Spoiler [BL] After Marrying a Big Man, I Became the Most Popular Star of the Interstellar Network

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by cirrus74, May 9, 2019.

1. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After Marrying a Big Man, I Became the Most Popular Star of the Interstellar Network (跟大人物結婚後我成了星際第一網紅)

Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3610835

Tags: Interstellar, beasts, transmigration, sweet, wealthy family

Summary: MC transmigrates to an interstellar beast world where Earth people are the rarest species in the university and are carefully raised in an academy. Once MC transmigrates, he is captured and supposed to be sold as a slave, only for ML to rescue him. ML is a dragon and a grand duke who can possibly become the emperor. MC doesn’t understand the language and his learning is slow. Once he learns the language, he eventually discovers that he married the ML. Videos of him playing with ML in dragon form e.g. sliding down the dragon’s tail are broadcasted, making MC become popular because he is different from the Earth people that most people know about but rarely get to see.

(Summary taken from Rainbow Turtle Translations: https://arkmachinetranslations.wordpress.com/bl-reading-list/)

I’ve just started reading this.

Starts out in a private petshop where Ge Shuang (employee) is daydreaming. Suddenly owner comes in with a Blue Star (Earth) person (MC, Zhong Ye). Earth people are very rare and raised in a academy, to be mated to dragons. Not sure where the owner got him. GS is excited to see an Earth person irl, and is surprised to see how adorable he is, because before she’d only seen the babies on the light screen broadcast and everyone thinks they’re ugly.

The Emperor of Kepa star (a beastman planet) is elected from the Dragon clan. Within the dragon clan there are true dragons (very rare) and sub-dragons. They look the same but differ greatly in fighting strength. Currently there are two candidates for the next Emperor, Grand Duke Detrick (ML) and Count Saman. Detrick is much stronger than Saman, but support is swinging towards Saman, who has found his mate because dragons need a mate to survive their transformation cycle.

Detrick is at the academy which houses Blue Stars but they’re all intimidated by his ‘breath’ (kinda like his dragon aura) and shrink away from him.

MC has made friends with another pet at the shop, a Kaite beast (like a huge cat) and is learning the language of Kepa star. (Btw, seems like the inhabitants of this star are much much larger in size than a standard human, like MC can sit on ML’s palm (unless I got it wrong?)... uhh, how will sexytimes work I dunno). Detrick is supposed to visit GS’s school and give a speech at the opening ceremony.

Some politician’s son named Hou Yao has a bad hobby of abusing animals, the rarer the better. He hears that the pet shop has an ultra rare Blue Star and is excited, wants to buy it. This is illegal, btw. Smuggling, selling, and privately buying Blue Stars are subject to sentencing under the law. The last family who tried this was annihilated by the Dragon clan.

Some story about how the ML is cold-hearted during the Zerg war ten years ago and hates weak creatures etc etc.

MC and the Kaite beast have been sent to the pervert sadist’s spacecraft. Detrick is on the spacecraft as his own had some technical problems (he came by to give speech at GS’s school) and MC and Kaite beast manage to escape the torture room when an attendant comes to inform pervert to greet his distinguished guest. Kaite beast is very protective of MC whom it now regards as his ‘younger brother’.

ML gets this feeling that there is something very important to him on this spacecraft. Pervert’s dad has found out what idiot son did and is trying hard to avoid ML finding out. ML can smell MC’s scent and goes looking for him. MC is recaptured, ML finds him shortly after. Hou Sheng (pervert’s dad) spins some cock and bull story about saving MC from some smugglers but not having the time to send him to the academy but is ratted out by an attendant. ML also did his own investigations and confirmed the truth.

ML then makes all sorts of excuses not to send MC back to the academy (not safe, won’t be able to adapt to life there etc). MC asks for the Kaite beast and is very happy when reunited. ML busy eating vinegar that MC likes the Kaite beast better than him.

2. mesoara

mesoara Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww:Fluff..... so. Much. Fluff. :aww::aww::aww::aww:

*camps for moar spoilers* :cookie:

3. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure. Thanks for tagging me~

Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09 @rottenmushroom801
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen
    @324722

5. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm guessing ML can transform between bigger and smaller (like mc) form... Otherwise..
    [​IMG]
    so mc become a star, but is it like "mc will climb to the best singer/actor/model while fighting media rumours and jealous people from the same insdustry" or is he more famous like, pet celebrity famous?

6. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At first I was thinking others just a bit bigger than mc but no they are several times bigger than him. ml's desk higher than 5 meters. Fu*k I am confused, how this will work? No wonder mc thinks himself as a pet.

cheerydandan and Shizun like this.
  7. rainbowturtle

rainbowturtle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh I forgot the details but I think MC ended up in the dragon's sacred land where there's a pool that can grant one wish to every dragon's mate (if I'm remembering this correctly). And MC ends up becoming a dragon?
    @cirrus74 @wildthorn

Shizun and Kleep like this.
  8. Misogi

Misogi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow so big man here actually means BIG MAN and not just rich daddy xD
    it sounds adorable, shall camp here for more spoilers :aww:

Heungbo, cheerydandan and Kleep like this.
  9. cirrus74

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, MC can sit in ML’s palm. And other beastmen have been lifting MC in his cage with one hand, so I’m assuming MC is hamster-size to them

(How does it even work for other dragons...? They mate with Blue Stars too...)

Uhh, I just started reading so I don’t know. Sorry, haha. Will get back to you once I’m further in.

HY gets a taste of being tortured via holographic helmet

MC draws picture asking to see Kaite beast. It’s a horrible picture (because the brush is half the length of his body) but everyone praises it when they realise MC is the one who drew it.

ML has thoughts of having children with MC (mpreg in future..?) when he sees MC taking care of a projection of his childhood

Kaite beast leaves for his own planet

MC calls Detrick’s name, surprising everyone because apparently Blue Stars are not that bright

(Btw ML’s projection of when he was a baby is the cutest thing ever. Super sticky with MC and sneaked off to practice flying at night because he didn’t want MC to keep seeing him fail. ML’s development was slow, he only learnt to fly at 16. He gets jealous when ML goes near MC lollll. Too bad the projection has a timer and turns off automatically after a few days)

The size difference is throwing me off, I keep forgetting ML is much larger than MC (can someone confirm how much bigger? Because MTL is confusing me and I’m too lazy to read the raws)

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  10. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, in the first chapter MC thought that the people in the pet shop was two or three times bigger than him. They were like giants in fantasy novel.

But to make it easier, just imagine Hagrid' size from Harry potter film. That way, there is no need to hurt our brain.

And one more thing, the human in this novel weren't real human. They were created in lab (pretty much like dinosaur in jurrasic park) and somehow they were born with low IQ and low body immune. Easily to get sick and weak/fragile. People looked at them like they were primate pet.

Izn, cheerydandan, Ease and 8 others like this.
  11. cirrus74

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, is the difference only that much? I think I’ll go back to the raws and check. Someone mentioned the table was 5m from the ground which is approx one storey. So assuming the table is at midheight for ML, ML is approx 10m+ tall? A regular person... maybe 1.8m? (I’m taking this too seriously, aren’t I :ROFLMAO:)

For perspective:
    [​IMG]

Ease likes this.
  12. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the size of the people are determined with what animal they are. MC really can stood in ML's palm. So maybe the bigger or the more powerful the animal is, the bigger the size of the people

13. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    Does MC ever reveal that he is a real human compared to the others?

14. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    They would go to 'holy place' where human like MC can changed himself. Such as princess Joel, ML's mother. ML was a bit wary of his mother because unlike other 'blue star human' who was born in scientific academy lab, the princess was born from illegal experiment that combined DNAs from different species. No one knew the exact species. As the result, the princess's height was five meters, compared to other blue star human who average height is two meter.

Also, ML's dad, prince Joel, was an ice dragon. But ML was born with fire and ice element due to his mother's gene. He was unable to fly when he was a kid. Only after having operation, he could fly freely like other dragons.

MC hadn't realized it yet that he was there as ML's mate. He thought that ML kept him around as pet.

15. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For younger ML, how exactly does the projection thing work? Is it just like some interactive hologram or that links to the past or something like that?

16. cirrus74

Reading List:
    Link
    Interactive hologram from my understanding, very realistic :)

Detrick moves ZY and his belongings into his room. ZY sees his various paintings framed and hung up on the wall (in the centre being the stick figure masterpiece that was his first work)

Detrick and ZY watch an educational film (for ZY’s learning)

ZY tries to jump off the desk (>5 metres high, supposedly 2 floors height but usually one std storey is 4.3m) on to some cushions that he had thrown down, giving Detrick a heart attack. Detrick then proceeds to buy him a bunch of wings online so he can transport himself around.

ZY takes a bath, Detrick helps him wash his hair (how????).

I’m going to stop reading here because the size thing confuses me >__<

One moment they are described as though the difference is huge, another moment talks about ML’s fingers in MC’s hair, like how???? If he can carry him in his palm, one finger would be the size of MC’s head. :blobdizzy::blobdizzy:

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  17. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, the size difference is confusing. It's like giant King Kong in the movie, in one scene he was a giant in other scene he could fit inside small stage

I have read until chapter 54 and can't find the other chapters. All the next chapters are repetition of previous one.

- as to why dragon and human had to mate. 1000 years ago, human and dragon co existed in the earth and mated with each other. Then one day, they found out the earth had reached its limit. Being powerful magical being, the dragons then left earth to find new place/planet to live. They suceeded but they returned late. The earth was destroyed earlier than prediction, killing all their family and loved ones. The dragons were heartbroken and lost the will to live. They later passed away with their gaze looking at the earth direction, mourning for the lost love. The place was called dragon burial later.
    Then some scientist found human dna and successfully created blue star human in lab

- ML and his staff taught MC their language by having him watching education video. ML was rather distressed cause the video tagline was 'having fun studying time between father and son'
    He was having time with his wife, not his son!

- MC had nothing to do so he spent time playing online game. Thus he later became famous game anchor.

- Dragons had metamorphosis stage. Saman had his human earlier than ML but ML entered metamorphosis stage earlier because he had better connection with MC.
    Those blue earth human from lab did nothing but crying all day long. Which was understandable, they were taken from the lab, the only place they knew since they were born, into this giant houses. They also couldn't communicate with each other. Saman' human cried at least nine times a day.

- the staff at ML's house shipped ML andC together. Mc one day found fanfiction book about him and ML written by one of the maid titled: The Melancholy of Mrs. Detrick.
    He lamented. Is there no normal person in this house?

Phla, Dragon_Reader, azinine and 20 others like this.
  18. Rainess09

Rainess09 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol i love me some innocent lil shou

19. Rucce

Rucce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this when it was still on-going. Now it's already complete and I really should read this again lol.
    I remember this being fluff and MC will grow up eventually (in size). The last time I read was about ML and MC started dating for real after the short-live mini angst on MC's part.

I actually read this author other horror danmei first and then started to read thiis danmei because the other one was good. For fluffy horror danmei lovers should try it!

Kleep likes this.
  20. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link

- yes. Mc became dragon by his own carelessness.

- MC and ML had different thought about their relationship. MC thought that he was pet cause in the first place, he stayed at pet store.
    Whilst ML thought that they were in romantic relationship. ML even took MC to marriage registration office. MC thought that the office was to register pet ownership. So he was confused why they had vow. MC only found out when people started calling him the duchess.

- MC confronted shocked ML. ML admitted that he was wrong for not asking MC's about his opinion. Finally ML took him to holy land to break their vow. The guards there thought that they were going to have baby dragon though.

- there was a sacred pool in holy land. MC needed to bath there. When he took a bath/swimming, he heard a voice asking him. 'Do you want to become stronger, taller?'
    MC thought. Become stronger and powerful, like a dragon?

- ML was waiting in the shore of the pond/lake. He was surprised when baby dragon showed up instead of MC. What had happened? Why did MC turn into dragon?

- after much contemplation, MC actually realized that he actually liked ML. But he thought that his like towards ML was lesser compared to how much ML liked him. Aside of that, he was also transmigrated person. So he wasn't sure about the future.

- Ml and MC returned. On their route out of the holy land, they encountered a pair of sub dragon who were going to take dragon eggs. MC felt that there was something wrong with the couple. His intuition was right. The pair was a camouflaged alien zerg who tried to rob dragon egg to eat. The zergs tried to escaped but ML chased after them and MC breathed fire and killed them.
    The guards were shocked. The duchess turned into baby dragon? But they were also grateful because MC found out about the zerg.
    Whilst confused MC: 'i can spit fire now?'

Phla, Dragon_Reader, azinine and 15 others like this.