Is Everyone Cray-Cray?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Shin Ah, May 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Shin Ah

Shin Ah Dope'n

Reading List:
    Link
    Craycray = Crazy with no coming back.
    Got this video recommended. A lot of redditors share horror stories that happened to them.
    Are they all lying? Or batshit crazy!?
    Cant sleep anymore..

Fallion and Jorg_vzla91 like this.
  2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    You just paranoid from dope'n too much. :blob_patpat:

Living Dream likes this.
  3. Shin Ah

Shin Ah Dope'n

Reading List:
    Link
    Cocaine for tha brain, Xanax for the butthole.

Living Dream likes this.
  4. raitei

raitei ⟪Procyon lotor paronomasiaabsentii⟫

Reading List:
    Link
    You clearly need more coffee.

5. Silverasterisk

Silverasterisk [Wallflower] [Drive by poster]

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering that humanity spends most its time in a state of self delusion, I would say yes. It's simply how we're made.

Fallion and Jorg_vzla91 like this.
  6. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    On this forum? Yes. After all, @Tony made it.

userunfriendly likes this.
  7. Living Dream

Living Dream Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, because they're from reddit. In that sixth circle of hell, nothing is crazy, everything is widely accepted.

Jorg_vzla91 likes this.
  8. Shin Ah

Shin Ah Dope'n

Reading List:
    Link
    So anyone have opinion on the stories. How can one fake so many.

9. natsume142

natsume142 だが、断る

Reading List:
    Link
    do people in reddit lie to get upvote? probably

mir likes this.
  10. Meloman

Meloman My dog is lazier than me

Reading List:
    Link
    Naah, not crazy. Perhaps a bit exaggerated here and there, but this stuff does happen. I had once a dream of a certain food being in a certain place when I was like seven years old (imagine turkey on Xmas), the thing is when I woke up I found that exact food on that exact place, when my mom could have placed it literally in ten other places and on a different plate as well. I even got the lighting (sunlight) right in my dream- so I couldn’t have been sleep walking.

More recently I sometimes get a feeling when driving, oh this car will do that maneuver now, which is not as scary as some of those redit stories, but still, this “subconscious intuition “ may sometimes help to avoid accidents.

I also knew when I’d see my grandpa last before he passed away . Well perhaps that’s a bit more obvious, but I truly had a gut feeling that it was the last time I’d talk to him face to face that day. We lived in different countries so I didn’t see him that often although I went there at least twice a year...

Also a more fun way of training your intuition (is it training? Or is it listening to our gut feelings? Dunno) is with numbers. Like I tend to (out of boredom) think oh next car number plate will have three two’s in it, or something. I used to travel over seventy kilometers each day when I was working in a different town, so same route each day- it was fun to guess number plates...

Hmmm lottery tickets don’t work for me though, never guessed a single one even for one dollar. I guess I am more “invested “ into the result of lottery ticket than a number plate on a random car.

mir likes this.
  11. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Again proving that it rarely works out when an inmate runs the asylum...:facepalm::blobtongue:

Enigma and Fossil like this.
  12. Enigma

Enigma Follower of Jesus, he's the only way

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope I'm completely sane,not a thing wrong with me.

*Currently watching a pretty light show caused by microwaving aluminum *

13. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    As one of the escaped asylum patients, I prefer to be locked in my head, hence why I still remain there.

14. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know about some of them, probably exaggerations, misunderstandings, or things like that.
    But weird/garbled phone calls that the person didn't make (x2), thinking of someone you haven't seen for decades right before they call or show up (>10), having someone answer something you were thinking about without you asking anything out loud (a few times), dejavu's that are definitely not something you could have seen before (like the one meloman described, with everything exactly the same including the lighting) (>30), stuff being in a different place than you remember in a way that shouldn't be possible according to your memories (x1)... all those have happened to me or to people I know. I saw the 'person you haven't seen in decades suddenly appears right after you started thinking of them' in progress so many times that it got to the point where I would tell her 'oh look, it's your weird superpower again' when the phone rang at that moment. I got lots of dejavu's myself, in some I knew exactly what someone was going to say before they said it (it's not from familiarity, because the first time this happened I was talking with a classmate I hadn't talked with before).
    But I mean, most of the things aren't scary :blobReach:. Don't lose sleep over it.

Meloman likes this.
  15. Sakuratea

Sakuratea A Cup ot Tea

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just happen when we reach >1.0 divergence between the timeline, so α timeline and β timeline touched upon each other and created the "glitch". Some of us have our Reading Steiner stronger than most, so we remember vividly.

Ps. I'm not craycray

Shin Ah likes this.