LCD Martial God Space

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Benk, Dec 13, 2015.

1. DarkArts

DarkArts ✫ First Ancestor of the Assassin Sect ✫

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so... at the very least this far she still thinks of him as her little(if I remember correctly) brother and he thinks of her as family... I was thinking of Hua Menghan as love interest since she first made an appearance... usually authors don't invest so much time on a character just to throw them away as side characters... I'm looking at you IET o_O
    Also, it's been a long time since I read that part, but are they really unrelated by blood? I thought he was just reincarnated in the Ye family, but maybe I just don't remember it well enough...

UnknownSaint171 likes this.
  2. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for answering! There's hardly any mention of him reincarnating though. Sucks.
    Love your ost video btwn!

DarkArts likes this.
  3. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    If this author didn't constantly repeat himself, this novel would go from 3600 chapters to 600 chapters

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
  4. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And of those 600, 300 could be whittled away if the author got to the damned point.

5. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    What did the golden-winged eagle say? ...Beep!

6. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Getting kinda fed up with his bitchiness bout returning to his boring old place.....

7. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh god...can't believe that @Qidian chose NS as the translator even after knowing how bad they translates. Seriously zero efforts by translator. Abuse of pinyin. No proper naming for even basic names much less Cultivation levels ~_~

8. Zilvane

Zilvane Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, Qidian is the boss and they have the rights to pick.

9. mike211

mike211 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How come Ye Xiwen never plunder the resource from his dead enemies like many others MC before him?
    Surely you would think the items on the corpse of those of his enemies who by right are 1) peerless in their sect, 2) head of theirs of their group would contain many if not some, something that could power up MC.

My motto if I was a MC will be - Death await for those who want to provoke me, the dead no longer need anything, so theirs belonging belong to me.

10. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the mc went to the university. Why? Is he stupid, seeing as along the way people tried to kill him, wouldn't more people try and kill him inside the university since it's a elite place filled with many experts, he is a walking treasure trove for people for gods sake.

11. mmdock

mmdock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just started reading this and I am really confused by something from the beginning.

He is journeying to get strong and gets a Red Ginseng that has a hazy consciousness, which is followed by the Zhang young master at the 6th Houtian level to order his subordinates to kill MC for it. MC kills them instead and then is chased by the Zhang Family people. ...
    Whatever happened to the red ginseng? I'm 35 chapters past that fight and it never came up again. He never sold it, he never ate it, nothing. The earth core fruit he at two chapters before the red ginseng put him up a whole cultivation realm. The red Ginseng was supposed to be a much better treasure. I am so confused.

12. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    something tells me that the peak will take him JUST BECASUE he offended the Law Enforcement Hall........on that note who polices them? I mean where's the oversight? Absolute Power corrupts absolutely.......and cultivators are powerful

13. boop

boop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So if I remember right a translator for this (honestly can't remember if he only changed sites or changed translators too) said that around 400 is when the story really sets off. Is this the point with the beasts being very weird and being irradiated beings? Just asking because of this
    If this is a regular thing from now on where instead of just leveling up and the races pretty much being set at the early-mid part of the novel (my god 3600 chapters) instead it is setting up the universe to just have weird strange things that happen just because of where they are and not have every single race being able and willing and wanting to become human for god knows why they are able to.

Pretty much asking if it will continue to have weird things like this or just have this super generic going on where everyone murders everyone. Still planning on reading it though but obviously stuff goes lower or higher on when I read it based on how interesting or fun I find it.

14. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    The main story starts much later on (few couple of hundred chapters later). By main story I mean some exciting revelations about the world and origin of MC.

For the most part it's killing stupid young masters but the world building facts are worth reading for.

15. Qrofol

Qrofol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just binged liked hundred chapters. I had forgotten how fucking stupid the cultivation level system is. It's completely incomprehensible and for no good reason, that I can think of. Every time someone's level of cultivation is mentioned it's like trying to decipher a secret code.

And I'm kind of bummed that he is now starting to do some kind of Stellar Transformations ripoff cultivation.

16. DMR

DMR Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know.. I don't understand why this MC even spared the girl (I just read chapter 353)... I mean, him sparing her was way out of character... and it was stupid beyond belief.. and yet the author just did that... even though it was completely out of character and did not fit at all with how he does things... I mean, really... what the f***!!!

17. boop

boop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the author just try to reason away Ye Xiwen being op not just being based off of his mysterious space and Ye Mo? Because those are literally the only reasons he is strong.
    However throughout everything so far the only time he's spent cultivating was time when he was also just feeding tons of food to the space and having it comprehend and then him also picking up small stuff. Far as I can remember throughout all the chapters that is how he gets everything but the dragon claw. The dragon claw was mainly helped by Ye Mo if I remember though.

18. monkey magic

monkey magic Born from an egg on a mountain top

Reading List:
    Link
    I expected him to kill this rapist dude but not in half a chapter. Wow.

19. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does manhua versions of web novels always suck so much? They always bastardize the source material into some clownish mess

20. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did this translation stop? Not that I care all that much, because I've been reading it mtl, but considering it even has a manhua I thought it should have been popular enough that it wouldn't have trouble being translated.