Recommendations Novels with lot of Fluff

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by MusicFromMiles, May 8, 2019.

1. MusicFromMiles

MusicFromMiles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey I'm looking for Novels that can heal my heart and boredom. Mostly novels that contains lots of fluff and comedy. Nothing too intense like tragedy. I prefer if the protagonist is OP or at least powerful. I don't really like weak protagonist who always relies on the male lead. Thanks!
    These are the requirements:

2. Drake98

Drake98 Concerned Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    heh, I see you like generic JP novels.

I don't have favourite JP novels, but i can give you one thats similar

here

3. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about trying the Heartwarming tag ?

4. earthdrake

earthdrake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Catfish

Catfish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kalmaegi and Walter vi Britannia like this.
  6. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me recommend you my favorite love story of all time Reborn as my Love Rival's Wife.
    It's everything you wanted. It's completely translated with 85 chapters and 11 epilogues. The most hilarious novel I've read on this site, just the comedy alone is enough for it to be worth reading even if you're not into its other genres.
    The translation quality is top tier with long ass chapters and it's the most fluffiest cotton ball of a story I've ever read.

The main characters are really comfortable around each other from the very start, they basically finish each other's sentences type of thing so its really cute seeing how close they are with those two themselves not knowing how much they rely on each other. The romance is a bit slow...but it's still within the 96 chapter length so it can't be that slow(?) Well, both the MCs are complete noobs at romance so suddenly being married is a little too big of a step so you can't blame them. It's still fun seeing how they slowly develop feelings. (Also their first time is the most hilarious and convoluted first time ever...who would've thought a misunderstanding from way back would allow them to take the final step? lol)

...I'm talking a little too much. Sorry. I just get into it when I'm talking about my favorite novels.

Last edited: May 8, 2019
    MusicFromMiles, Moy and Blood A like this.
  7. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh...does Endo-Kobayashi count?

Endo and Kobayashi’s Live Commentary on the Villainess

MusicFromMiles likes this.
  8. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally not what you want but it got quite a big potential for healing the heart, began to be translated, no idea how fast it will be translated :
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series...ther-ill-shower-my-wife-and-daughter-in-love/
    Also you can try another (what you expect) heartwarming series of same translator:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/endo-and-kobayashis-live-commentary-on-the-villainess/
    A really cute story where the prince/love target can see through the tsundere act of the villainess and begin to fall for her. (The heroine will soon fall/be together with another capture target)
    Caution, it felt like it was going into a bad end, but it had a happy ending (which is a little too small i think and somehow i had crazy NTR fantasies).
    Damnit you stole my recommendation.

Evil_Ginger and MusicFromMiles like this.
  9. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
  10. etvolare

etvolare Celestial Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    Dooooomed to be Cannon Fodder. Complete @ 295 chapters, it's the favorite of a lot of readers.

She’s somehow ended up transmigrating into the book as the supporting female lead, who was beaten to death! Deeply in love with the male lead, she’s fated to be beaten to a bloody pulp before even holding hands with him?!

First things first, she needs to survive and latch onto the big thigh of a patron. But the supporting male lead is a true gentleman and feels nothing for her stunning, alluring body. That’s alright! She’ll latch onto the old madame or the male lead then!

But why does the supporting male lead look at her with increasingly odd eyes? And what of that Wulin Alliance Head with the personality disorder? You’re just a random bystander, what are you getting involved for??

Finally, the male lead could bear it no longer and dragged her back to the Prince Li Manor…

11. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Moy

Moy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh? This. I liked the beginning very much. When are they gonna translate the rest? Most of my favorite gender bender novels get a few chapters translated and then nothing is ever heard from it ever again. Why do they tease us with false hope like this!?

Drake98 and MusicFromMiles like this.
  14. nightcore34

nightcore34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. c3ltic

c3ltic . . .

Reading List:
    Link
    I was going to say Rebirth on the Doors to the Civil Affairs Bureau; it is short and completed. However it is Chinese, and not anywhere close to the two you were comparing to for recommendations.

So here are my list of Japanese stories of...well otome game/novel settings (not all of them are reborn, but here you go):

Drop! Tale of A Fragrance Princess: she is reborn into otome game as a villain-ess, but she has a goal that she works towards and while it is good it is not focused around romance (as of yet).

Endo and Kobayashi’s Live Commentary on the Villainess: new translation with a really different setting that takes place on two levels.
    The first is that of the "otome game", where "voices of the gods" can be heard, and the second is in modern day Japan where students playing the otome game somehow connect to that world and become those "voice of the gods".

I Don’t Want to Become a Villainess, So I Aim at Becoming a Perfect Lady Together with the Prince!: cute, fluffy time filler. (60+ translated chapters)
    Main character and Male lead are not reborn, however the second prince (ML's twin brother) has been.

I’m Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness Doesn’t Mean I’m a Bad Person!: Not many translated chapters, but it may be one for you to put on hold. MC is reborn, and knows it--I can't remember if this is a otome setting or not.

I’m the Heroine, but I Want to Hand That Role Over: Only 37 chapters translated, but it updated pretty regularly.

Shini Yasui Kōshaku Reijō to Shichi-nin no Kikōshi: over 100+ chapters translated, and the world is really interesting even though it doesn't have a lot of fluffy romance (as of yet).

Slow Prison Life: This one is funny, no rebirth, but really funny. (23 chapters translated, pretty regular releases)

I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again! It only has about 16 chapters, but there is also a manga. MC is reborn to previous self and tries to make different choices.

Observation Record of a Self-proclaimed Villainess’ Fiance: short, complete, but from the POV of the ML.

By A Slight Mistake: This one you might want to put on hold if it interests you. There are only 30+ chapters translated and they are pretty connected. MC realizes she is reborn as Villainess in a story/game she hadn't completed reading.
    But that she was supposed to be murdered, so she tries to discover who is going to kill her.

Albert Ke no Reijou wa Botsuraku wo go Shomou desu: 20 chapters.

....anyway, I think I have more if you want them. Just let me know.

16. MusicFromMiles

Reading List:
    Link
    Moy likes this.
  17. MusicFromMiles

Reading List:
    Link
    Th
    Thanks a lot most of these novels sounds interesting and some of them I've already read. Already added them at my reading list

18. MusicFromMiles

Reading List:
    Link
    Your recommendations are really interesting it would be great if you could suggest more

19. 5d100

5d100 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Daily Prog

Daily Prog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Most of Villainess noble girl was quite fluffy. Here some:
    -jp
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series...-as-a-villainess-with-only-destruction-flags/
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/avoid-the-death-route/

-korean
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/suddenly-became-a-princess-one-day/
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/daughter-of-the-emperor/

-oneshot
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/zokuniiu-akuyaku-reijo-tte-konna-kanjide-yoi-nodeshou/

Try tag : cute story as well

From the one that commented above. I deffinitely recommend
    -Observation Record of a Self-proclaimed Villainess’ Fiance
    -Endo and Kobayashi’s Live Commentary on the Villainess
    -Drop! Tale of the fragrance princess
    -Shini Yasui Kōshaku Reijō to Shichi-nin no Kikōshi