Nuffian Rumors

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tilgarial, May 9, 2019.

1. Tilgarial

Tilgarial [Chaos Tiger] [Paradox] [ded][Houseplant]

Reading List:
    Link
    I had a hard time about naming this thread. Should I have called it Nuffian wonders instead? Who knows~
    Though, not all may be true, so I went with Rumors..
    Anyways!
    This is a thread to inform my fellow nuffians of the hidden rumors surrounding this place, as not all is as it seems!
    But, be warned! The truth may be harsher than sunlight to a vampire!
    The first point on our discovery of hidden rumors:
    The undying @Fossil ! The amounts of jokes he must have heard about maybe returning to a museum, uncountable! Yet, still he lives on!
    Even in the Mafia games (may also be known as Werewolf, though apparently not on NUF. any interested should be easily able to find it in the games section) he just wont die!
    Truly, a great specimen for a start... but, there is one who trumps even him when it comes to immortality! Indeed, it is him who I am talking about! The ironwilled! The one who got stabbed an uncountable number of times, who got buried who knows how often! Yes, its the great @Osamaru I'm talking about!
    (Congratulations on being alive mate, you rock!)
    However, Immortality is not all the hidden corners of NUF have to offer... we also have the twin clone's @Amble Dream and @Living Dream ! They arent, infact, clones of each other, but independent, entirely based on their own will, knowing not of the other beforehand!(as far as I know. Also, they may or may not actually be clones. Who knows~)
    Alongside them, is @Lemonfairy and her love for limes! Infact, just earlier today, she went around and tried getting some people to grow some! May she secretly be the @Limefairy in truth? Who knows~
    But! All this pales in front of the greatest of the hidden treasures! Thats right! Its @Tony's harem, all encompassing, growing faster than the universe! Any who enter, even on accident, shall never be able to leave! For that, his personal harem manager (selfproclaimed) @mr.heavy-reader is responsible!
    As a finale, I ask for one round of applause to all those who enrichen our simple nuffian life with their hidden agendas, dark schemes, secret ploys and of course, their laughter!
    :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

By the way, not all of this is necesssrily the truth~ if anything got you interested, however... dig deeper yourself! Not everything may be as it seems at first!

By the second way, this was a dare brought to you by the 21 dare thread(and @Living Dream ), also easily found in the games section here on NUF~

I hope you enjoyed reading, and may you have a good day/night, nya!~

Last edited: May 9, 2019
    Donutmindme, Karamell, Pau and 3 others like this.
  2. Living Dream

Living Dream Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now this is what you call a quality thread!!!!:blobtaco:
    :blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco:
    @userunfriendly this is the type of shit posts we need to learn to create. Quality crap.

Donutmindme likes this.
  3. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    ...Hai?

Fallion and Tilgarial like this.
  4. Lemonfairy

Lemonfairy 〖Retired Cat Boss〗〖Feeling the Effects of Aging〗

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:
    I HATE LIMES!!!
    :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

5. Tilgarial

Reading List:
    Link
    That was the main part of the dare, though~

6. grish99

grish99 [Pelican Hater] [Hater of Face-Slapping]

Reading List:
    Link
    3 years and I never saw 90% of ppl you mentioned.
    :cookie:

Shio likes this.
  7. Tilgarial

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha~ sorry, sorry~
    Just needed an introduction... and for some reason, I just like making @Fossil jokes, haha~

Fossil likes this.
  8. Nekorin

Nekorin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not only masumaro there's also @Lovely and @Ophious .. you can ask either @Raneday or @AliceShiki for evidence..

Blitz, Tilgarial and Living Dream like this.
  9. Lemonfairy

Reading List:
    Link
    Who dared you? Speak up! Don't try to defend them!

Tilgarial likes this.
  10. Living Dream

Reading List:
    Link
    Well pelican isnt it better to make a grand entrance now then never?

11. Tilgarial

Reading List:
    Link
    They're hidden, of course you will only find them on accident~
    Besides maybe @Tony , he should probably be known to all, haha

12. Living Dream

Reading List:
    Link
  13. grish99

grish99 [Pelican Hater] [Hater of Face-Slapping]

Reading List:
    Link
    your actualy the one of the people that I somewhat saw...

Tilgarial likes this.
  14. Tilgarial

Reading List:
    Link
    Its literally in the thread opening post, haha~

15. Living Dream

Reading List:
    Link
    ... oof '>_>

16. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Nekorin

Nekorin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, all abuse osamaru got was stab tho cause by his best friend known as the Loli @Shem.. she even dare to push him off the cliff..

Tilgarial and Living Dream like this.
  18. Tilgarial

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, he was the only one I had even a little bit of interaction with, and I dont think I wanna involve strangers in something like this~ just wouldnt feel right, ya know?
    Haha~

19. Lemonfairy

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw my name with limes and got triggered so I didn't see the first time~

@Living Dream your retribution will come :blobcat_hyper:

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2019
    Tilgarial likes this.
  20. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List: