Recommendations Pursuing a path to the extreme

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Fluffy Jellyfish, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    So, currently I'm looking for a novel that have the MC power to only be single-entity and treaded to the extreme

If you don't understand, what I'm looking for is something like :

- If it is elemental, I want MC to only learn about one element and decided to pursue its path to end, not getting another element. A slight variation of the said elemental is fine
    Ex : MC pursue the path of water, so he can't getting fire, lightning, and other basic element as his other powers. If some event happened and he unlocked the Ice path (Ice is a variation type of water), it is acceptable.

- If it is based on the three RPG things (Power, Speed, Intelligence), same with the point above. I want a MC that pursue only one path (I strongly want MC that pursue the speed path)

- I don't want MC that get so many type of inheritances, only one Divine beast inheritance is fine. (Like getting Dragon inheritance + Phoenix inheritance + Kun Peng inheritance + Golden Crow inheritance)

Any kind of recommendation beside what I described above is welcomed, but it is not to be strayed too far from what I want above. I would be happy if you give me a slight information about the novel you recommended

Thanks for your attention and recommendation ~

otaku31 likes this.
  2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If CNs were RPGs, then the MCs hv maxed out luck stats. :blobthinkingsmirk:

P.S. The only one I can think of that seems to meet it reqs is Magic? Muscle Is Much More Important Than Such A Thing! But I haven't read it, so can't rec.

3. moeforsushi

moeforsushi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Only Thing I Can Upgrade Is Strenght
    I have not read enough to say whether it is good or not, but yeah... MC is definitely going all way out.

4. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, CN xianxia tend to have MC jumbled all the OP inheritances and technique so MC can look strong and domineering. What I want is usually found in Wuxia novel though

5. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also looking 4 a novel where MC is only focused on one path, preferably hand-to-hand combat. Rather than a versatile, omnipotent MC, I want one with tunnel vision and the accompanying drawbacks.

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  6. Rikkit

Rikkit Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    When A Mage Revolts - as far as I know did the MC only learn water based magic (ice etc included as it basically consists of water) ... ok, he still has an annoying system in his head though ...