Spoiler [BL] Later, He Became a Royal Nurse

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chiaroscuro, May 11, 2019.

1. Chiaroscuro

Chiaroscuro Your Favourite Family Disappointment

Reading List:
    Link
    (後來,他成了御用奶媽)

Later, He Became a Royal Nurse

Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3328691

Tags: Gaming, live streaming, sweet.

Summary: MC is a popular god at his school but he rarely speaks, giving him a cold Image. This is actually because his voice is soft and almost like a girl’s, not matching his image. Later, he plays the game and ended up speaking. The other person he spoke to is a great god at gaming and eventually, he becomes the god’s nurse (healer) and eventually boyfriend.

Thoughts: Sweet gaming novel. I remember that the gaming parts were hard for me to understand because I don’t actually the game and find games other than mmorpgs/holographic games in Chinese novels hard to understand. From what I remember, ML isn’t the cold type. Instead, he’s extremely tall, childish and lazy.

So i found this from rainbowturtle and decided to read it. Spoiler for y'all.

Chapters: 140
    Rated 8.5/10
    Thoughts:
    Slow burn. No kisses till 100+ and one bed scene after 120 chapters. Focuses alot on gaming.
    What realistic about this story is the development of their relationship. How they go fro curiously to admiration to a sense of comfort and like and finally to love each other deeply.
    But the character setting is... A bit irrational but still tolerable.

MC: Yu liangxing
    ML: kang shengzhe/Winner KK
    (Actually I'm not sure who is the MC. At first the story was about MC but it shifted the focus heavily to ML so yeah...)

Side chara:
    Liao su (MC bf)
    Bai Yao: idol/ MC brocon sis
    Wang Lu: ML's manager
    Liang chulin: ML& MC's friend
    Liang chuhan: MC's admirer
    Bai Yao: Mc's actress mom
    Yu Ming: Mc's business tycoon dad

Antagonists:
    Floating wolf (?)
    Screaming wolf (?)

So MC is the protagonist in a sense that he's extremely handsome and talented. He can learn anything fast. He did boxing and have sixpack/mermaid line His only "fault" is he have a full fresh voice of a lolita. He's rich af. Cool, aloof, and independent.

The story begin with Liao Su is trying to impress liang chuhan (the school flower) and asked to play king's glory (a game with the mobile legend format i guess) together. MC ofc never played. At first mc wasn't interested but when he heard an anchor named KK who have a very handsome voice. Despite being annoyed with his personality mc begin to feel interested and so want to play it.
    Liao su make an acc for MC with the name of "Everyone's goodness" and at first MC failed badly but then as a genius he get the hang of it.
    One day an acc named "Don't wanna move" matched with him and that acc got destroyed badly. Turns out it's KK with his small acc and he tried to add MC but mc wasn't paying attention.
    Then his sister bai yao with her manager yao miaomiao came to his apartment. She said she's being endorsed by meng cat and will be a spokeperson later. Hence she need to play king's glory. Taking mc's phone she saw mc's acc and changed the name to "liang's angel"
    She acc ml's request and proceed to play badly. Then liao su (or ml i forgot) came and invited MC to play not knowing it's the sister. They got beaten. The second time bai yao was being goaded so she gave it back to mc then he proceed to trash them.
    Anyway after that ML and MC played alot together and they have a sense of finally having someone who can stand side by side and support them. They got closer and finally asked to meet.
    In the train MC play with liang chuhan who is a shota (160cm cute face value).
    At the day they met at the front of cafe a fight broke out. MC rushed out and saw a tall guy being forced to swallow something. Then he helped the guy. He ended up bringing the guy to the hospital and cancelled meeting with ML. Things happened and MC realized ML is the tall guy and called him out. ML texted that he wanna look the handsomest when meeting MC not with scratchy voice and bruised body.
    ML is a 2M+ giant but with a beautiful deep face (western feature ??) Anyway he looks like a fashion model with great voice. But lazy attitude and white belly lol.
    Floating wolf, bai yao and ML is doing broadcast together and mc realized ML is KK and also "don't wanna move". ML revealed that he knew the one who hired people to mess with him was floating wolf .
    Some meng happened and ML slowly fall for MC. At this point MC realized ML is a junior at his Univ while ML is still clueless. MC again called ML out and finally ML added him with his winner KK acc.
    The lazy ML saw MC doing boxing and got hard (?) Lmao. He wasn't interested in exercising. But when he asked MC about his belly MC said he wasn't interested (?) And he got motivated to exercise. The thing is MC made a bet with liao su about ML that Liao su will get ML to exercise and he won't do MC's entrance speech. MC agreed and lost.Due to ML's need to broadcast, he moved in with MC. They continued to play together. Military training happened and stuffs hinted of their feelings moving. Like when Ml approached MC and gave him a full 6pack. MC was shocked but when he rubbed it it got blurry... Turns out it's just shading lmao. This is where the Univ have subtle feeling for ML and MC's togetherness.
    At the end MC gave a speech and finally the whole school heard his loli voice and his cool barrier was somewhat down.
    Later on ML was being a beast and tried to kiss MC but got punched until he lose his tooth. MC went nuts and feel really guilty. This is where MC realized that his feelings for ML wasn't the same. While he can't talk MC narrated for him. The room explodes.They formed an "official CP" and His fans called MC liangmei. Everyone was convinced MC is a girl... And ML's GF (cuz what's a gurl doing in the middle of the night at a guy's room??) Although he denied at the beginning with "i am not a girl" but no one is convinced.
    Stuffs is happening later like ML is being a beast/tease etc. (Bathroom episode) They eat their own vinegars blah blah.
    After that episode they have heartfelt talk and admitted they love each other and started dating (might skewed the timeline lol)There's also their first kiss in which ML chickened out and MC kissed him lol.

So MC went to do an internship and it's where the story shift focus to ML. ML keep broadcasting and there's a basketball game going and ML promised winning. MC cleared his schedule and came to their 1st game. Unfortunately they lose and ML was about to cry. MC came down to ML and ruthlessly motivated him. MC asked ML to move but he didn't want to so MC was about to leave but ML hugged his legs and cried on his grievances. They left together finally and the school explodes again.
    Liao su caught them while they're kissing and supported them.
    Later on liang chuhan asked if MC like ML and he just like " yeah" so she gave up and gave them blessings.
    Then there's this competition between anchor about most brushing (basically those who give anchor money) and floating wanna destroy KK so he teamed up with screaming wolf. ML invited MC and asked them a bet. Whoever lose retired. So ML and MC teamed up again and showed dazzling gameplay and trashed them. Although winning ML is losing the place (cuz people didn't pay him enough). Sudden seconds before it closed someone brushed ML with huge money and said "dont forget to retire" which pushed ML to first place. Signed with liang/good/excellent TV. ML finds out that MC is actually the president of excellent TV. Which focusing in broadcasting games.
    Schoolwise MC and ML got invited to 11 day (some sort of dance events) and games happened. In the end they can confess with a red rose. Everyone gave MC roses and ML got doused with vinegar. He couldn't take it anymore and confessed (in front the whole uni) and ended up kidnapping MC. Things were recorded. After that ML apologizes but MC gave him a red rose. He just didn't think ml would admit he's gay in front of the whole school. He doesn't care about what people think lol.
    After that they done the deed. Originally MC was the top but he can't get hard (?) So ML become the top.
    Bai yao barged the next morning after she saw the videos and asked ML to meet the parents. He found out MC's dazzling background.
    At first MC's parents was like "choose your lover or your parents" and mc was like " this is my lover and im serious about him" so they closed the door. Both were sad because mc parents rejection but bai yao opened the door and asked them to enter because she's hungry af. Mc and ML heard snippets of parents convo. Turns out they're just acting and although shocked they believe in their child's integrity/choice. In the end ML's father gave MC a card for ML's dowry because the way their family wooing a lover is by showering money lmao.
    The internet was burning because the video because ML is gay while cohabitating with a girl!! Scummm!! But some alumnus/schoolmate spoke up.
    In the end mc and ml cleared stuff up and gave people dog food.
    While waiting for things to happen ML move to MC's company. At the first broadcast they do it together and MC basically cut off his path of retreat by saying that he's the representative and also ML's lover. MC got shy (?) And ran. ML got moved and ran from broadcasting lolol. In the end MC gave ML the card and ML used the ribbon to tie himself (to give to MC).
    After that there's extra scenes with ML's parents.
    At first they're shocked and repulsed (?) But since MC's already here they decided to meet. MC won over the mom with good looks and his ability to pamper ML (like he cooks wash and works lol) while the father won over with his intellects. In the end he pulled out a leather bound book. It is a life planning book which finally convinced the parents. ML got moved again and they live happily ever after.

komo komo, Mandyj, Izn and 11 others like this.
  2. DereDevil

DereDevil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah. i read a little about this one. the mc is a famous guy in their uni but rarely talks because of his very cute voice. ML is a game anchor thats.. younger? than mc. MC is already at his third year while ml is a freshman but it was also mentioned that ml was held back in school.. so im not sure who's older.
    anyway, i may be wrong since i just mtl thus one but think the game mentioned in the novel is a 5v5 MOBA game, specifically, Mobile Legend, why? cuz in the mtl, why mc was playing, he was using a support hero, who's name is angela in mtl.

Chiaroscuro likes this.
  3. lykizan

lykizan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait bf as in boyfriend?

4. Winter2684

Winter2684 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think bf stands for best friend

Chiaroscuro likes this.
  5. Ninjagal

Ninjagal Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh Angela as support hero. If it's mobile legends, she the one who gives extra shield buff and adds temp HP. And can cast spell while she's possessing a hero

JuuHachi likes this.
  6. darkchocolatesan

darkchocolatesan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys probably know already, but this novel has a translation now! https://www.novelupdates.com/series/later-he-became-a-royal-healer/

Question: Around what chapter do the MC and ML start playing together? and around which chapter do they start dating? I'm trying to figure out whether I should stockpile up on translated chapters and then binge or if I should read every time an update comes out. Is there a bit of romance/fluff in every chapter or is it only once in a while?

7. Tinzar Kai

Tinzar Kai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll just wait for more translated chapters I tried to MTL but can't understand gaming parts...

8. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    White belly pfft

9. PurpleMousse

PurpleMousse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    kdjdjkasdjsadjssjjs i finished this novel the fastest speed and its Great!!!!!!!!!!!!! theyre so cute and its literally drama free cute fluff w/ comedy

10. Chiaroscuro

Chiaroscuro Your Favourite Family Disappointment

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a slow burn so they're dating at later chapters. 80++ i think?? Or maybe even later like 100++ i i forgot lol
    They started playing together soon because it's the pivotal point of their relationships but it's not insta love. But still fluffy.
    I think you should stockpile but reading every chapter is also good since there wasn't much cliffie iirc. But gaming and streaming take a lot of part in this novel so if you like the fluff more and the game less you should stockpile.

11. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I don’t think MC falled in love much later than ML, but he definitely took longer to realize his feelings. I don’t think he was against those feelings, he was just not sure if the things he saw between he and ML were real or if he was just think too much. And after he realized ML was for real, he was not sure about his feelings and Was hesitating because ML is a guy. By what I see, both were straight before or at least never had any opportunity to question it.

Oh, I need to say, Lian Su is so giving up the sister and taking in the little brother hauahuahaua.

12. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    is mc bottom or top?? i'm confused.

13. haqpiness

haqpiness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link