Spoiler Reverend Insanity/Daoist Gu

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sky Farrow, May 25, 2017.

1. LordKarsus

LordKarsus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't reached that far yet, but other comments in the spoilers say that Bo Qing, and the Purple Mountain Monarch (the one that FY pretended to be an apprentice of), are clones, or alt-personas of Gloomy Venerable, among others.

Part of his prep for returning to life.

Wujigege likes this.
  2. bakato

bakato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Hu Immortal Blessed Land is gone and were never gonna see fox girl again?

3. yanpi

yanpi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what is fang yuans rank9 name?

4. KrzystofGryc

KrzystofGryc Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great Love Venerable iirc

5. gangsar1998

gangsar1998 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great sale immortal venerable, 20% discount if you join his alliance

6. yanpi

yanpi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im at chapter 1274, he get this love gu. is this the basis for his name 'great love'? or is this irrelevant?

7. Lilix66

Lilix66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    haha no. there's another reason why he called himself great love immortal venerable :blobsmirk:

8. yanpi

yanpi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im at chapter where old bai dies. Ying wuxie said to block fang yuan so they can escape. then when he blocks , fang yuan said "Old bai remember the royal court". what does this mean? does he mean when he saves old bai? or the memories they had in the royal court?

i really feel bad for old bai.

LordKarsus likes this.
  9. Ordinary people

Ordinary people Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm at latest chapter in webnovel, so what happen on FY and when FY out his zombie bodies?

10. phaajej

phaajej New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm at 945 and waiting is killing me :mad::cry: can someone who read up to the raws explain how Fang Yuan will get Red Lotus inheritance in the river of time? Also who got Heavenly Thieving main/true inheritance(I read here that one is obtained by the Zhao girl and another is obtained by Fang Yuan)? :love::love:

11. bakato

bakato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure he does. Fang Yuan and the girl got the inheritance.

12. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m at chapter 1700 ish...does anyone know what chapter Fang Yuan becomes rank 9? He just became rank 8 where I’m at, but man the titles can’t that informative

And what are the requirements for rank 9 again?

13. Eldolfo

Eldolfo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He becomes venerable in chapter 2212, although in fact he does it out of camera, all he did was a plot to trick JuYue and Constellation and thus be able to overcome them when they are in their weakest stage, it was a success.

Now FY burst the whole Celestial Court, it's pretty fucking everyone.

As for the requirements ... they are 4: First, you need to reach the level of Supreme Grand Master in some specialization (FY chose the Dao of refinement). Second, he needed to change the source of his immortal opening. Third, you must own more than 300,000 thousand brands such as Gu Immortal. Fourth: After you meet the other 3 requirements, you must overcome the blockage of the Celestial Dao.

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  14. yanpi

yanpi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    based on the spoilers. did constellation venerable want to revive? if he/she want to revive does it contradicts fate gu which heavenly court upholds? or is it different matter?

by the way in lnmtl is ju yue / ju yang venerable = great sun(north plains venerable) ?

if duke long is the teacher of one of the venerables, what his is age? why does it he lives long?

is great sun venerable alive? zombie? why does he not interfere with the destruction of the 88 floor something tower?

how does the adverse river seal works again?

im at the chapter where he gets the stealing dao great grandmaster, so how does being a great grandmaster works even if he has no stealing dao gu, marks?

im confuse about dao marks, how does it work? why they need it?

so if he annex or absorb other gu immortal apperture, he advances his tribulation? is it because of the paragon immortal apperture?

15. Eldolfo

Eldolfo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed, both Constellation and JuYue revive, but FY becomes venerable and 3 giant camps are mounted in the 5 regions and 2 heavens: on the one hand there is the Heavenly Court personally directed by Constalation, then there are the 88 floors directed by JuYue and finally we have the Great Alliance of Love created by FY, who has 2 titles as venerable (Refining to Heaven Venerable Demon, this title was given both Constellation and JuYue) and the other title, which the same FY was put on (Great Love Venerable Immortal).

Yes, JuYue immortal venerable is the chief of the northern plains.

The Duke Long is the master of Red Lotus Venerable Demon, and yes, it is very old because it is of the race of dragons that have a great logenvidad.

Yes, as I said, both JuYue and constellation revive.

I do not remember that adverse river xd

Well, to increase your qualifications in some specialization, I think it's practicing, although this takes a long time. To increase quickly you usually use dao sleep, that is, you get into a dream and live a complete experience there, increasing your grades.

I would not know how to explain to you about brands, but they decide how strong you are and how many final moves you can make.

Well, he needs to feed his opening with other openings.

16. LordKarsus

LordKarsus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With the one in the river of time... I don't recall him gaining much from that, but he self destructs, and the time travel fails with him stuck in the river of time.

At which point, he's rescued by the Red Lotus thing, who repairs the Spring and Autumn Cicada so he can continue on his journey. The next reboot is kinda fun.

17. Lilix66

Lilix66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The answer in red font:

18. yanpi

yanpi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh ok , thanks guys. im at the part where the unknown ghost is use to Qing Qui(soul beast) which is really funny moment.

im just confused, unknown to ghost is a ultimate move. but he use unknown to ghost to make another ultimate move? or is it just bad translation?

how does the 'Fang' in Fang Anlei, Fang Huasheng, Fang Dizheng, sounds/pronounce like(Fwang?Fyang?Feng?)?

Gloomy Soul has soul fragments, can you spoil me about Fang Yuan's soul fragments?

in latest raw chapter, what happened to fang zheng now?

19. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone summarize MC vs The Heavenly Court? Also, does he give up on the on his second aperture, and life and death aperture?

20. Lv1 Slime

Lv1 Slime Halfway to Lv2...

Reading List:
    Link
    What does Unknown to Ghosts do? Please, can someone answer this?