Recommendations Novel where fl raises ml

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by PurpleBelly, May 12, 2019.

1. PurpleBelly

PurpleBelly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I don't want some weird pedophilic stuff, but I always find it cute when the FL raises the ML, and the ML is in love with the FL but the FL doesn't take him seriously because he's a kid.

THE ROMANCE MUST START WHEN HE IS AN ADULT! Again, I don't want romance where a kid is involved with an older person. I want adults. It's just cute to see him in love and she doesn't take him seriously. I'm also fine with a yaoi novel of the same plot.

2. MidnightCrystal

MidnightCrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Deleted member 125960 likes this.
  3. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    What is wrong with you :blobconfused:?
    You want a FL raising an already adult ML and fall in love with at that :blobconfused:?
    You have a strange taste, mate by far you take the cake :blobexpressionless:
    Just curious but does he wear a diaper :hmm:? I am really curious about this ML of yours :blobunsure:

4. rosyprimrose

rosyprimrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2019
  5. kurousagi4242

kurousagi4242 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Damsell in Distress

Damsell in Distress Waiting for dashing MC to save me from myself

Reading List:
    Link
    Rebirth of the Tyrant’s Pet: Regent Prince is too Fierce

Nyanko and Deleted member 125960 like this.
  7. Deleted member 125960

Deleted member 125960 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  8. rhianirory

rhianirory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so your talking the reverse of wife husbandry (would that be called husband husbandry?), where the man raises a little girl up and marries her once she's of age, or just a large age gap with the FL being the older guardian/aunt/ big sister type; like Usagi Drop in reverse?
    just curious.
    i don't think I've seen any on this site anyways, but i admit i don't read many stories with female leads because the tend to piss me off when they meet the ML.

9. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. ThunderingSnow

ThunderingSnow Sipping up a cup of chaotic good...and boba

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    You people don't get it, read the title, FL must raise the ML, in other words, ML got some mental problems, the kind that would make the love interest not take care of him but raise him, in other words ML is a baby in an adult's body, and this adult guy with mental problems will for some reason develop feelings for this other person raising him, which kind of make this strange but also interseting in its own way, so any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2019
  12. c3ltic

c3ltic . . .

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Guspaz

Guspaz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maken no Daydreamer? Guy is isekai'd, reincarnated into a baby, is found by a succubus, but he's on the verge of death, so she turns him back into a fetus and brings him to term as a surrogate mother. The process ends up turning him into an incubus, which is impossible in that world because the male children of succubi are always the same race as the father.

Of course, this, combined with his mother's strict training, makes him OP as fuck. He's got a bit of a mother complex, and, well, his mother has a bit of a son complex, and... I've heard that farther than the translation got, there's a "reunion"...

Unfortunately the WN/LN fan translation died off years ago (not even available anymore), though the manga is still going.

14. PurpleBelly

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I kinda want to clear things up a bit. I now realize that the word 'raise' was a bit wrong. I didn't mean that they actually raised them since they were a baby. I was more looking at an "Everyday the Protagonist Wants to Capture Me" type situation where the main character will act as this older role model turned love interest--not really a parenting role, but more of an older brother/sister figure.

15. PurpleBelly

Reading List:
    Link
    (Okay, so apparently you have to have at least 5 posts to reply to someone??idk a bit new to this)

Most of the recommendations are exactly what I'm looking for, so thank you guys! Again, look at my last post as it does clear up a few misunderstandings people seem to have. I used the wrong word choice, completely my fault.

16. Gon_

Gon_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link