Discussion Petition to ban Gullinbursti’s Translation

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by On-topic, May 6, 2019.

?

By which means shall we get rid of Gullinbursti’s Translation

1. Cock and ball torture

36.4%
  2. Not being allowed to read invisble dragon

45.5%
  3. Other

18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Ban Asianhobbyist.com too but first let's kill it with traffic! :blobhero:

The nerve! The website actually pays translators instead of using slaves :cookie:

Westeller and AliceShiki like this.
  2. On-topic

On-topic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you do know i was joking right. if someone on the internet joking about a translation group angers you then I guess I'm sorry. no harm was meant

Didn't start a hate thread and I'm not sure where you're getting this from. my post is fraught with things that are obviously sarcastic. The punishment being Cock and ball torture and not reading invisible dragon should have alerted you to this.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2019
  3. raysha18

raysha18 [Blank]

Reading List:
    Link
    And

Now we know what gullinburst translation is...

You cannot unsee this one.
    :blobsalt:

4. willuwontu

willuwontu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, the translation of the best novels.

5. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek::blobpopcorn:
    Never heard of them before but futa huh.......well, I still wish I didn't....I'm...not a fan....:notlikeblob:

Wujigege, Fallion and Toralk like this.
  6. Toralk

Toralk Certified Grouch

Reading List:
    Link
    You do realize the internet is full of ignorant hypocritical pricks who would have honestly meant this, right? If you're going to start a joke thread it should be a topic that's more obviously a joke. Like a thread proclaiming the Earth is flat... no wait, there are people who actually believe that. Or that the American government faked the moon landing... no wait, there are people who believe that. How about a thread on the dangers of vaccination... wait what did you say? Are you kidding me!?!

flannan, kenar, jersanxx1 and 4 others like this.
  7. LordCorwin

LordCorwin Supreme Book Lord; Leader of the Fiction Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem with you claiming it was a joke was that it wasn't funny. Next time add a knock-knock joke so people can figure out there are supposed to laugh at you.

8. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Source please

flannan, Gon_ and kenar like this.
  9. leonkam96

leonkam96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Go post ur stupid reaction somewhere else. He can translate anything he want and doesnt force u to read it.

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  10. On-topic

On-topic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would say otherwise but it's nice that you think that people should laugh at me.

11. Lunaleska

Lunaleska Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean like, the op also didnt force you to read this post? But you did anyway? And you replied with a somewhat nasty response?

Funny how that works.

Wujigege likes this.
  12. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep The laziest and the King of Procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    People not realizing this is a shitpost :facepalm: FB_IMG_1550966214454.jpg

Wujigege, kenar, Toralk and 3 others like this.
  13. Asdq

Asdq RSS FEED SECT! I WANT YOU FOR THE RSS ARMY!

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, I'm knowing him now, I hope that I like.

Edit: Meh, really?

14. Asdq

Asdq RSS FEED SECT! I WANT YOU FOR THE RSS ARMY!

Reading List:
    Link
    No a efficient way, how will you make the price lower while paying people to translate? Has many sites giving a price of ZERO by chapter, where is the - 15 dollars by chapter? Hopelly we are in a free market and the competition will destroy you

Edit: Nope, I'm changing my mind, you are doing right, slaves work with nwillingly and if you kill him or just to whip you will lose money cuz in the first option he wil be dead and the second option, he will be sick and will not work. So, it's really better pay people, because they will work with will and work better because they are gaining something, they has incentives to work better. If they don't work well, you just fire him and get another people to replace, no loss. By the way, the people will buy from you because "no slaves" even the price is higher and of course, the quality is better. Another thing, paying people a salary is lower than buy a slave, it's perfect. You are genius.

Edit: It's so beautiful, salarymen are the perfect workers. Ok, i'm against the body slavery now, it's much better enslave the mind instead the body.

Edit: Wait, we have a problem now, buy a slave couple you can make much more slaves, instead just pay for a slave, it's a nice investiment.... Nope, you have that give house, food, clothes and etc. But I've a solution, we can create a society centralized by president that is elected by the people (make them think that command something) and we will create schools to teach the children so we wont have the problem with micro-managering, we let the parentes create ( to pay everything with the salary that we give for them) the children for us, so they will send the children for school and we make sure that they will obey us and make everything to work for us and it's very clean, no problem with people complaing about slaves, and we make so people saying that is freedom and all bullshits, they will fight for keep going with this. Oh man, the guy that thinked that created the body slavery was a close minded, the mind slavery is so superior, you just need make they think that are free and you even need whipes, they will obey and fight for you without you need make a move... Wow, wow, we can create something similar but more direct, something as nacionalism, you know? They will fight for us for free and we wont need pay or give noble rank for them.

Edit: Wait, we have another problem and the people that don't obey us? Man, truth, so, we give options, for example, left and right side and they will not think that us are the problem but the another side then we will be safe.

Edit: Wait, wait.. if they want open a business? Fuck, you are right, we need a way to make sure that only us people can open a business and keep in the high. GOTCHA, we kill two things with 1 rock, we use tax to avoid that they can be competitive with us but we let a little space for them think that is possible but is not and they will to fail... will be so funny. Also, we can make monopolies for us, it's annoying that competitive shit. Yeah, in end, we get more money and keep sure that only us keep in the high.

Edit: Hey, we've another problem here, what does if someone suspect? - This is a huge problem, but we can make a law to put in jail who say anything bad about us. But what's someone suspect about this? - You are right, we bigger problem now and we need a justification. GOTCHA, let's make some people crazy until they gonna crazy and they we kill them, it will not be a problem, we have all the planet in us pocket. Sure, but just a war is not enough, we need something to give more impact and make people cry for us. - You are right, so instead make all the things in anonymous way, let's expose us and make they target us, but unfortunatelly us people will die, but it's better us, anything need a sacrifice. - We have another problem, we have only 1 million here. You are right, so, let's give the low class (the importants we saves), something around 300k and later we will round to 6 millions and it's perfect. - I like it, 6 millions is a good number but it's not enough. Nhaaaa, we will annoy them so much and they will be angry and make enough and later we use this to mark in their mind for don't say bad things about us. - Perfect and put in jail who say anything about us will be ok because 6 millions, you are genius.

Edit: But... another problem, 6 millions is so much people, someone will suspect. - Nhaaa, do you see people questioning a woman saying about being raped even if don't make sense in all? Nope, and if someone does, you say that he supports rape and the himself is a rapist. So, but instead ostracism, we put them in the jail and they will stops.

Last edited: May 6, 2019
    Wujigege likes this.
  15. Lordnightowl

Lordnightowl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is that anything like Gullywump? "gullywump gullywump."

16. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    I'm honestly confuse on what's going on here and I'm too lazy to bother reading it.

17. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    A certain translator who seem dedicated to translate female heroine story with d*** (aka Futa)

18. Bakaturq

Bakaturq Tell me, what do you see?

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the rule that says every female character needs to have a d***?

19. Exvalkyrie

Exvalkyrie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Futanari rainy day"
    PS: just futa thing
    [​IMG]

20. leonkam96

leonkam96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And it not like i made a petition on public post to tell people to ban something just because i dun like it even if it a Joke.
    And my comment is too nasty? Hahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.