Recommendations Devilishly Charming MCs

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Ataraxic_L1FE, May 15, 2019.

1. Ataraxic_L1FE

Ataraxic_L1FE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please recommend me a novel where the MC charms people with his or her personality, looks ,abilities, etc. On the devilish side btw.

Last edited: May 15, 2019
  2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Shinka no Mi (MC charms people by looks and females by smell)

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2019
  3. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Like almost every single novel?

4. Ataraxic_L1FE

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm . . .
    Edited .

5. Poseidon99

Poseidon99 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Edit: Oh...devilish side? Didn't see that. Don't mind this post then. But I'll not take it off either cause these are some fine recommendations.

Observation Record of a Self-proclaimed Villainess’ Fiance - You know, the basic stuff. FMC is really cute and innocent, very clumsy, tries to do bad things but ends up doing good. Everyone around her gets really protective of her. A very nice love story. Worth a shot of you haven't read it yet.

Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu - The MC here is really likable. She has a poker face and her bearing is really dignified and upfront, so everybody around her is afraid and sees her as a warlord or something. She becomes like the leaders of the girls at her school (the most scariest group of her school) without even realizing it.

Reborn as My Love Rival’s Wife - She has charmed all the people who read it...does that count? MC is really hilarious and happy-go-lucky. You just can't help but be dragged into her pace really. It's my favorite novel, and a huge deal of it is just because of the MC. She is just the best thing ever. It's probably the most hilarious novel I've read on this site, and it's not even tagged as comedy!(I think)(Edit: Ok, it is. But a well deserved tag!)(Doesn't really feel like a comedy novel though since the MC's personality is the only thing that's carrying the whole thing. Everything else is just so serious it's like a household soap opera...which the MC actually comments on. lol)

The first and last are completed, it was done translating just this year. All of them are my favorites on this site, very much worth reading.
    There are others that I know of like, 'Trash of the Count's Family' or 'The CEO's Villainess Childhood Friend' but either I haven't read a whole lot of it or I haven't read it at all and am just doing by it's summary and reviews so I'll not recommend them too deeply.

Also some I just didn't like, felt too bland...I'm doing you a favor and not recommending those either. Have a fun time reading.

Last edited: May 15, 2019
    Borderline Masochist likes this.
  7. Donutmindme

Donutmindme [dounut][Zodiac:Golden snake][PROcrastinator]

Reading List:
    Link
    I was tagged?

I guess I can look in my reading list and find some. I tell you when I find some.

8. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    You'd probably want to clarify what you mean by devish, you know, the yes and nos.

Well, I can offer one that literally charms people devilishly:

Demon Girl ~Tale of a Lax Demon~

Also, please make your reading list public.

You weren't tagged, this is a new NU feature where every person you stalk follow, you get a notification when they make a new thread.

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-alerts-for-followers.86426/

9. Donutmindme

Donutmindme [dounut][Zodiac:Golden snake][PROcrastinator]

Reading List:
    Link
  10. JIKI

JIKI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Ataraxic_L1FE

Reading List:
    Link
    Being specific tends to restrict the amount of novels available for recommendation, so I usually just only ask for the main point and then personally judge the minor details after the novel's recommended .

Also, I won't make my reading list public .