Question Endless Path, future characters

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Braxx, May 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A few days ago I had my grievances with Freya. But after thinking abou it and her Divinity. I was ok with her. And after learning that she doesnt want to be in the harem, she just wants a child from the MC, I was ok at that point.

But now im at chapter 258 and the MC is thinking of finding male friends .....
    For now the MC has only Welf as his male friend but the good thing about Welf is that he only showed up for 2 chapters briefly. Now im worried about when Bell shows up later ... will our MC become the secondary character ?
    And he wants more male Familia Members but there is a problem here. The Familia HQ is also his home where he spends his time with his women and even has plans for a daycare for his kids. Other males have no business there.

I absolutly love the interactions between the MC and his harem members. The harem is growing rapidly, if other guys get to hang out with the MC, then thats even less screen time for them.
    So I want to ask a few things for those that have read the novel and are up to date with it:

1. Will the MC become a secondary character after Bell shows up later ? I dont want them to share screen time

2. Will the MC get MALE Familia members ? I hope not. The Familia HQ is his home too, it would be disgusting if dudes were roaming about there.

3. Will the MC get more male friends ? And will they get a lot of screen time ? The less males around the MC , the better. The interactions between the MC and the girls is the most important part of the novel.

4. PLS tell me he will not give his flaming seed to any MALES ?? Chapter 258 plans to give a flaming seed to a dude named Outha or something like that. (Flaming seeds increas somoones power bese on their feeling for the MC, this should only be given to his women)

Novel has been so good for me right now, it will ruin it for me if it turned into a bromance novel later on.

2. Mantrazz

Mantrazz The Lord Upgrade D Biggest Baddest Spammer Around

Reading List:
    Link
    You're medieval. But you do you

3. Kezi04

Kezi04 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your fears are unfounded, no spoilers from me but just know that the solutions the very problems your worried about were satisfactory in my opinion, to note am at current chapter and Bell has shown up but did not take over in any way

4. Zones

Zones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand why you keep asking these questions instead of just reading.

EPIC is recognized as being very high tier for a reason.

Just read it and enjoy it.

5. Omniscient Viper

Omniscient Viper [Evil MC Enthusiast] [Park Jimin Biased]

Reading List:
    Link
    Not this shit again. :sweating_profusely:

6. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im asking these question because Im enjoying the novel right now and dont want it to have any drastic changes.
    Its good that Bell does not take over the show, i was afraid that he would show up and suddenly take over.
    And my fears are very much founded. MC home is the HQ of their Familia, he sleeps there with his women. It would be fking terrible of dudes star walking randomly there. And i very uch enjoy each interaction between the MC and the girls, i dont want some "friends" of the MC to take their screen time. And that flame seed that boosts the power of the girls based on how their feeling for the MC, it would suck if dudes start getting this stuff

7. Kezi04

Kezi04 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did not mean your fears are unfounded as in your dumb for worrying, i mean it as in you dont have to worry because i dont believe things go bad and im telling you what i think so you dont worry