Recommendations Female mc seduce male lead novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Fairlady1996, May 10, 2019.

1. Fairlady1996

Fairlady1996 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys, so i want to read novel
    • where the female protagonist fall in love and want to seduce the male lead.
    • Preferable the male lead is the cold black bellied or expressionless. You know the usual of cold looking type of ceo or doctor. But the male lead felt she was annoying and troublesome but he do not hurt her. Only a few remark here and there. For once i felt like reading where the woman approaching guy first
    • and the female protagonist may as well be a shameless, strong personality, sassy, black bellied too, white lotus, poisonous tongue , sarcastic, and never can bullied by other. Chapter below 100 is recommended. Above 100 can be considered if they had high rating.

Ex : -rebirth at bureau civil door(this type of female protagonist is what im searching for),
    -Life After Marriage( she seduce the man),
    -Sansheng, Wangchuan Wu Shang( exactly what i want!)

quaintsquirrel96 likes this.
  2. Asdq

Asdq RSS FEED SECT! I WANT YOU FOR THE RSS ARMY!

Reading List:
    Link
    Holyshit, so much requeriments. If just wanting a non-beta and antihero MC I'm starvnig, you will die in this rhythm without nothing.

3. blasterwisard

blasterwisard Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    National School Prince is a Girl
    - doesn't do your chapter request, but the chapters to date have been her chasing him (but more because she likes teasing him than love)

Undead Seeks Warmth
    - the girl falls first and chases the guy, but the MC is a guy and it takes a good while to get to this part in the story (serious tsudere alert)

4. success

success Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im looking for a novel where she did surrogacy to treat her brother but he did so she returned the money. she later found out she was pregnant and the man also found out, after she gave birth he took the money and gave her a check, she picked another baby and traveled years later she came back successful but decided to work in another company and its his. he knows her but she doesnt

5. kuu0haku

kuu0haku [ ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there really any subplot about romance the tags don't indicate anything about it and how is the story in general? I want to try it but the tragedy tag is like a warning sign.

6. nightcore34

nightcore34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. blasterwisard

blasterwisard Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I haven't read far enough to see if they get together, but there is a romance subplot. The main story is a guy aiming to get stronger in order to return to a 'normal' human life. It's been a while since I read it though.

kuu0haku likes this.
  8. midnightloon

midnightloon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The CEO’s Villainess Childhood Friend
    Girl transmigrates into the body of the villainess of the story she was reading. She arrives in the moment the villainess is trying to seduce the male lead. By knowing what is going to happen in the story and the characters personalities she is able to figure out fast when people plot against her and turn it against them. Both the male lead and second male lead are black bellied or start off expressionless. It takes the girl awhile to fall for a guy and by that time both have already fallen for her. Originally is only 74 chapters.

9. 3xtBlade

3xtBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, your description reminds me of all the cannon fodder side character girls. Except that all of them end up killed by the reincarnated/transmigrated or whatnot fmc.

10. murongquiye

murongquiye Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pick up the second male lead is so very interesting ang funny stories..

11. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
  12. yourstrulylen

yourstrulylen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not a novel but a manhwa instead. Try "Seduce the Villain's Father!"

The MC is transmigrated into a novel that she had read wherein she's the aunt of that novel's FL. The villain of the original novel was the evilest there was because of the upbringing of his evil mother. The villain also killed his father. Since our MC doesn't want her niece and her sister to live miserable lives and be involved, she tries to prevent the villain being born by seducing the villain's father, the one who was killed.

The artwork is really phenomenal. You should try it.

13. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    My Disciple Died Yet Again
    Is kinda similar of what you want, at least the girl doesn't shy away from her feeling, not oblivious and is active in mild seduction in random, it's just kind of slow burn romance because, the master(ml) is pure inside, outwardly he's cold and powerful.
    Their interactions is cute