Spoiler Avengers 4

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by jimmy1989, Apr 27, 2019.

1. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As the staff moderating the thread at the time, and the person who requested for the Spoiler prefix in this subforum, I say, it did not have a Spoiler prefix at the time, it was not covered in Spoiler box at the time.

2. darksaint124

darksaint124 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tag =/= prefix
    Below the thread title there were at least 3 spoiler tags.
    Why are we still talking about this and why am I still replying?
    I guess I need to go watch the movie again seeing as I'm not doing anything productive atm.

3. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    I've explained the futility of tags when the first post is blatantly full of spoilers without a cover. We were happily talking about the film but you were the one who brought up this matter again. Did you think I'd leave you with the last say when you're clearly egging me on? If no one's gonna continue talking about this film but instead keepnhijacking and going offtopic, then let this thread be locked.

4. darksaint124

darksaint124 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is truly arrogant. I know that I wasn't thinking about you at any point. Please come off of the high horse, you're not that important. Lock it if it must be locked, but don't act as if this is some attack on your person. I know what I've said and the language that I've used hasn't changed, and at no point has someone been able to rebut any point I've made. Also, when someone answers their own question in the same post that they've asked it, I'm pretty sure it's rhetorical.

5. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Yeah, Ai-chan was wondering about that too. Why did Ironman automatically translate that into THAT?

6. RainMorga

RainMorga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am absolutely sure that Captain Marvel does not have enough Intelligence to handle the Mind Stone. The universe will end up way worse if she does the snap.

Ai chan likes this.
  7. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    You sure don't know when to stop, huh. Just gotta have the last say when if it's derailing the thread. Pssh, whatever. It's a waste of time pointing things out to you when it's clear you're not receptive to them.

His Google Translate probably malfunctioned. No, wait. It's probably because he uses Google Translate.
    ....I'm sorry, babe but I have to agree with this guy on this one.

Ai chan likes this.
  8. jimmy1989

jimmy1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought with dr strange doing that sign he was telling tony that this is the 1 chance in the millions?

9. Seigin

Seigin [Lolicon][GenderBender Banzai!]

Reading List:
    Link
    I love the fact that ironman sacrificed himself for this. I mean even before they actually started the plan, ironman may or may not know that he should do this and thus he created a recording of himself. Although time in Marvel work differently than other laws of time (like back2thefuture) and instead will make parallel realities that'll branch off and create a reality with a different setting. (If it works like back to the future then, then tony will sacrifice alot and I mean a lot. Him and pepper will never have a daughter, he found happiness after the snappening and he'll risk it just to defeat thanos.)
    All of this is my opinion
    Stark is the most fleshed-out character in the marvel cinematic universe

Stark have gone through alot and i mean alot for a human. Fighting head to head with Cap, Hulk, Thanos etc.
    He lost a son like figure (i.e spidey in infinity war)
    He is cursed with knowledge
    And Stark is the most heroic madafaka I ever saw.

10. Seigin

Seigin [Lolicon][GenderBender Banzai!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Brah same

11. Bakaturq

Bakaturq Tell me, what do you see?

Reading List:
    Link
    Tony interpreted as. dr strange saying only the no. 1 person in the avengers can save them.

And also, didn't anyone notice that the final battle was a rugby game?

12. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    So I finally got around to watching this (been busy). And color me not impressed.

I think the hype comes from the ending, and I think they ended it really well. Much better than most series. And it had a few funny jokes here and there. But other than that, the entire movie was a mess and felt half assed. Especially the time travel portion.

Generally, I get into movies at about half way point, but this one I simply couldn't get into at all. I wouldn't say it isn't entertaining enough to watch, it simply felt 2 steps below infinity war as a whole.

To summarize, it felt like paying the taxi driver to take the scenic route, and he ignores you and heads straight there. Sure you got to where you wanted to be, but what about the scenic route?