Spoiler Father and son (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by purple_mangosteen, Feb 15, 2019.

1. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happened to those jealous military people after

2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure what happened to them, a bit confused with the MTL at the time.

What happened was, they got summoned by the PM on the same day ML got dismissed. PM told them how upset he was that the talent he searched for got dismissed. They thought ML only joined by the because of MC, didn't expect even the PM was involved. They tried to justify that the department had just started and that this scandal would stain PM's policy. The others agreed, PM painstakingly set up this new department but ML is bringing a bad influence to it. PM told them they understand fart and called his assistant to take out the founding purpose of the department. For the sacrifice and the hard work of the soldiers and their partners, this department is set up so the military officers can be closer to their partners. This department was set up for the reformers, and the reformers will be given priority esp the companions. They were speechless. ML is Old Fu's disciple. Old Fu is a military Doctor who had served for a long time, that even though he's not a high ranking officer, everyone respect him because everyone had been treated by him at least once. Making his disciple an official in this department, isn't it fitting? But because their grudge with Old Fu, they took it out on ML. Even more so, ML is a ranked military officer, the only reformer with such ranking and he has a dazzling record with him. These bunch of men bullied a reformer, don't they want their face? Even him watching them feels like these old coots don't want to have their face.

And that's it. I'm not sure what happened next, coz the next paragraph it moved on to the artificial insemination and pregnancy.

3. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, I'm confused.
    MC wife, LY, is a woman or a man?

4. Boba

Boba Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc's wife is a man.

5. Sisto

Sisto Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have the link of mtl?

6. xxiv

xxiv Member

Reading List:
    Link
    also looking for it and found this just dunno if the copy in this site is complete.
    www(dot)52shuku(dot)me/chongsheng/12615(dot)html

7. xxiv

xxiv Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can't post the link since i haven't posted anything yet :blobsweat:

8. kookienotbaby

kookienotbaby New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pls help where can i read the complete book.. idc if its mtl please helppppp

9. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are varying raw sites u can choose according to your comfort . JUST copy and search the Chinese name of the novel from its novel updates page from the alternative name column . And in case u need filtered search results after spacing copy and paste the author name in Chinese that too from the NU page . And type BL after wards . Hope that helps you .:blobokhand:
    And it's MTL is very easy , so yeah u can go for it ! ✌️

10. Hemilove

Hemilove Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can i read it?

11. XieJyun

XieJyun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhmm, I don't know. I won't be reading the translated version anymore. Please, I need the mtl link.