Spoiler Xian Wang Dotes On Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rena.anggreina, Feb 18, 2017.

1. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    My bet is that it's LXL b/c that prince she kidnaps asked for her help to get MC IIRC...

2. Ctiy93

Ctiy93 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on the recent chapters ??

3. lex5

lex5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They did escape escape from that temple/pagoda.while they were inside qian yui admitted her feelings towards sang mo,also she tell him about her past life.

Lilpriestess and Leilacus like this.
  4. roake

roake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I really really would like to know this too. I felt so bad for hmx mother after I found out about his mistress. It made me sick cause the father likes to pretend he's such a loving husband. I want bad things for him.

5. Animeking

Animeking Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish... I could read chapter wise spoilers. Like "100% love".

Btw thanks for all the spoilers.

6. Precy from Space

Precy from Space Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi I wonder if someone could give me raw links. The previous ones are not working. :(

7. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
  8. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HMX likes the MC but saw how happy she was with ML that he went along with the engagement his family had originally planned. She was the former #1 beauty MC met in the scholar place...that liked MC's ex fiance. HMX's fiance poisons HMX's mother (the princess) with the same poison that killed MC's mother. she kept feeling like she was being compared to the MC and couldn't handle it anymore. MC saves HMX's mother and the fiance's family is informed what she did. The engagement is broken. On the MC's way back to the palace...she meets this girl who loves HMX. HMX had saved her life 5 years ago and has been looking for him ever since. The girl goes and keeps HMX's mother company. The girl and HMX argue/tease each other (love-hate relationship?). They get into a big argument and the girl doesn't show up for a few days. HMX freaks out and talks with MC. HMX realizes he wronged her and that he loves her. As the girl was thinking of/ actually leaving for home...she gets kidnapped by an enemy. during the enemy encounter a lot of things happen. the girl's brother shows up to take the girl home, MC fights enemy, and HXM shields the girl causing him to get injured and fall in a coma/unconscious. MC convinced the girl to stay and speak to HXM one last time other wise she will regret leaving without a clean break/talk. HXM wakes up and visits the girl as she is packing to leave. He asks her to marry her. Due to the girl's identity, the girl has to leave her family (I think she's from an hostile country's princess). Girl's brother reluctantly approves.

9. digitalreader

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think anyone has shared spoilers on the MC's curse/spell that was cast on her at birth. The curse cause MC to be unable to get pregnant and she has 18 years to live (by the time she found out she was turning 16 so 2 years left). ML found out about the curse first and tried to lead MC to getting some rare ingredients needed to break the curse. ML felt so relieved when MC found out that way he wouldn't feel like he was manipulating her. The curse was a forbidden curse casted by the Mc's mother's sister.

199sweetheart, Aeiru28, Elv and 3 others like this.
  10. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did she curse the MC?

11. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    it is long since I read this, hopefully I didn't get it wrong...
    long story short, it is a intricate plot to get MC (she is one of descendant of some spell casting clan in some place) to search for her to break her curse. Her journey to breaking her curse bring her to where her mother's origin. Another person get caught in the plot is ML and the neighboring prince (the one that short of their enemy who can also use spell). The three of them is descendant of different spell casting clans that in previous era (forgot how many years back) together help to seal an evil sorcerer. The plot is kinda to unseal him.

12. digitalreader

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG! the MC and ML 's previous reincarnations were lovers 1000 years ago!

13. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    and don't forget...
    what gender the two is... *cough*
    thankfully, the MC is a female....

digitalreader likes this.
  14. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    What novel you hooked on??????

15. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this thread still active?
    I want to ask what happen after Jiang girl that was HMX fiancee fate, her family had been informed of her deeds so what happens next? Also, where do she get the poison from?

And secondly, that guy MC met and kept an eye on at Ya Xuan who read without noticing her... Does he have any interaction with her in the future? What happens to him?

Yan Nian (ML's butler(?) son) studies with MC about medicine and there are also Mu Wei (one of Yu Jian's servants boy), what happen to them? I saw in the earlier chapter that Yan Nian get treated as a brother and being taken everywhere, but what of Mu Wei? Is the Yan Nian x Wen Shang Lian ship still going?

16. Er xiao jie

Er xiao jie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished read this one quite long time ago. So i can help you answer a bit to fred you from curiosity :)

If my memories serve me right, HMX ex-fiancee will get her punishment. Her family won't defend her for the crime and they are very dissapointed with her. I think she got punishment by going to temple to become a nun (i forgot what punishment she got, someone pls correct me if i remember it wrong)

About the guy who MC saw reading while didnt notice MC, he manage to get official potition in court. I dont remember what position. He is a good guy. I dont recall MC has any interaction with him tho.

Yan Nian will study medicine further with MC. And lastly Yan Nian will get married to Wen Shang Lian. They will have a children (forgot its a boy or girl).

I forgot completely which one is Mu Wei?i remember Yu Jian will have some servant boys he pick by himself. One has talent with medicine and MC will teach him sometimes

Ok thats all what i remember haha :blobsweat::blobsweat:

Nanashy and famine like this.
  17. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! ^^

18. Anfir

Anfir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wt abt beitang guy? The one who kidnapped MC.....his ending?