Discussion My Cold and Beautiful Wife

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Lothbrok, May 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Lothbrok

Lothbrok Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-cold-and-beautiful-wife/

-> My Cold and Beautiful Wife

Description
    A part-time job contract. He became the cold CEO’s imitation boyfriend. He merely wanted to earn a few small bucks and live a comfortable life, but a pity, he was in constant turmoil since then. Well, life had something else for him despite his wishes.“That… beauty, will there be an increase in wages for conversion from ‘boyfriend’ to ‘husband’?”
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -> This novel is by the same author of My Wife is a Beautiful CEO, so who read this novel can tell me if it is an improved version of My Wife is a Beautiful CEO? Without the annoying dramas of MWIABCEO, for example: Yang Chen's garbage brother or Lin Ruoxi's perverted sociopathic brother. Of course, the end of MWIABCEO I knew that the end of MWIABCEO was terrible.

2. Soren59

Soren59 MTL Shill

Reading List:
    Link
    I was planning to try it out, might be a few weeks from now though

3. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    it sounded like bl, so I clicked the link.... QAQ

RottenApple likes this.
  4. Soren59

Soren59 MTL Shill

Reading List:
    Link
    @Lothbrok I read 50 chapters, so far it feels pretty much identical to MWIABCEO. The MC is an orphan, went overseas where he was in some secret organisation, came back to China where he met FL. A lot of the side characters also feel like they're cut out of MWIABCEO and put into this novel with a different name and slightly tweaked backstory.

Haven't read enough yet to say whether it's better or worse, I just hope it doesn't have that fucking tramp.

Wujigege and Lothbrok like this.
  5. Lothbrok

Lothbrok Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I agree, so far it looks exactly like MWIABCEO, with only a few minor differences. The FL family is terrible and she is adopted, probably her true family will appear sooner or later. It seems that the dramas will repeat themselves too and what I most hated in MWIABCEO were the dramas. In addition, the relationship between Yang Che and Lin Ruoxi was already a bit unbearable. At some point, the two would reconcile and after 1 or 2 chapters, something would ruin their relationship again. Honestly, it was hard to bear this for over 800 chapters. I guess I will not have the courage to endure the same things again.

Mangafreakspark likes this.
  6. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hated both books because I don't like that type of harem plot with women begging him to sleep with them

7. RottenApple

RottenApple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its definitely BG :blob_patpat::blob_patpat:

8. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was getting interested in this novel by your comments but then i noticed that the novel has 2000+ chapters and only 17 are translated. I wont be able to read this novel in this life. In moments like this im sad that i cant read MTL