Differents in life

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by RobertHall, May 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. RobertHall

RobertHall New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello. Last month I have mental troubles kinda everyday depression without any reason. Could you advise me what it could be and what to do?

2. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Go to a professional mental health worker.

General stuff would be: enough sleep, good food, functional social support system, some kind of goal or at least task to focus on. Personally, I like keeping busy when hit by a bout of unexplained depression. The mini accomplishments send out good vibes.

3. FishyBoyPoop

FishyBoyPoop Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read arifureta? It’s nice
    Also look at pictures of nice lolis

4. deepon

deepon One who inevitably awakens

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering the kinda place you are asking for advice, I am guessing the depression is from loneliness ?

5. thepope

thepope Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Go to a doctor, he can only diagnose you after a long conversation about your life.

There are many reasons for anxiety about your life or someone in your family, friends that all can be a start for a depression.

However, there is no therapy for online help you still need to speak with a doctor and he is committed to secrecy so do not worry to mutch and go as fast as you can because that will only get worse without help.

6. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know, the reasons can be many :hmm:
    I think chocolate can help (dark chocolate especially) and some juice (get your favourite, in my opinion, orange juice with chocolate is an excellent combination)

Bad Storm likes this.
  7. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want to be a functioning human in modern society, then I suggest for professional help and legal advice from someone you consider is serious, honest, or good to you.

If you want to be as you are now, or riddle yourself further deep down the spiraling twists of depression, which shall become crippling depression, and inevitably everyday melancholia, then I suggest you remain as you are now.

Which choice you decide, it's up to you, for we can only show you a path we only know. Only yourself can decide a path better or worse than ours, or yours currently. Good luck to you, fellow somber-kin.

mingguiwen likes this.
  8. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I up this one, comfort food is nice. Mine would be chocolate, ice cream (w/ fries) and potato salad.

Tho really, orange juice with chocolate??? At least it sounds more normal than orange juice and cereals....

9. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    if it is loneliness, start writing a diary. it will help you understand what is happening with your life.

if you feel demotivated in general, talk to your parents or siblings or any other person that you feel can help you refocus.

but before everything, eat food. drink water. sleep well. go ahead and life the same normal life. yup, the depressed one. just add these elements into it. and maybe a friendly chat or two.

if these don't help, please go for professional help.

Asdq and mingguiwen like this.
  10. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    But it is really good :blobnosebleed:

11. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have a cat? If not, you might be suffering from "not being a human slave of cats disorder", it plagues all humans who are not fulfilling their life's purpose of being a human slave to cats :blobcat_rawr:

Ai chan likes this.
  12. mingguiwen

mingguiwen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, if you think that you need professional help vs depression, then you should know that it is absolutely okay to go to a psychiatrist. My sis got depressed about a year ago, and the hardest part for her was to admit it to our parents that she needed help (and money - she's in school) to see a doc, so it took really long until she actually managed to get help, and wasting time didnt help her depression.
    So if you think you need it then damn, theres no shame about it, anyone can depressed for all kinds of reasons, go for it! :blobhero:

Also, there might be something that is making you sad in your life that even you dont know about. (For example i didnt even notice that my parents are toxic, because you know, they are my parents. And when i went to a career / life advice coach just to try it out, she noticed stuff that set me and my happiness back, and i didnt even know! ) So, even if you think it's just a phase and nothing serious, it might be worth to check out a professional engaged in the depression / life advice topic, they help! :aww:

13. listener

listener Tony's Friend

Reading List:
    Link
    don't ask amateurs like us about health problems, you must go to a hospital or a doctor who specializes about mental health.
    This can be dangerous if you not treat it carefully with professional help.

14. Kawalan

Kawalan 〚 Don't Stare 〛

Reading List:
    Link
    Talk to real doctors, not internet strangers :blobpopcorn:

15. Asdq

Asdq RSS FEED SECT! I WANT YOU FOR THE RSS ARMY!

Reading List:
    Link
    1 mouth? Probably is temporary and caused by testosterone deficit.

16. Asdq

Reading List:
    Link
    For be 1 month, it's possible.

17. Asdq

Reading List:
    Link
    Give a boost in testosterone is good as well. Exercite will help too.

18. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    Common frustration ? People with high enough intelligence to worry about a problem but not high enough to actually come up with solution naturally ?

19. Finalbeta

Finalbeta Science Nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    Try to find the reasons why you are depressed and work on them as good as you can. Then try to change some habits if that's ever necessary.

20. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    You can try getting a freaky girlfriend. She will very much like to jump your bones all the time that you won't even have time to bemoan the unfairness of life.

Or you can get a rental girlfriend, like Ai-chan. You have to pay, but they're professionals at making you feel good.
    [​IMG]

Don't expect sex though. You have to get a real girlfriend for that. But if you have a hot girlfriend and you want Ai-chan to have sex with your hot girlfriend, Ai-chan will be happy to help.