Discussion Would you accept mpreg? [Scenario Fun]

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Moonpearl, May 16, 2019.

?

Who do you let bear the children?

1. You

14 vote(s)
    53.8%
  2. Your husband

12 vote(s)
    46.2%
  1. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    In order to participate I have to follow your self admitted concrete rules. In these rules they say I "must" marry another man and figure out who is going to bare our child. "Any" deviance from said rules will lead to punishment from an overbearing goddess who is micromanaging this union from the shadows. That not being enough, in order to pressure me into submitting to said rules, she is spreading unrest and insurrectionest thoughts throughout my subjects.

My advice would be irrelevant as it would be guided by the goddess behind the curtain. If I was allowed free thought, I would instigate and incite my friend and his people to overthrow the tyrannical goddess and cast her back into the abyss she came from. I would use any means at my disposal, upto and including cults of brainwashed zealots, mind control, necromancy, or even summoning another deity(evil or otherwise) to help in ridding my world of an otherwise destructive goddess that toys with our lives for her own amusement.
    I wasnt given the choice I would give. Death before dishonor. If death is not an option, then I would do anything and everything I can to tear down the barriers perventing my freedom of choice.
    That's fine for there to be backstories, lore, and preconceived notions. However just because those exist, does not mean there are not others with the will or ability to fight or hide their actions from this entity that rules over the majority of life on the world. Just think of us as a small cult that has gained enough power to thwart a God by borrowing a rival's power. We may not successfully complete all our goals, but the rival deity(s) have given us means to fight back the tyrannant and escape the her wrath with our deaths.
    o_O but as stated it was all a lie to buy time and form a plan to overthrow the goddess and her micromanaging the world to its destruction.
    Just more proof that the goddess has failed at her job and needs to be replaced by a competent deity. If the child of two people, let alone of two men, are required to save a world, there is something deeply wrong with the world and the above child is nothing more then a band aid trying to fix a fatal gaping flesh wound.
    She is either leading the charge, or indirectly the cause of the insurrectionest by means of forcing us into this situation in the first place. Also sounds like the perfect means to subvert the tyrant's control over the world is within out grasp then. Her destruction is nigh, and our God shall usher in a new age of prosperity, peace, and some semblance of order...
    o_O says the aforementioned goddess that forced me to marry another man and told me to have a child with them... and when I voiced my displeasure the responce I received was.
    That to me like I'm being forced into a sexual relationship against my will. Even though I'm suppose to be a king that rules over thousands. I'm "told" to produce a child with another ruler. Defying her orders will earn her displeasure and likely end Iin my death, resurrection, and forceful insemination of said child. How in anything but being turned into a spawning bed for the so called "savior" of our broken world?

2. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    This is like complaining that you can only play a Sonic game by running fast along an obstacle course and not by turning into a mermaid and swimming away in the sea.
    If you don't like it, don't play Sonic.

You can't change the past and reality of this game scenario. You can only go forward using what you have.

3. Miserys_End

Reading List:
    Link
    Hence the rest of my post explaining how I would work as much inside the system as I could, and when an obstacle is found we cannot surmount, we call in additional help from the outside to move over, under, or around said obstacles.

By your own words, all we have to do is to convince the population we are in the right, and the goddess has been lying to us all along. Once we have subverted her control over the populace, and is no longer a threat, we can move forward with out plans to remove her now stringless puppets and start working twords Healing the world in a way that isn't just a temporary solution. This will also include summoning an avatar of another deity in an effort to fix her mismanagement of this world. Because it is as plain as day that she no longer has the ability to do so.

4. Moonpearl

Reading List:
    Link
    The spell she cast on the immortals who endangered the world to begin with simply began to wear out, so she had to fix it and used your marriage as a distraction/part of the strengthening spell. She has close ties to both of you since she treats your husband's lineage as "family" and you were a "friend". In her mind, it was wonderful matchmaking.

There are no other gods and if you overthrow her, there's no one to fix that seal, so the end of the world will arrive. Also, many will not give into the cultists. The rest of the world will definitely not accept you. You'd be fighting a world war.

5. Miserys_End

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like an empty plane of existence. Though saddening to some extent, it just reinforces my belief that through a cleansing of destruction, life shall be reforged into a more stable existence. To that end we shall we shall work in the background and upserp her control of over the masses. Once her power has been weakened, we ferther bring the two countries under our control together. When we have thoroughly blunted the goddesses power, we get the cult of the immortals to break the seals open to release those they worship. With more tools at our disposal, we work to thoroughly excise any and all power the goddess had and ultimately removing the root cause of our suffering. Even though we may die, we strive so that there will be a better future, once the world has been remade.

Moonpearl likes this.
  6. Mount Tai Unleashed

Mount Tai Unleashed This one has tai but can't see mount eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounds suspiciously like a deus ex machina to me.. :hmm:

7. Moonpearl

Reading List:
    Link
    So long as you're okay with the consequences, joining the cultists is a legitimate move. (It's happened in a couple of parallel worlds in the game.)

So, usually when this route is taken...
    Your husband will join forces with you and offer all his aid, claiming to be truly sick of living in fear; his council members follow him. With them at your side, there seems to be no obstacle that can stand in your way, and your influence and power only grows.
    Several years into it, they all show their true colours and betray you, destroying the entire cult from the inside out and assassinating you in the process.

If you, the king, for some reason do not trust your creator to provide a way for you to give birth along these lines, I'm sure you could easily convince her to make you female. That's one thing your husband won't do for you in this situation.