there."

Valuren goes over to the person, and asked a question. With his inner soul, Veri.

"Excuse me, you still selling the plushie over there?"

((Am I late? - I'm late.))

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
    Zone Q11 and Nahrenne like this.
  6. wraith

wraith -----------------

Reading List:
    Link
    Nero enters Urdur's shop and looks around at all the weapons on display. He could tell from a glance that the weapons that were on display were of unquestionable quality. Feeling confident that he was at the right place, Nero approached the shopkeeper and made his desires known, "I'm looking for a double handed sword, something large and heavy."

"Wait here, I have just the thing you are looking for", the shopkeepers eyes lit up as he replied and he went into the smithy while making some noise. A couple of minutes later, he returned carrying a box which was taller than him and laid it on the table. Within it was a massive sword. "Here it is. With a 2 m long blade and weighing at 12 kg, this steel sword is literally unstoppable."

Nero picked it up and decided to swing it around a few times at the store entrance. Feeling impressed, Nero returned to the shopkeeper. "How much is it?"

"You have a good taste in swords. This one was initially meant to be sold for 2 silvers. But seeing as we would find it hard to sell, I'll give it to for 1 silver 70."

"Steel weapons don't go for more than 1 silver. Are you trying to rip me off!"

"The steel used in this is already more than double of what we use for normal weapons! And I'm already giving you a discount."

"Hmm... I'll give you 150."

"Fine", grumbled the shopkeeper and sheathed the sword into its scabbard before exchanging it for the money.

Zone Q11 likes this.
  7. WhitesRabbit48

WhitesRabbit48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Martin’s Miscellaneous Merch.

After his long rest, Martin is looking much brighter and oranger than ever. To make up for his, um, short break the shop has not three but four items! Huzzah! He has also moved the shop back to its og suspicious locale! Yay! Wishing you safety on your way to and from the shop! Just avoid the mice that like to hang around that corner. You know, that one? Yeah. Unexpected, right? They looks so cute and huggable, but they can be pretty rough on the fresh faces. You definitely didn’t hear that from me though. If they figure out I’m the one that told you... *shudder*

Available Goods:

-A smoll fish: it shwims so wonderfully! It’s also a festive red, the perfect celebratory color! 5sc

-A bean...: why is there a bean for sale? I’m so confused... 3sc

-
    Very tacky backpack: it basically looks like a unicorn threw up on it and then decided that wasn’t enough so brought it to its craft obsessed friend, who promptly decided it needed to be dowsed in rainbow glitter to complement its already vibrant color scheme. (It also has a large cute-ified heffalump smack dab in the middle of it made of flip sequins.) 25LC

-
    An old looking jar labeled “Freshly Squeezed Lemonade”: pretty sure it’s not so fresh any more: the label’s peeled and aged and that lemonade is looking just a bit too yellow. 7sc

((Just realized I never posted this after writing it. :sweating_profusely: As per usual, he’ll be around for 24hrs. Good luck! @Zone Q11 @Xalysian ))

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
  8. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    "I would like to buy the bean and the lemonade," Zoan said.

WhitesRabbit48 likes this.
  9. WhitesRabbit48

WhitesRabbit48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Martin, who was looking a bit frazzled, turned to the adventurer and motioned for Jebb to hand the barbarian the goods he had requested.

"Thank you for your purchases! Have a wonderful day!" Jebb said as he handed over the goods.

At least a better one than we’ve been having... Stupid mice giving us trouble, making us late. Ugh. We really need to find a new location.” muttered the translator under his breath as Zoan departed.

———————

This bean is a nice bean, a plump bean, a lustrous bean, a right jolly young bean. So the question is: to plant or to eat or maybe throw at those mice that hang around that corner.

((Let me know what you decide to do with it, be it something listed above or something else entirely.))

———————

You gingerly remove the lid and hesitantly give it a whiff, which you immediately regret— the scent burns the inside of your nose making your eyes water. Trying to see how strong this concoction is, you drop a bit on the ground. Even though it takes a while, it slowly eats away at the ground around it right before your eyes. I guess you better be careful not to spill this on anything important!

Xalysian and Zone Q11 like this.
  10. strikegunner

strikegunner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fen entered the blacksmith and walked to the counter. He found a usual hot-tempered guy relaxing on the chair.

“Hey, old man! Is ‘that’ finished?”

“Old man my arse! I’m still young and healthy.” He took out a meter long box and dropped it on the table. “Two silver. No, I made enough money from the stuff you gave me last time so one silver and fifty large copper are good.”

Fen opened up the box and found a black short staff with two blades with different size next to it. “Thanks, Asgith. You also coated this for me.” He spotted a cloth sack that Asgith just placed on the table, inside there is an arm guard with some kind of mechanic.

“My new toy, give me a report after you use it. Oh, be careful not to hurt yourself if you don’t know how to control your balance.” He grins widely.

“...I will try it sometime.”

“Oh, you want your blueprint back? I don’t need it anymore.”

“Okay, I will take it. I don’t if you use it again.” He took his new equipment and blueprint before leaving.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    AKA Slinger :blobhero:

Nahrenne and Haxagen like this.
  11. strikegunner

strikegunner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fen entered the store and placed 5 LCC on the table.

"Could I get some Wolf Lure? If the effect is increased when using multiple jars at once I'll take 3."

12. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    "Here you go. Three jars of Wolf Lure. 5 small copper coins is your change." Zinc replied.

strikegunner likes this.
  13. Wobbly

Wobbly [Unstabbable][He Who Courts Death][Whimsical]

Reading List:
    Link
    ((hurhur I can even be a drug dealer. Can I buy 3 passmud treatment for 2LC each later in my quest? It’ll be something like I came into the store and stuff))

((what if I brought u live animals? Also, in what case would a soul be found?))

14. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    ((You could, just go poke Gourd in the guild tavern for it. Will take a few hours to treat it.))

15. Hirame

Hirame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ((>.>
    Sorry, I'm dead~ School and being thrown down from high up does that to you))

16. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    All-Purpose Back Reliever

Description
    :
    A five sliced ointment made from a selection of herbs with tonifying properties. Used to relief back pain and inflammation, and boost recovery. Buy it here: Zinc's Shop

Ingredients:
    • Teasels x3 heads
    • Eucommia Bark x2 pieces
    • Tumbleweed Root x3 pieces
    • Manfern Leaf x1 piece
    • Myrrh Resin x1 bottle
    • Chaff Flower Leaf x4 pieces
    • Safflower Petals x10 pieces
    • Ginseng Root x1 piece
    • Mannia Root x2 pieces
    • Cinnamon Bark x2 pieces
    • Blue Citrus Fruit x3 slices
    • Cloves x2 pieces
    • Red Peony Root x3 pieces
    • Ginger Root x1 piece
    • Wild Celery Stalk x1 piece
    • Licorice Root x2 pieces
    • Rosemary Oil – ½ gallon
    • Medium Rotect Jar – 5 jars
    • Cylinder Containers – 100 jars
    • Mortar and Pestle – 1 set
    • Dyes of various colors – 5 types of dyes
    Directions:
    1. First, divide the herbs into five different categories of treatment – Anti-inflammation, Blood Circulation, Pain Reduction, Strengthening, and Immune Boosting. These will make up your “Five Slices” of ointment.
    2. Some herbs can fall under multiple categories which can help provide a smoother transition from one treatment to the other.
    3. Take the anti-inflammatory herbs (licorice root, ginger root, cloves, red peony root, and cinnamon bark) and mash them together with the mortar and pestle.
    4. Discard the pulp and keep the juices in a medium rotect jar.
    5. Do the same for blood circulation herbs, pain reduction herbs, back strengthening herbs, and immune-boosting herbs.
    6. For blood circulation herbs, you have wild celery stalk, mannia root, and myrrh resin. For pain reduction herbs, you have safflower petals and chaff flower leaves. For strengthening herbs, you have ginseng root and the manfern leaf. And for immune boosting herbs, you have the blue citrus fruit slices and the licorice root.
    7. Discard each category’s pulp and store the juices in separate medium-sized rotect jars.
    8. Take the half gallon of rosemary oil (which is known to relieve pain and inflammation) and divide it equally among the five medium-sized rotect jars.
    9. Mix the contents in each jar and add some dye into each mixture for coloring. Red for anti-inflammation, orange for blood circulation, yellow for pain reduction, green for back strengthening, and blue for immune boosting.
    10. Store the five jars in a cold location.
    11. After half a week or so, the contents should have solidified enough to scoop out and store in small cylindrical jars, make sure to fit a scoop of each of the five gelatinous solutions starting with the immune-boosting mixture. Then, do the same for the back strengthening mixture, the pain reduction mixture, the blood circulation mixture, and finally the anti-inflammatory mixture.
    When using, make sure to start from the immune-boosting mixture and work your way towards the back strengthening mixture…all the way to the anti-inflammatory mixture. This way, when you apply the ointment on the targeted area, the ointment will start working by reducing inflammation first.

Note:
    Only apply once per day. Overuse will prove inefficient and could cause user to develop immunity to the ointment’s effectiveness.

LittleFox21 likes this.
  17. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    "I'm thinking about purchasing a better protection. What I have right now is simply this tunic from my hometown. Just everyday garment, really. No enchantments no padding.

"I'm nyot an expert on armors, maybe one can call me an ignorant of the matter. If someone can guide me through buying a protective armor..."

Haxagen likes this.
  18. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Anxiety Pill

Description
    :
    A capsule containing ground herbs best for soothing the mind and invigorating the soul. Buy it here: Zinc's Shop

Ingredients:
    • Dried jujube x10
    • Wheat grain x30
    • Licorice root x 3
    • Lulling Shroom pollen x1 vial
    • Rice paper x100
    Directions:
    1. First, grind up the dried jujube into powder. Jujubes are important in calming the soul and nourishing the blood.
    2. Next, grind up the wheat grains into coarse powder. Wheat helps stop excessive sweating at night, treats insomnia, and nourishes the heart.
    3. Then, grind up the licorice roots into powder. Licorice roots help reduce fatigue and detoxify the body from any toxins.
    4. Mix the powders with the pollen from the Lulling Shroom.
    5. Encapsulate a pinch of the mixture with rice paper to store it for easy consumption.
    Store the pills in someplace dry. Avoid getting wet or it’ll be ruined. Please take with water only.

Warning:
    Side effects include drowsiness. Take one dose before going to bed.

Zone Q11 likes this.