Discussion That Person. Later on…

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Mr.Bush, Jun 7, 2017.

1. MHTakaoka

MHTakaoka Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like you really did not read it right, and yes I know super late, but from the way he acted initially at the port city yes it was about the “kidnapping” he acted that way made sense, but before the fight the hero was a complete asshat, and honestly since arias character was already written to be in love in the with the hero in the WN prior to it, could not change that if she were to go to Wazu’s side cause he’s strong now, it would have made aria seem more like a “THOT”(never used this term before, but if felt fitting for it did occur) and make an already shallow character even more shallow. Also to mention he was being extremely forward and pushy towards Princess Eris, and still did so knowing she disliked it.

Honestly from the sounds of it it seems like Aria in the LN has more character to her, and didn’t fall for the hero because regardless if he saved her many times, did not fall for him because he was an asshat which sounds better

And the people on this thread say it really gave character development to Wazu for looking down/ignore Aria, I’m sorry while yes it was, it was more of a drop in character though. I felt he lost some of his own characteristics and what I felt made the WN story drop considerably at this point and “for me” ruined the whole story, still enjoyed the rest of it, but overall felt ruined. Well the whole Aria shallow character thing did I mean the whole reason he ran was because of her and if she fell for an asshat cause he saved her multiple times while knowing he is a playboy/asshat, just kinda ruined it what the Wazu’s story was built on. I mean most of the story happened because of that. may read the light novel, because of the changes, but that won’t excuse it if it’s a shitty adaptations/writing changes and the whole thing suffers cause of it so not gonna day if it’s better or not till I read it.

2. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Why no NTR? Smh

3. EnuoFH

EnuoFH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any enemy that will really give Wazu a trouble tho? I like overpowered characters but if all the way through the novel even if he meets a goddamn god he still dont get to feel a bit troubled by an enemy of that level its kinda sad

4. MHTakaoka

MHTakaoka Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey thanks, good to you know you agree more than one possibly could.
    I was pretty sure I did the reply to frenzyx85 or KTL’s comment on how he said the “hero wasn’t an asshat” or how the writer “did not make the hero to be an asshat”, so I have no idea how it was sent to respond to you instead, but I got lazy and decided to leave it as it said what I felt was true and made sense without offending anyone but showing that I thought through that shit analytically within the day I read it because it did bother me to the extent of making an account and responding on a forum for once to get it out my exasperated feelings on the whole Aria character in the WN. I mean fuck still bothers me since the past month I read it.

Every now and then I’d be like man I for some reason really love remembering Tata’s perspective of the story of how she fell in love with Wazu, and trying to remember what WN or LN it was.. then I remember and get all upset cause of how bad it turned out near the end and bothers me how such an important character like Aria turned out like that. Trying to understand logic or reasoning or trying to make out how it was possible I mean growing apart from wazu and falling in love with someone else or something but, none of it was an acceptable reason to make the WN reread-able for me. It will be some time before I feel like reading the LN but those thoughts still in the back of my head and if it gets translated fully or gets a kindle edition then maybe.

Oh wait haha, it was properly replied to the KTL guy, man I was that lost in thought from being upset that I didn’t notice at the time hah. Well good to know someone else agrees. Also what I mean, is when I saw it initially posted I checked for the next day constantly and pretty sure it replied to someone else for some reason. But no my past self was just so infuriated at the story and overthought the story that much that I thought I replied to the wrong person. Damn I type down a lot, pretty sure the reason why I don’t do these forums at all haha, that and I have better things to do.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
  5. EnuoFH

EnuoFH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fights like that are indeed boring, unless if there is a whole interaction beetwen them my favorites fights actually have the things about the characters starting not at full power and then going at full power tho they dont really say anything to the enemy just start getting more serious while having some other kind of interaction, it really depends on how the author develops the fight if he wants to be lazy and go "i will get serious now!" and the other "Ha! Let me see this i will still beat the crap out of you" are really bad, you actually see a lot of it on chinese novels lol, i only accept this kind of fight if its against a random thug #3123 that its not relevant to the history and just a random encounter really

6. MHTakaoka

MHTakaoka Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh and one more thing I would not say it really is NTR, but it does have the same bitter feelings you would get maybe even worst cause it felt more realistic but, I would just say it shows how badly written Aria’s character and the “hero” character were written. Reason I say not NTR is cause they’ve grown apart these things happen, and doesn’t really show the side of the hero other than him being an asshat, but from what the story has shown, it really is hard to see the “hero” as anything else. Also on another note, the “hero” has such little achievements and is so weak compared to s rank adventurers or hunters (forgot what it’s called in the story) you would wonder why he’s called hero lol.

7. EnuoFH

EnuoFH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows if wazu will take time to search for salona after she see him with the dragons in human form? Want fo follow the LN but it just started being translated and the manga is further

8. potanx

potanx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in the LN wazu look so pathetic why??
    fck i i wa to throw this copy to the editor face

9. Satou-

Satou- Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So where can I read the LN????

TaoTie and MAXXDARIUS like this.
  10. Hungrymcpie

Hungrymcpie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know its been a long time since this threat was last used, but i have a question that i need answered. who is that purple haired girl in the bottom left corner of this pic?

[​IMG]
    I only read the WN and i don't think there was a character like her.

11. MAXXDARIUS

MAXXDARIUS New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where can i find the LN of sono mono nochi ni

TaoTie likes this.
  12. TaoTie

TaoTie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We need to get someone to translate the light novel. First step would be finding the actual light novel raws - Theyre on amazon I think, found them by searching the Japanese title + "light novel"
    I can try and read them using MTL but a real translation would be nuch more satisfying (especially to wash away the rough draft web novel version of aria)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2021
    Johnwill12 likes this.
  13. domekano6444

domekano6444 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got fucked up upon reading Tata's POV. I disagree with her joining the mc's group of female companions. Fucked up. She said that she thinks of the mc while being embraced by a customer. I think she did enjoy that and forgot about the mc eventually. She always rides with dicks so save her from debt. Now she also wants the mc too? How fucked this is...