Recommendations Im making a list of novels I want to read, can use some help

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Braxx, Apr 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thans for the spoiler. It granded me some comfort. Im only at chapter 368 where Riveria teaches Vahn about magic where he turned into a High Elf in front her.

Sad to see that the girls dont want to live forever tho. But well, at least he has the godesses
    Its good that Freya will become devoted to Vahn, but its still pains me a little that she will have a child with Ottar.

On another note, I personally like Hephaestus, Anubis and Riveria. I cant wait for Vahn to make advances towards Riveria xD. From the Denatus, I also think Demeter is also cool. Hope she gets with the MC too
    Personally I hate Hestia, too annoying
    Which are your personal favourite ones ?

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  2. Ixcez

Ixcez Intergalactic Xanthic Custom Error Zone

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah if your at that chapter your about 60 chapters of from that part.

My favs are probably Hephaestus (best gurl) and Tsubaki since they are both mature in looks and personalities always there for Vahn ever supporting while also being quite the bit dirty minded.

I also like most of the hostess of fertility girls.

Like you I also find Hestia but also Lilu and Fenrir to be mostly clingy and annoying though Hestia and Lilu has grown better through out the story. The part your at I believe is for instance when Hestia has recently lost her virginity and she turns super duper clingy towards Vahn for a while until she realizes she has to share and that she has the eternity to be with him.

Braxx likes this.
  3. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh I just read a few chapter ahead where Vah visited Tsubaki after her body changed. Now she is also one of my favourites xD

Ahh and the girls from the hostess of fertality. They are aslo good. Those amazing 5 chapters 345/346/347/348/349. Absolutly amazing xD

Fenrir will get super annoying when she learns about sex. Right now she doesnt understand anything , she just sleeps on top of Vahn chest and thats it. But i bet she will be super annoying the moment she learns about "mating"

Shizune, the Kitsune prostitute is also kinda sneaky xD WHen Vahn gave her the pill that turned her into a 10 year old virgin girl, was a mistake hahahah. Imagine Giving a prostitute a virgin body of a 10 year old

But Aisha rly buggs me. You know that Amazon prostite. Why did she go to this meaning Vahnatus with the rest of the girls ? Why did she suddenly became interested with Vahn. I think that she is out of place with Vahn and the rest. Even tho she is in the network and her status is always "Busy: Will come running if you need me"

4. Ixcez

Reading List:
    Link
    On the Aisha part, she's the amazon that called out and tried to hook up with Vahn when he first went to look for Haruhime, she was also the one that protected and cared for Haruhime all this time. After a lot of the Amazon girls (Aisha included) were rescued almost all of them wanted to hook up with Vahna, Aisha became their leader and spokesperson, however Vahn already involved with so many girls decided to reject them from joining his familia (and thus to 100% hook up with him eventually) and instead had pretty much all of them join Loki's familia so they could hook up with other guys.

You have to remember all Amazoness that are "outside" of their own lands is someone deemed adult and has been sent out to temper themselves and find a strong mate to have a child with and then return to their own lands once pregnant to raise the child there. Therefore most of the Amazoness are looking for a strong partner, Vahn being incredibly strong and having saved them is an ideal candidate.

Pretty much all of them moves on and finds other partners except for Aisha who is dead set on Vahn, this also allows her to get the permission from the other girls involved with Vahn to be with him.

She however decided to keep a distance out of respect for Haruhime, but also for Tiona and Tione who she believes deserves to become pregnant first. Pretty much what happens with her is that she stay's in the background for a long time until around chapter 800+ where Vahn promises to give her a child once he has dealt with Kali.

On a side note in the latest chapters, Vahn pretty much let's lose his inner desires and the amount of girls he sleeps with and accepts into his harem pretty much explodes and I am pretty sure if he hasn't already he's close to having 100+ lovers soon.

Braxx likes this.
  5. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice. Its good that the harem becomes so big xD.
    On another note, Syr talked to the network and convinced that it would be good for the girls ot become lesbians so they can bond better and have a better relationship like a family. It was a little wierd when Ryuu, Syr, Aki, Tionaa and Ais all went to Vahn's room. Aki was tending to Syr and teaching her how to tend other women (cuz aki has exp with Loki) , while Vahn was doing Tiona, Ais and Ryuu. In the end Ais madeout with Ryuu....
    I feel like the novel will have a weird turn later on with a lesbian orgy or something. xD

6. Ghoulro

Ghoulro New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Braxx the demon girl in ATG which likes the brother is actually the brother wife. The one which likes MC is demon queen. They are different girls.

Braxx likes this.
  7. Ixcez

Reading List:
    Link
    Well as the harem grows bigger he has to tend to more and more girls at the same time or if he did them one at a time it could probably take months between each sexual encounter. So because he only has one dragon the other girls while waiting for their turns has to stay busy and aroused. Usually a guy can only handle at most 2-3 (4 if it's a master) girls at the same time, if there are more of them there either has to be more guys or the girls have to pleasure each other.

This would also work to deepen the bond between the girls, Vahn could probably in fact just fill his own domain with a pleasurable effect and in that way handle all the girls within his domain, which could be anything between 5-700+m depending on the strength of his soul and how dense he wants the effect to be, but it would probably be kinda impersonal and not something they would enjoy in the long run since it just grants pleasure but no closeness or anything.

Braxx likes this.
  8. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait what ? What does the dragon have to do with this ? Does fafnir also fuck the girls ... wtf ? Thats terrible
    Some scenes are amazing with the girls. I Very much liked Hestia and Loki wtih Vahn.

9. Ixcez

Reading List:
    Link
    No the author likes to refer to Vahn's penis as the dragon or his dragon.

Braxx likes this.
  10. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh thank god. But i dislike how when a woman has sex with Vahn, we never get so see more of them. Author just describes the sex with new girls.

11. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WOW for real ? Then i have to get back to this novel. It was a major turn off when i read a spoiler that said that the demon girl likes the MC and her own brother. So i was out for this love triangle incest shit ... xD
    But since they are different girls, i have to read it again.......
    But i have to ask, how many times is the MC presumed dead ? I rly didnt like how after that tournament everyoen thought that the MC is dead. I hope this shit doesnt happen again

12. Ixcez

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it would pretty much be a never ending story if he did that, there are a few were he describes them again for instance Tione and Ai's and then Tione and Tiona. The author has always said that when he does the detailed sex scenes he does it for a reason and wants to have the sex scene but also resolve something during it. Usually it's something emotional, in the form of emotional baggage that is resolved during the sex. After that the sex between Vahn and that girl will be only described in short sentences, like for instance Hestia the first time is clearly described but after that it will mostly be described about how for instance Vahn slept with Hestia and that he had gotten used to having his penis stuck in a vice grip through out the night and that it was felt strange and lonely not to be inside of her.

But in short, the author likes to write the sex scenes and it's a bit of a fan service but he also wants there to be a reason for them to be there not simply being a sex scene or fan service but that they have a purpose.

Braxx likes this.
  13. Ghoulro

Ghoulro New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really sure I have put it on hold at around chapter 900 a while ago and stopped reading every cultivation novels. From what I remembered it does not happen again after that phoenix tournament. The harem gets way too big tho, he keeps getting married with different girls and even become a master of a big sect with only girls in it.

Braxx likes this.
  14. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i get that but its good if he would describe them from time to time again. Best sex scene is with Anubis in my opinion. It would be tragic if he deosnt describe anymore sex with her.

Since you are at ~800 chapters, is the Danmachi world ending soon ? Im asking cuz im only reading this for the Danchamchi world. I have no interest in the Fate/stay night world or naruto or bleach world. Im basically treating this novel as a Danmachi fanfic and will stop reading it after its over. But i would re-read it again in the future xD
    Such a good Danmachi fanfic

15. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG HELL FUCKING YEAH !!!!!
    A sect with women only xDDDDD
    And a huge harem, thats what im talking about.
    You said you astly were at 900 chapters, how many harem members are there by that point ?

16. Ghoulro

Ghoulro New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aside from the old harem members, it would be demon queen, phoenix girl, his master, and unofficial members would be full sect as he keeps sexually assaulting every girl in his sect with the excuse of increasing their strength.

Braxx likes this.
  17. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the first girl ? The one he was supposed to marry in his clan ? He fought her at the tournament and then I didnt see her again.

Also , i stoped reading when the MC escaped that dimension where he ate the dragon corpse and talked with his grandpa and the MC discovered that he is a demon and not a human.
    He later found out that the older harem member got pregnant with his child, so he went to the Ice Sect whre its only females. He fought with the sect master there and beat her, and said that if anything happens to his woman and child, that he would be back to kill them all.
    And at this point it became too heavy for me to read. Im super worried about that woman and the MC child. What happens to them. And what happens after that point ? WHere does the MC head from there ? if you remember that is

18. Ghoulro

Ghoulro New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really remb all the names when i read it was too long ago with lnmtl translation but you can check the list of names from this thread
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/which-atg-female-you-like-most.84169/

19. Ghoulro

Ghoulro New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh if you're talking about little fairy and the first girl he married they both appear later in the story.

Braxx likes this.
  20. Ixcez

Reading List:
    Link
    A bit unclear at the moment the author has hinted at wanting it to finish in the next 100-200 chapters and move on to the next world, which is at least semi-confirmed to be Nasuverse, there is also a confirmation to go to Negima which is part of Akamatsuverse. Except for that nothing has really been confirmed though he has said he probably wants the other worlds Vahn goes to, to be shorter and have a much smaller harem at most only a few lovers.

Braxx likes this.