Recommendations Author transmigration into his/her own novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by srrrahim, May 17, 2019.

1. srrrahim

srrrahim A woman's heart, a needle under the sea

Reading List:
    Link
    I want something similar to :
    - The Novel’s Extra
    - A Smile from the Villain
    - Being an Author is a High Risk Occupation

It can be BL or BG. As long as the MC is an author that transmigrate into his/her own novel. It doesn't matter if MC is a female or male

pls help me,,, thanks

Moy likes this.
  2. ValSkye

ValSkye Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know about novel, but when you mentioned author transmigrate to her own novel, I can only think of a korean manhwa,
    "As you wish prince". Author was kidnapped by the villain prince in the novel she wrote because he was not happy with the direction the author created him and kidnapped her to make her change the direction of the novel. Quite a good manhwa if you ask me.

srrrahim, otaku31 and ThunderingSnow like this.
  3. sithkazar

sithkazar Professional Screw Up

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought of this also. There is a light novel for it and its suppose to be really good. I made a pick up request post a few weeks ago for it. Hopefully someone picks it, that doesn't help op though.

otaku31 likes this.
  4. Get Nepped

Get Nepped Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The people who're supposed to kill me fell for me instead

srrrahim and Moy like this.
  5. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    Yu Ling Shi

srrrahim likes this.
  6. kxmiku

kxmiku Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This Way Of Transmigrating is Definitely Wrong!

Genres: Romance, Yaoi, Drama, Comedy, Fantasy

Summary:
    Shui Ruoshan, a 20-year old writer, transmigrates into the novel he wrote as a young teenager! Moreover, he didn’t even write anything about this person whose body he’s transmigrated into. And upon entering the world of “The Strongest King in History,” he immediately encounters the villain Yin Suye.

Yin Suye suspects Shui Ruoshan is a spy, but to have the latter prove his trustworthiness, he forces Shui Ruoshan to form a master-servant contract with him. Shui Ruoshan, however, using his knowledge as the author of that world, performs a cheat that allows him to reverse their roles in the contract. Now, Shui Ruoshan is the “master.” and Yin Suye is the “servant.”

But, for it was Shui Ruoshan’s writing that led Yin Suye to the wrong path, he understands the villain’s trust issues. He vows to never use his status as “master” to command Yin Suye and decides to even help the villain. He’s already given the protagonist a lot of “golden fingers”; surely, the plot won’t change that much if he gives some of those to the villain, right?

Considering himself as the “god” of this parallel world, Shui Ruoshen believes everything is under his control. He’s never thought though that he’s not the only external and unexpected variable in this world…

This is a story about an author learning that the world he’s now in is not just “his novel,” but something that is alive and real, and with people he can’t just mess with. And accompanying him in this journey is Yin Suye, who is slowly opening his heart to trust Shui Ruoshen after secretly putting him through several different tests.

srrrahim likes this.
  7. jinxs2011

jinxs2011 [Rebel Against Normality][Writer of the Unusual]

Reading List:
    Link
    You know what would be interesting? Someone writes a book and publishes it, then writes a second book as himself transmigrated into the first book, and publishes that.

otoshi-god and Reddles like this.
  8. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    Stranger's Handbook

well its technically the author saying he is stuck in another world and is writing the story from there desu

otoshi-god and srrrahim like this.
  9. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    If it's manga
    LassbossXhero