Spoiler Pampered Poisonous Royal Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by skyzoo2001, Sep 20, 2018.

1. KIMMY B

KIMMY B Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OKDR likes this.
  2. DiamondCupcake

DiamondCupcake Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also I was wondering does anyone know any other novels with a character like the bodyguard Liu? I am honestly in love with him and it breaks my heart to see him suffer so much. I would love to read some novels with similar type of character in it.

3. Sruthi Gudivada

Sruthi Gudivada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    An anyone tell me the manhua link please
    Is it translated??

4. ShnWing

ShnWing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhua, unfortunately, has not been picked up for translation. The link for the raw manhua has been posted somewhere in this thread.

Sruthi Gudivada likes this.
  5. ShnWing

ShnWing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Message # 38 on page 2. I can't quote it because it has links in it, and apparently I need at least 5 messages before I can post that.

6. hope6

hope6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to bodyguard Liu?
    Btw what happened to Lady Jin ? Who gives her the pill ? Did she gave birth?

7. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is this story about Ding Yuexin and Ding Yuelan?

8. Amsir

Amsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is translated and can be found in Webcomics - A beauty, A fatal concubine
    Can download the app and read it...

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
    OKDR likes this.
  9. ggeejj

ggeejj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OKDR likes this.
  10. QuinNoteBook

QuinNoteBook Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :oops:I’m in chapter 448 and I just realised that yunyao and prince jin actually have sex in her past life and even have a child which is so fvcking incest.:cautious:

11. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    in their view, it is not incest. As they are not from the same clan surname. :hmm:

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  12. QuinNoteBook

QuinNoteBook Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But they are real uncle and niece. Su clan even know that yunyao is a royal blood (though yunyao dont know) and there is a possible that prince jin know it. As su clan follow prince jin.

13. stumblmer

stumblmer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

If you read back further in the thread, a spoiker explained that they aren't actually blood related due to deep imperial secrets .... And not trying to promote close relation-breeding, but their blood ties on the surface are not super close as FL/MC is a younger birth generation as her grandmother is ML aunt (sister to the emperor that is his father) so that makes the apparent bloodline shared as less than 1/4, which makes them closer to being distant cousins I think. I also overlook the generational seniority gap because in these ancient feudal stories, there can be huge age gaps between siblings and extended relatives due to the vast fertility of harem women and that women of younger ages keep getting tossed in to marry/breed. Doesn't mean no recognitions of generational elders but how is marrying an uncle so different from a young maiden being married to an older court official or nobility ranked man for the affluence and status (they don't share blood but the birth generation may be on par) . If she married any Wang prince of that dynasty, she has some blood ties because of her maternal grandmother blood-sister with the reigning emperor.

Mind you, I am only going by the spoilers given and have not MTL nor can I comprehend the raws...

zemblenity, OKDR and bleedingliar24 like this.
  14. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I think what she meant is her previous life when she married to the scum husband.

If I not remember it wrong (hopefully what I remember is from this novel) the now life, MC and ML is not blood related (it is a deep secret, I remember). But, even if they are not from the same clan, I think the marriage between uncle to niece generation is somewhat get scorned in that era. I remember reading MTL of some novel when the MC and ML is like uncle and niece (they are not blood related, but MC's mom is a sworn sister to ML's older sister). And there is some people who scorned this marriage, even MC's mother at first disagree with their marriage.

So, like that novel, this MC and ML, I remember that there is some people disagree too (MC's grandma too), of course they more sad as they think it is a tragic as they love deeply but later it is revealed that they're related. But of course later they make the people think that they deserved each other bla...bla...bla...

15. stumblmer

stumblmer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Ya, even modern times there is generally taboo or legal obstructions to close relatives marrying, ofc obvious reasons for siblings or parents by blood but I also think first cousins and direct uncle/aunts. I get the reasonings from both a biological breeding standpoint and social/family structure, especially ancient feudal times with heavy emphasis on status, rank, and image/reputation, but it's so hypocritical when that focus of maintaining ''bloodlines' with suitable partners so related family marriages aren't UNcommon given the limited selection pool of sufficient status/nobility of families (even real historical imperial marriages in either eastern or western societies had cousins marrying). I mean, the uncle in this case doesn't have much closer blood tie than the cases of ancient era cousins marrying. Though it's also ironic how a prior thread also pointed that cousin marriages depended on association of the surname for allowability ... Which is peculiar logic to me since the proportion of shared blood (genetics) of paternal or maternal cousins can be similar regardless, yet I guess it's the view that same surname of relates family makes it disallowed as being too closely related (or perhaps muddles the family hierarchy?).

Again, not trying to encourage or defend close relatives marrying, but the reaction of outrage seems a bit excessive given the messiness of marriages and checking heredity back in ancient times (especially when schemes to hide, swap or fake children seem to run rampant as women had their standing based on marital favour and descendents). There is so much instant judgment and persecution without critical thinking or substantive evidence in both novels and real life so I like to try to keep open-minded to ponder the context and perspectives when I can, even if my opinion may not jive with it.

Also, Sorry to all for adding discussion on a spoiler thread but hope it's minimal enough to not detract from spoilers.

OKDR, bleedingliar24 and aienmoon like this.
  16. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    Just found this about 4 mins ago.
    guess this is the audio with a small animation with end sub on youtube.
    the animation is from the webtoon.

kurohamukami, zemblenity and OKDR like this.
  17. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the song at the end! It's nice!

18. Humbledaisy

Humbledaisy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are a few other web novels being turned into web animation on that channel. I've been watching Queen's Legend which I am struggling to place. I think I've read it before but it doesn't turn up under that name.

shouahang58 likes this.
  19. Mrs. B

Mrs. B Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

20. aiyaohyo

aiyaohyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can read it on webcomics. It is so cute! The name is actually called A Beauty, A Fatal Concubine instead of Pampered Poisonous Royal Wife.