Recommendations I haven't read a novel in 6 months, recommend me some new good novels.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Ashorlord1, May 11, 2019.

1. readerread

readerread Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. srrrahim

srrrahim A woman's heart, a needle under the sea

Reading List:
    Link
    A new novel? I don't know what you usually reading, but maybe you can try :
    1. Coming of the Villain Boss (a quick transmigration novel. MC is a host of harmony system. Her job is to take hatred value from the villain of each world. I like how unique MC is, and how aloof she is. She is a huge foodie, and even under the gaze of blackened ML, she still can enjoy her food :blobjoy:)
    2. 12 Hours After (It has male protagonist. He has an application that can tell the 12 hours news from the future. He use it to become rich and powerfull. If you like "The Youngest Son of Sunyang" and "God Of Money", then maybe you will like this too)
    3. My Master Disconnected Yet Again (From the author Yu Wo. She always can make a good comedy cultivation based story, like My Disciple Died Yet Again. It is funny, It has a good solid plot, and the relationship between ML and MC is not fickle. It has slow romance, but that will make a good character growth)
    4. The Great Storyteller (MC was a genius writer, but because the unfortunate event, he turn into a wasted man. He end up drowning at the river. After that, unexpectedly, God give him 2nd chanc to make his life right. Some reader drawn to this male protag. I can't explain why, but this novel is really good and unique)
    5. A World Worth Protecting (I haven't read it yet, but I want to read it, because it is Er Gen new novel. So far, Er Gen never disappoint us)

You can also try :
    Trash of The Count Family
    The Novel's Extra
    But that two novel is not a new novel. Before your long 6 months hiatus from reading novel, you already read that?

That's all~. I hope it can help you :blobtaco:

Borderline Masochist likes this.
  3. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    6months with no novels?
    How did you do that?
    Seriously, I can't get a good sleep unless I read at least few chapters a day and you went for 6 months without a novel?
    [​IMG]
    Anyway, try 'Instant Death'

otaku31 and Ashorlord1 like this.
  4. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol it is like Overgeared, he grows up

5. Hexwolfx

Hexwolfx 【Hex Researcher】【Crime Syndicate - Most Hated】

Reading List:
    Link
  6. AshCrow

AshCrow LeeFromAsia

Reading List:
    Link
    The bookmarking system in this site is atrocious, I stopped relying on it anymore and moved to RoyalRoad. And best to have oldies because they're updated, so you can binge to your hearts content.