Poring's story

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Demonic Poring, May 14, 2019.

1. Demonic Poring

Demonic Poring 『Well-Known Poring』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello all. Long time no see. I'm back with poring's story. Note that not all story happened to me, some of them are not mine.

1. How to fvck your life.
    The first story is not mine. So, someone I know (let's call her S) have a pretty decent business and has several workers. To make it easier for them, she has a kind of dorm for the workers (more like boarding house). S paid her workers a bit less than minimum wage, but in exchange the workers got a dorm + free bill (electricity, water, trash, etc) + tv in each room + mini fridge, and several others.
    One of the worker there, let's call her B, want a full payment. If the workers want a full payment, they can tell her but in exchange they will not get the workers advantages. So S told B to move from the dorm in a week. After being told that she needs to move out from the dorm, B turned pale. She tried to argue that she needs more time, but S doesn't buy it. She told B that she will not pay next month rent and bill, and if she wants to stay there, she needs to pay it herself. Here is the thing, the total cost of the dorm and bill is around $100 a month (it's Indonesia, so it's pretty cheap) and full payment only add $75. What a poor woman

2. Mistaken as a rapist
    Another someone's story. Daniel (big D) is a big black guy (6 ft 5) with a kind of scary face. He is an American, and in there it's kinda normal. This happened when he is visiting Indonesia in a hotel.
    So this happened when he is going back to his room. A lady (around 30) screaming after big D "follow" her. She scream that someone (Daniel) want to rape her, that he follow her from hotel's restaurant, to the lift, even stop at the same floor and keep following her until she is almost at her room. So some people and a security came and kind of wary of big D. The guard asked why big D follows her, and some other questions. Daniel is being Daniel, he just took his key and showed the guard the key and walked away to his room. Daniel's room is room number 701 and the woman is 705.

3. My parents kick my brother from their house and now kind of homeless.
    This one is like the title, my parents kick my brother from their house and now my brother is kind of homeless. He stays in my apartment for now, but I don't think it will last for a long time, cause my parents are pissed and even though that apartment is mine, but I haven't transfer the ownership yet and it still my mom's name as the owner. I haven't seen my parents this pissed before

There are several more, but I'll post it some other time. Good bye

Note : happy fasting for all Muslims out there, Marhaban ya Ramadhan, Ramadhan karim

2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So 1. and 3. in deep shit cuz they (kinda) homeless, but 2. managed to avoid getting into deep shit cuz he had a home (or room, to be exact)?! :blobhyperthink:

Moral of the story: Homelessness is bad. :blobcheeky:

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  3. TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    100$ a month is cheap ? where ?

4. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    still ongoing :facepalm:
    waiting for the episode 4......

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  5. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Worker's advantages should not be included in the base salary. Your friend is a cheapskate. Do you think finding a new place to live in is easy? Your friend can just delay the full base salary and only give it full when the worker finally has a place to live in. She probably made 20 to 30 times more than her workers. She is a cheapskate.

Is this his first time in this situation?

I would have pretended like someone call me and waited till the woman in front of me disappear from my sight and then would I continue walking.

Being in this situation is uncomfortable for both parties, unless the one behind is an actual criminal. Seems like your friend Daniel is a bit insensitive, I'd say.
    How is he homeless when he lives with you?

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  6. Kairil

Kairil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    100$? For rent, water, electricity etc. all in all? That's dirt cheap, bro Oo

7. TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im in indonesia too, and pay $900 for a year, or 75$ a month, electricity is 20$ a month, and im renting a full house with 3 bedroom
    100$ a month for where i live is an exclusive rent room, with wifi/room tv fridge etc

8. lordbeirut

lordbeirut Emperor of Perdition

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh...Porings... how nostalgic! I remember farming Ghostrings trying to get the card. When I finally got my hands on it and put it on my assassin's armour, I found myself running like a little bitch every time a priest appeared since thanks to the ghost property, I now took damage from healing spells, resurrection spells and even the Maximus Exorcismus.

Himura Kouen likes this.
  9. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Does S stand for sadist and B for Brave?
    2. That woman in 705 must be either a white woman or racist which reminds me of this video

3. That brother needs to apologize or go find work asap

otaku31 likes this.
  10. Maid Chan

Maid Chan [Professional]

Reading List:
    Link
    *Poring :
    Story no. 4 : This happened to me just now. Someone is attempting to kill me over and over (=farming) to get some item.

11. Demonic Poring

Reading List:
    Link
    It's pretty cheap considering that it's in Jakarta. Well of course you can get a really cheap room without all that facilitates (around $350-$400 a year)

TheNewGuy likes this.
  12. Demonic Poring

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd say he is too used in a situation like that. There are tons of racists I. America after all.
    He lives in Korea. I'm in Indonesia (for now, Canada starting next month). And I know my parents very well. My brother can forget about my apartment in 3 weeks at the latest I'd say