Recommendations Lf> urban fantasy

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by The Ram, May 10, 2019.

1. The Ram

The Ram [Anxiety Sheep]

Reading List:
    Link
    Sup peeps!
    So i lately caught up with the Valens Legacy, a 14 book urban fantasy series with a surprisingly good Harem relationship. And im jonesin for more. I could do without the Harem but i wont mind if it's there and good.
    If anyone's got any recommendations, I'd be happy to take some, no matter if it's in NU, RR or Amazon or wherever.
    Romance is a must tho.

On a side note, i srsly recommend people read the valens legacy books by Jan Stryvant. Awesome series...

2. XXXXX

XXXXX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    urban fantasy with romance is kind of hard
    Blackthorne on rrl... have only read a few chapters but it might be something?
    World seed on rrl.. have not read it but it's on my list and seems to have the right tags/description

3. The Ram

The Ram [Anxiety Sheep]

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven't read blackthorne yet, but world seed loses the urban setting rather quickly and goes to Sci-fi fantasy... I do suggest reading it tho, pretty good

4. Teadragon

Teadragon Book Wyrm

Reading List:
    Link
    Try both John Conroe and RJ Blaine. Both do romantic urban fantasy, but Conroe is darker and Blaine’s is more comedic. Both are exceptionally good.
    (Edit: Amazon for these.)

The Ram likes this.
  5. The Ram

The Ram [Anxiety Sheep]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i think I've seen em while scrolling and searching for novels imma give em a try