Discussion what’s your favourite novel?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by kyliehong, May 9, 2019.

1. WATMEE

WATMEE Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Slayers light novel
    I like the heroic fantasy, a new Slayers' anime would be great.

kyliehong likes this.
  2. Pierrot

Pierrot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From this site, I'd say Heavenly Blessing. There's no rape, and everyone is kind. The plot twists are unique, and it's funny.

If you're talking about Asian novels in general, it's Twelve Kingdoms: Sea of Shadow by Fuyumi Ono. There's also an anime version. It's a great coming of age story, and everything drives at the heart and weakness of MC so she becomes stronger by the end, and it's not like they are done pointless either just for the sake of violence or for a sensational story. There are some great lessons to learn in this novel.

kyliehong and nachte like this.
  3. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Youjo Senki - hmm why I like it? I just love how Tanya is, a cute psychopathic little girl

kyliehong likes this.
  4. Kususarin

Kususarin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hyouka
    It's also an anime but the novel is really lovely and a fun read .It has two of my favourites combined together which is slow romance and mystery.

5. Chrish

Chrish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Desolate Era:

There was something about the way it was written; the world building, the cultivation realms. I was instantly hooked after reading first couple of chapter. I loved the first-half because of the way IET incorporated Chinese mythology into story setting. But then I equally enjoyed the second half because of epic scope of their world building.

kyliehong likes this.