Recommendations Novels with lot of Fluff

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by MusicFromMiles, May 8, 2019.

1. rhianirory

rhianirory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Deleted member 176237

Deleted member 176237 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  3. MusicFromMiles

MusicFromMiles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha I know that feeling when you finally found an interesting novel after searching for a long time only to found out it only has a few chapter and its either discontinued or its been a long time since it's last been updated

Walter vi Britannia likes this.
  4. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, and as a gender bender fan, this happens to me too many times. Those novels just don't get enough traction to keep the translator motivated to continue.

MusicFromMiles likes this.
  5. c3ltic

c3ltic . . .

Reading List:
    Link
    I sincerely apologize, I told you the wrong summary on By A Slight Mistake. I was thinking of this one: Zannen Kei na Ojou-sama no Nichijou. This is the one where she regained her memories and knew she was in a novel world and would murdered and was trying to find out who did it. Unfortunately it was dropped after 28 chapters. I really liked this one.

I haven't read through what everyone else has recommended, so you may already have some of these.

Akuyaku Reijo Nanode Rasubosu o Katte Mimashita, I've read the manga and really like it; she recalls her memories right after the engagement is cancelled and sets out to change the outcome of the game.
    By hooking up with her ex-fiance's older brother/the final boss.

I Play the Role of (Villain/Heroine) in a Japanese-style Otome Game: I admit I haven't read this one yet, I'm stacking chapters. Right now it only has about 19 chapters translated but it looked interesting.

Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade Suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu: This one is pure fluff; it was dropped a while back but someone has started to translate it again. I used google to MTL quite a bit forward and while there is no romance (in any of the chapters I googled) it was a story filled with animal fluff and actual issues that are gradually pointed out and addressed.
    For example, human attitude towards other races.

Only Sense Online (LN): I just have to include this; it is a gender-bender (MC is male but his game avatar is female), but for the most part I don't notice it. I read it for the a break between some of my heavier reads.

She Professed Herself The Pupil Of The Wiseman (LN): Another I haven't read, but as it is translated by krytyk (they translate OSO) I have it added to my list to binge soon. It is also a gender bender.

Akuyaku Reijou wa Danna-sama wo Yasesasetai, this is not a rebirth, and not really fluffy; but the setting is kind of like a otome game, and interesting to read. The story takes place after the broken engagement and the villainess (MC) is exiled from her family/life and has to adjust to her new life. There is a lot of angst, and there have been times I just thought about dropping it but I like how the MC and the ML work together and start to become close as the story goes on.

...hmm, I'm getting away from the novel/otome game settings now so I'll stop.

MusicFromMiles likes this.
  6. Drake98

Drake98 Concerned Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, this novel just has the drive of a shoujo feels, even though it was a CN Novels where they usually filled with a bloodbath and facing death. It was fluffy!

7. MusicFromMiles

MusicFromMiles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks again for the recommendation you've been a great help

8. chan88

chan88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The eunuch is pregnant

9. IloveWebNovels

IloveWebNovels Well-Known Member