Recommendations Kind MC but bad end

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Rizkiv1, May 10, 2019.

1. Rizkiv1

Rizkiv1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there any novel/manga where MC is kind but get bad end because forced about it?

2. Airlol

Airlol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to say no story like that but unfortunately it had. Like sugar life. Also like an harem MC but only get 1 girl only at last. That an bad ending for me. ;). Lol

Rizkiv1 likes this.
  3. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
    Rizkiv1 likes this.
  4. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
  6. srrrahim

srrrahim A woman's heart, a needle under the sea

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm.. so you want an innocent and kind MC that turn out having a twist of bed end ?
    Maybe you should try :
    1. Jiang Hu’s Road is Curved (She is an innocent girl. I kind of forgot, but I think in her previous life, she is a mary sue, a heroine, so when she transmigrate into Jiang Hu, her brain can't connect . She doesn't know that Jiang Hu is not as beautiful as it seemed, and schemer and betrayal waiting for her. It's already complete, and it has a satisfying happy ending)
    2. Mulberry Song (This is a short bittersweet novel)
    3. Unrepentant (This kind of novel where you want to say, curse you male lead! You deserve that after all you have done to our kind MC)
    4. One Night, One Day, One Year, One Lifetime (This novel has the same vibe as above. ML is a pitiful bastard, and he deserve it mwahahaha)
    5. Ballad of Ten Thousand Gu (This short tragic novel is in borderlands between HE and BE )
    6. Deposed Empress General (MC is a devoted lover that give everything for ML, but sadly she is a deposed empress general. Unwanted, and misunderstood)

If you don't mind BL, you can try :
    - Yesterday (Their love life start as an innocent and pure, but by the twist of fate, it end up pretty brutal. For me, the ending is neither good nor bad. This couple is a match made in hell, but they are indeed a matching couple)

Hope you enjoy my recommendation

Rizkiv1 likes this.
  7. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    The young diabolist walked with the sparrow at his shoulder, eyes on the windows without looking through the windows, walking forward as if he were afraid to stop. His burden here was the gas containers.
    No, he was burdened not just by the gas containers, but by some notion of responsibility.
    A man, when facing death, aspires to finish what he started.
    What had the custodian of the Thorburn estate started? What drove him?
    She knew he sought to do good and to vanquish evil, and she could surmise that both good acts and the existence of evil had touched him deeply.
    The Fool card was akin to the ace. Depending on the game being played, it was often the lowest card or the highest. Valueless or highly valued. Powerless or powerful.
    It all depended on context. He sought to kill the demon, and he would either catastrophically fail or succeed.
    This Fool sought to slay the metaphorical dragon. He felt his own mortality, which was quite possibly her fault, in part, and now he rushed to finish the task he’d set for himself. To better the world.
    Pact | Devils and Details

Rizkiv1 likes this.
  8. Kususarin

Kususarin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My fiancee is in love with my sister
    ( its sad and I think it ends bad for the female lead )

9. Riley88

Riley88 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm new at recommendations but here: Epoch of Twilight
    He doesn't really turn bad, just stops caring really