Spoiler Meng Shi Zai Shang

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Karamell, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, someone asked me to do a summary of what happened after the tournament but someone gave me a job to do and together with study for my master degree, I'm too busy, sorry! I can reply only to specific questions!

stumblmer likes this.
  2. Tatumachi

Tatumachi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see the raw novel but I can't read Chinese ToT. Waiting and begging for English translation (cross the finger)

3. MariiMF

MariiMF Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When MC and ML gets together? When ML confessed, what was her answer?
    MC learn about ML hiding the Su mirror?
    Somebody said that the person MC want to save in her original world is her adoptive father, is there more informatio about this?

Mikaa, Bella94, _blank_ and 1 other person like this.
  4. lan2001h

lan2001h Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the manhua till chapter 30. This is when mc found/gained her dao in the spiritual see in the zhao Jackson mansion. Elder li mentioned that there is something fishy about the patriot zhao.

can any one who read the novel tell my what happened?

Daisychangedhermind likes this.
  5. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    i forgot the detail. I think it is like this elder is still alive even if his times is expired. I think he do something forbidden to extend his life...:sushi_chubby:

6. lan2001h

lan2001h Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for your answer

7. Serphinalily

Serphinalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. I'm interested in translating this novel since I like the premise and the first few chapters I read. Do you know if there's any R18 content in it (just because the platform I'm looking at has some restrictions). Thanks!

chinadollxx and Aquaa like this.
  8. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your hard work! I have one q - There is male Yandere tag whereas I was thinking ML was just a little bit more possessive. How much of a Yandere is he? Like 'kill all who look at master' or just a little bit more possessive?

stumblmer and Aquaa like this.
  9. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    It's more like he is "I want to kill all of them" but he can't because he know he shouldn't do It. Or Yuan Chu would stop him. He settled to kill only the enemies. He is really possessive though, but considering he inherited the feelings from his past life he couldn't do otherwise, that poor guy.

babayagu, Neyva, Bella94 and 4 others like this.
  10. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you so much!!! Does the MC find out that the ML had the Su Mirror and that he turned back time? Can you please spoil the ending?

Bella94 and Neyva like this.
  11. Negiomi

Negiomi Idiot | Grandurr's

Reading List:
    Link
    Patriot Zhao tries to capture MC

12. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read all. But,
    in the now-timeline, after ML saw their past, he want to destroy the mirror when suddenly MC came to ask him if he find the mirror. But, what she saw is ML destroying the mirror. So, she got really angry. Later, she forgive him (kinda) as she know that there must be the reason why ML destroy the mirror.

KuranFan, Eraien, _J_ and 12 others like this.
  13. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for taking the time to answer!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  14. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please explain how MC and ML reconcile after ML shatters the Su Mirror? And does MC remember that ML rejected her in the first life?

15. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    First reason, the ML love her so much he kept to procter her in secret even after their fall out (stalker) so she kind of get soft on him, later she find out the Su Mirror is a evil artefact that cursed ML and made him hurt himself many times so she realized she couldn't save her father with such a evil thing so she forgive ML because he destroyed the artefact to protect her. For the second question, she regained her memories of her past life and much time later a devil, ghost? wanting to trick her on give herself up made her also see ML last moment in the first timeline and how he used the Su Mirror to return her to life. You see MC has been trasmigrated to this dimension by the last boss to become the obstacle for ML to ascend and managed to do so since ML give up everything to resurrect MC at cost of his own life. Since only one soul can come back in time, last boss probably didn't manage to foresee ML would destroy his soul in fragments to follow MC to the past, leave his memories in the Su Mirror and also that Yuan Chu would save ML even if she only remembered him as her assassin. Yuan Chu didn't get tricked and fought the devil/ghost. After all Yuan Chu best point is her strong will.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    Yume-sama, Eraien, babayagu and 19 others like this.
  16. HappySheep00

HappySheep00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the last boss in the novel?
    And I am currently at ~400 chap (reading in babelnovel) where MC got really really angry at ML for lying to her. How did he placate her? They were in the land of ghosts at that time.
    And the suspicion of the MC that since she is not originally from that world, she is fated to die once she becomes too strong/very high cultivation level. It is also the reason why she died the previous lifetime. Did the ML found out about that and how did they resolve it?

17. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers, Rinfantasy!! <3

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  18. Fantasy-Magician

Fantasy-Magician Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since someone else have answered about the mirror and her original world... I will answer the first.
    ML never really confess...
    She was recording a meteor shower and then fell asleep- at this point ML's cute little guy persona is just... well a shell of what we have seen in his childhood. He is a yandere and- also a horny teenage boy. Suck for him for loving an underaged girl so he take what he can get and kiss her when he can get away with it. Either when she was in disguise or unconscious. Yeah- I know... he is getting very creepy.

So- eventually she caught him taking advantage of her with the recording and try to pretend everything is fine but she was a bad liar so he knew she know and the glove was off. So he is like go for broke, tell her and try to make out with her to get the point across LOL
    Of course she reason that their relationship can't develop that way, because of their status, her age... and her family will never approve. Stone hard logic... but nothing about her feeling but he got the clue anyway... she does have feeling for him and promise he will make it works one way or another and will wait for her to grow up.

So yeah- and again I will tell new reader, as much as I love this novel (the first I read until the end) It's not a very healthy relationship like typical CN Xianxia novel at the start with the ML being a bit mental LOL

KuranFan, Eraien, babayagu and 16 others like this.
  19. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he was already mental in the first life so no surprise there in the second one

babayagu, Bella94 and seabuckthorn like this.
  20. Fantasy-Magician

Fantasy-Magician Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Funny you say that... as actually he was sane at least by that world's standard in the first life.
    The truth is... he become mentally unstable because of how he botched his soul to redo their life together as the price. Hence his instant obsession with her.

KuranFan, Eraien, babayagu and 12 others like this.