Spoiler [BL] For the Peace of the Immortal Realm

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Elestrea, May 8, 2019.

1. Elestrea

Elestrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Original Title: 为了仙界的和平
    Raws: www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3353065
    Genre: Danmei, Xianxia, Transmigration
    Translation Status: Not Translated

Summary: Fang Huai, after the car accident, transmigrated into a novel he had read. In order to save his life and his family's life, also to avoid the future protagonist's blackening and action of destroying the world, he decided to use love to inspire the protagonist and make him a good young man with good moral integrity - but did not think that the protagonist was actually reborn!

---

Okay since @Zryuu was putting me in another pit, might as well putting all of you in one as well. This one has your typical yandere ML, but in the end he repented, decided to stop forcing MC, and made a goal to be good to MC. He even protected MC from the shadow because he feared MC still hated him. It's also HE, btw, and not the forced one, which is good. Also, from what I've read so far, the ML does not have your typical godly handsome face, he has a huge scar of his own making on his face and MC is currently blind. MC will regain his sight at some point but I don't know whether ML will suddenly become handsome or not.

---

MC = Fang Huai
    ML = Protagonist = Yu Xiao

Your typical bullied-at-childhood protagonist who blackened and conquered the world. Protagonist's mother swallowed a pill before he was born making him born with special constitution. It made him got abducted during childhood. One of his mother's enemy also scarred protagonist's face. Because of that scar everybody distanced themselves from him. He once reached Core Formation level but got his core destroyed. His parents then got murdered. Protagonist retrained but he was betrayed again by his trusted brother (MC's character) because MC's own core was not good for cultivating and he was jealous of protagonist. He then took protagonist's core for himself. In the end, protagonist took back his core, destroyed MC's family, and left him to die. Protagonist collected harem, conquered the world, but the author suddenly ended the novel at Chapter 7800, ending it by making the protagonist think how worthless his life really was. He then decided to do a holocaust before finally killed himself.

MC was 12 years old and ML was 10 years old the first time they met. I think MC had transmigrated for a few years already and he loved his family in this world because in his original world, he didn't get any familial love. At this point, ML's family was still alive. MC thinking on how to make ML pure-hearted and not corrupted so he would not ended up killing everyone and himself in the end. Surprise surprise, ML was a reincarnator! So all MC's efforts were naught. ML even tried to kill MC when he was sleeping but decided not to because it would be too easy.

MC had a super OP and loving family btw, his maternal side owned a famous sect with his grandfather as the current sect leader. That was one of the main reasons why ML could not kill him earlier in the original novel.

The plot was currently at the point where MC and ML were going to get kidnapped by some demon cultivators who wanted to take ML's core. MC was going to prevent it but the plot happened 3 days earlier (because ML was secretly doing something that raise the kidnappers' interest). MC had this jade pendant on him that became a proof of his identity and also protecting him, making him a bit more immune to the sleeping drugs. That was why he woke up earlier than ML in the carriage. In the original novel, MC was kicked out of the carriage because the kidnappers were afraid of MC's family. By the time MC's family found ML, ML was already scarred and that was one of the main reasons he got blackened. So to avoid the same thing from happening, MC gave his pendant to ML (ML was actually awake but pretend to sleep) and then ML got kicked out of carriage. So this time, the woman who was the mastermind found that the kidnappers took the wrong person and poison MC. MC didn't die but went to coma and became blind. Anyway, ML was very very weirded out about MC's behavior because it did not match his previous lifetime.

Oh yeah, ML's mother was a demon cultivator while his father was MC's mother shidi who was imprisoned for many years in the demon realm. They fell in love with each other and ML's mother helped him escape. They were on the run and decided to take a shelter with MC's family. The lady who was supposed to scar ML's face was in love with ML's father and was ML's mother shimei. In the current timeline, ML ended up scarring his own face because he thought it was more convenient that way while MC thought about how fate could not be changed and he was sad because he became blind for nothing.

ML was supposedly dead by the time he was born but ML's father killed the palace master with the help of a female disciple and then stole his core and fed it to ML's mother and ML was revived. ML's parents told this story to MC's parents and they decided to keep this a secret since they still couldn't catch the kidnappers and it was dangerous for ML.

The group decided to go back to MC's grandfather sect to make MC + ML cultivate there, also hoping they could cure both of the children. After convincing MC's grandfather who hated demon cultivators to the bones (it ended with ML's mother destroying her own cultivation so she could stay at the sect), MC + ML took a test to determine their spiritual powers. In the original novel, MC was not talented while ML the other way around, that was the reason why MC originally hated ML so much. In this life though, MC was sad not because of that but because it would meant he disappointed his parents who were hoping cultivation could cure MC's blindness.

Last edited: May 22, 2019
  2. Lemondrop

Lemondrop Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sound interesting :blobpopcorn:. Waiting for more spoilers:blobpats:

3. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Shizun!

Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09 @rottenmushroom801
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen
    @324722

5. Helaine

Helaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    <3 Thanks for the spoiler, this one looks really good!

Waiting for more spoilers :p

6. Misogi

Misogi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This looks interesting! Pls give us more spoilers :aww:
    Does ML find out that MC is someone different?
    What else did ML do to MC?

7. Tsukkin

Tsukkin [is currently lurking]

Reading List:
    Link
    So... :blob_coffee:
    This MC, is he the "i'm your typical straight guy that was forced to succumb under a man and i hate him so much til the end but can't do anything so i'll let him do what he wants with me" type?

Bcs in some novel this type of guy will always be the passive one in relationship, even if the other guy will repent, they will never reciprocate their feelings as much as the other guy does. Not gonna blame mc tho, yandere and being forced sucks.
    So is this mc like that? Is there any angst?

Last edited: May 9, 2019
    midnight reader likes this.
  8. Elestrea

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly, I haven't read till the end yet. I only know the summary because Zryuu told me so. She said it ends in happy ending so I assume MC will truly reciprocate ML's feeling in the end. I'll post some spoilers as I read :whistle:

xiin and Tsukkin like this.
  9. Queue

Queue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    //eating popcorn.
    gonna wait for more spoilers *Q*

thank you ^w^

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  10. Tsukkin

Tsukkin [is currently lurking]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah i'll be waiting then~
    *camping here* :blobpeek:

11. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. 10/10 brotherly, mature MC whose only wish is for his family to live a peaceful life (including ML, who he really does treat as his precious lil bro). One of the best parts of the novel is how he wasn’t passive at all after yandere ML captures him, and even ESCAPED!!! And as ML watches him slip away from his hands while he was all bound up by MC’s mentor (who was the one who saved MC), it was actually quite heartbreaking cause he cried (and this is so discordant with his personality that the tears he shed just gave it that much more feels)

12. Elestrea

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a 19 years time skip in these 9 chapters but there should be no more huge time skip after this, MC would be too old by then :blob_teary:

I like how MC is not that passive and how ML is not head over heels for MC all of the sudden like in most yandere novels, love should not be something that happened in a blink of an eye after all :blobowoevil:

@Misogi, I don't know whether ML had realized MC was a different soul since it hasn't been mentioned so far, but he certainly doesn't try to kill MC again and accepts MC's kindness.

---

6 years' time skip. MC became the chief disciple of the 5th generation but because of his low talents, it would be almost impossible for him to attain immortality. During these years, he still could not form his foundation. He walked around with a spiritual tool his father made that could detect surrounding objects so he could basically function like a normal human. Everyone thought it was a pity, but MC really thought his life was good. He studied a lot of scriptures and taught many disciples. A lot of people admired him. It was revealed that in the original novel, ML did not personally killed MC after taking his core back because his parents pleaded and sacrificed themselves for him. ML just left MC after that because living in despair was a better punishment than an easy death.

So, ML was being bullied because of his face and MC came to save the day. MC ended up being scorned because of his blindness as well. ML being ML, he strangled the bully until he was almost dead. His action was found out by other disciples and thus ML was taken to prison. MC pleaded for ML, adding the fact that MC had a huge backing and was respected around the sect, also the fact that MC had proof that the one who started the feud was the bully, ML's punishment was lowered from banishment to 10 years confinement. ML asked MC to visited him often during his confinement but sadly it was not allowed by the rules. During these years, even though ML was being cold to another, he was extremely sticky to MC. Anyway, the guards who stood outside the prison thought the relationship between them was a bit unnatural.

ML was confined in a peak called San Die Peak. In the original novel, ML was also confined there and ended up knowing the secret of the peak and it became one of his golden fingers. MC contemplated about how he could not change fate again. Before leaving, MC gave ML a pendant. Anyway, ML was almost at breakthrough (he was currently at 5th level, been there for the past 6 years or so) and he kept meditating.

Days passed and MC came back using his tiger in order not to be noticed since using a spiritual tool would alert the guards (it was a white tiger called Da Bai, picked up by MC's parents when he was 12. MC gave it to ML at first, but it was afraid of ML so it stayed with MC the whole time) and put up some arrays around the area so ML would not feel any cold. Since then, MC kept coming back every ten days or half a month to convey recent situations to ML, helped him exchanged some letters with his family, or just hanging around giving ML some toys (he thought it could make ML more lively and pure lol).

One day 5 years later, MC fell asleep in ML's bed and the next day he was supposed to greet some new disciples. He was late but turned out one of the disciples was killed before being able to reach the sect. This disciple was the one who drove ML's mother to suicide in the original novel (yes yes, it's ML who did it). The sect suspected ML's mother but couldn't find any evidences. MC doubted ML for a bit but decided to brush it off. MC only visited ML 3 months later because he was afraid the matter would get bigger if he was found out visiting ML.

Since he was blind, his hearing became sharper. While he was playing a song with his Guqin for ML, he heard another voice but ML said there was nobody else. He decided to went back and became suspicious once again of ML. When he reached the forest, he heard another person playing Guqin and found out he was an elder from Kunlun and soon remember that there was a plot where ML would meet one of his wives, Shen, in San Die Peak and the voice he had heard before was probably her. This girl was also from Kunlun and would later be married off to MC to strengthen the bond between sects. It was also implied that ML's face got healed in the demon realm and the first thing he did was to search for this girl. At her wedding day, they eloped together.

Of course a wife means a subplot. In the original novel, there were disciples who checked on ML who was with the girl and they had a fight which ended up in ML being blamed, again. This time MC interfered and ML was saved but as a result, ML's punishment was extended by 5 years. There was this conference 8 years later that ML missed in the original novel. This time, MC's plan was to let ML came to the conference and became a star there but because of the extended punishment, he thought he had failed to do so...

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  13. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    ...I couldn't refrain from falling into this new hole to read

Moy, midnight reader and Shizun like this.
  14. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    his blindness does go away for awhile, but it's highly dependent on his cultivation level. And bc this is a yandere novel, ML suppresses his cultivation such that he wouldn't be able to escape lmao but it's like a switch or something, he goes blind once his cultivation dips below a certain level then regains sight afterwards

Supreme Zryuu started dreaming
    a lot of things happened after MC escaped
    but ML didn't force himself onto MC anymore after his escape
    El the Light MagusLast
    did they get separated for a long time?
    no
    El the Light Magus
    alright gud
    but after MC escapes, ML gets chained up by his mentor
    cause he was going berserk and on the brink of self-destruction
    El the Light Magus
    uwoooo

he was released after awhile tho, then he's like "what should I do to be good to MC" or smth like that, but I forgot who he asked
    and the person he asked told him smth along the lines of as long as the other person was happy, then it should be good
    ML: but how do I make him happy if he doesn't want to see me
    Person: then just protect him without him knowing
    ML: enters disguise as some cute creature
    ahahaha I loved it

ok so at the end, MC has to go into this fog? To get something from the owner of the fog? I forgot. At this point, ML is still protecting him from the shadows and MC never knew that ML had been by his side all along, but when MC entered the fog, ML was away somewhere and didn't know about it. Afterwards, ML realised that MC had been in the fog for days and never came out and started getting all worried bc he's heard bad things about the fog, about how it'll trap the person in their subconscious? My memory's kinda hazy about this. So ML like crashes through the fog to look for MC. ML's super strong of cuz and like just screws the fog's array and finds an unconscious MC, but the owner of the fog array was like "you have to bring him back from his subconscious or else he won't wake up". So ML enters MC's subconscious and finds himself in a modern world lmao bc that's where MC originally transmigrated from.

So while MC was trapped in his subconscious, he basically just thinks he's in his usual world and the transmigration didn't happen at all (he didn't have his memories). So while he was trapped in the fog, he basically thought he was in his original world, doing his job as usual though he kept feeling like something was off. CUE ML. He comes in and like MC knocks into him with his car or something HAHAHAHA so he's like OMG ARE YOU OKAY.
    ML: ...........
    MC: omg should I take you to a hospital
    ML: ............
    MC: ........... are u lost? And MC ends up taking ML back to his house

and like ML sees all the modern stuff and he's like so this is his precious Gege's (I think Gege) real world. And he got really interested and wanted to find out more about MC. MC's mostly just ???? ok you can stay here for awhile??? And in his original world, MC actually had a girlfriend he broke up with. Then one day he goes to his ex-girlfriend's birthday party to wish her a happy bday and part on good terms, and ML shows up and just walks in and says something (FUCK I CANT RMB WHAT HE SAID) and just grabs MC and drags him away. Oh shit my memory's really hazy about this part, I can't really rmb what happened but it was pretty intense

But in the end they go back to the novel world and it was a HE

Okay that's all my spoilers from discord :blobsmilehappyeyes:

15. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! Sounds like my kinda story. Thanks for the spoiler and recommend :)

16. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure, adding now. Welcome to the sect~! And thanks for the spoilers so far~

Elestrea likes this.
  17. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hnnnnng I alway lost timing for this but may I also be added?:aww:

18. Zhen_Qing