Forgotten Title Unrequited love

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Shivani, May 11, 2019.

1. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary
    Luo Zhi loves Sheng Huai Nan, but nobody knows about it.”

Have you ever loved a person, loved him so deeply to the point that your love was engraved in your bones, and yet, nobody knew about it?

As a result of a chance meeting that occurred when they were young, in the eleven years during which she grew up, Luo Zhi’s life always had indistinct impressions of Sheng Huai Nan.

His subsequent reappearance was so dazzling and so blinding, that from then on, Luo Zhi’s diary transformed into a one-act play – a one-act play that belonged solely to him.

Luo Zhi’s love was so humble, so careful, and yet, so proud. Her internal demons grew at such an alarming rate, there was no way she could easily and cleanly retract her love for him.

He was just there – in Luo Zhi’s heart, in front of Luo Zhi’s eyes. As long as she took a single step forward, she would be able to break the distance that had built up between them within the past ten years. However, the furthest distance in the world is not the distance between us when I stand in front of you, loving you despite you having no idea that I love you. Rather, it is when I love you, and yet I am unable to touch you.

In the noisy and busy city of Beijing, P University stood there with its spacious grounds, and yet it was like the faraway Zhen Hua High School in the North – leaving Luo Zhi with absolutely no place to hide.

I think it is being/ or has been translated under another title.
    Please tell me the name as I remember I have read the summary in novelupdate but I just couldn't find it.....

2. SeiraJLoyard

SeiraJLoyard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds really familiar... I tried running a search with the "Modern Day" tag and school Life and Romance genre checked (excluded Yaoi and Yuri) But I can't seem to find it... Sorry ><

3. Isola_

Isola_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it Unrequited Love by Ba Yue Chang An? Google turns up with a link to the book and film adaptation from other sites but I'm not sure if it's here on NU. ^-^