Spoiler Fairy Tale for the Villains

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by makarich, Apr 20, 2019.

1. makarich

makarich Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello people. I found this novel here https://secretlandcastle.wordpress.com/2019/04/18/fairytale-for-the-villains/ This is "I reincarnated into a villainess" type of plot and promotional Webtoon for the novel was sooooo incredibly intriguing and promising. Now I really want spoilers.
    So! what the heck is with the all "study abroad" staff, why and by whom they got detained, what happened to them to become so twisted. And overall plot. I'm curios about all that! Who can read raws?

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Fairytale for the Villains
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ~*~ *~ Table of Contents (TOC) ~*~*~
    Alternative titles:
    Fairytale for the Villaims, 악당들을 위한 동화, A Happy Ending for Villains
    Author: Nuts And Spices 냥이와 향신료 (Same author as “Stepmother’s Märchen” and “How to win my husband on my side”
    Artist: Banana (for promo)
    Official links: CL Production, Kakaopage, KW Books, RidiBooks
    NU link
    : https://www.novelupdates.com/series/a-fairy-tales-for-the-villains/
    Novel Status: 124 Chapters (Complete)
    Manhwa Status: Licensed and Translated by Pocket Comics

Description:
    Despite being born as the daughter of a nanny, I considered myself blessed. With my loving mother, caring masters, and their three children, I couldn’t have asked for a better life. However, this all changed during the year my mother and masters died of a plague. That was when I remembered who I was before this life. Somehow, I was reincarnated as a side character of an angsty reverse harem romance novel. The problem was that I was the final boss in this novel, the queen of snakes who uses the young masters, the future main villains, to send the Empire to ruin. I knew what I wanted to protect, at all costs.

Promo for Novel:

Characters

• Main Character, Daughter of Nanny of Serpentine Family, Reddish Gold hair, Red eyes. Playmate of Children, before confinement, she used to play with them. Grew up as more privileged than other servants, due to Duke and Duchess.
    • 13-14 year old when confined
    • Past life memories came due to shock of her mother’s death by plague. Past Life: died as orphan in a old elevator at age 20.
    • Titled as Villainess in a novel called “The Chariot of Fire” who controlled the Masters of Serpentine Family, Letis and Benya. Killed with them in book.

Serpentine Duke family
    • Eldest Son: Letis Serpentine, very kind and sensitive. Blue hair, blue eyes. Was 15 year old when confined
    • ML: Benya Serpentine, younger brother, a year younger than Letis. Mischievous and blunt. Silver hair and blue eyes He was 14, when confined
    • Only Daughter: Estelle Serpentine, had a weak constitution since birth, MC(Sasha)’s mother was hired as Nanny to take care of her. She can only be handled by Sasha or her mother. She was 12 years old when confined.
    • Duke Serpentine: very Kind to Sasha and her mother, used to scold Benya if he teases Sasha too much. Died when Letis is 15 years, only a week after Sasha’s mother death.
    • Duchess Serpentine: Helpful to Sasha and her mother, helps Sasha bury her mother she dies from plague. Dies only a week after Sasha’s mother.
    • Sasha’ Mother: She brought up Sasha alone and moved to Duke house when Sasha was young (around 2-3 years old). The only one beside her daughter who can take care of Estelle. She dies from a plague which is described similar to Black Death
    It is was revealed at the end when Sasha confronts 2nd Prince with Crown Prince that 2nd Prince killed their mother (Empress Alicia, died next day after Sasha’s mother died believed to be because of Plague. Duchess witness this and is later killed

• Youngest Uncle: Jerome Ipolite, the one who tells the children about having them stay in Tower due to plague and only relative who interacts with them during their confinement.
    • Uncle Kozumi
    • Gonzalez
    • Bjvara/Bivora

• Crown Prince Assad: ogML, in this story, friend of Benya Serpentine and Sasha. The one who finds them after the escapes and helps.
    • 2nd Prince, Knoxus: The Main Villain, belongs to a secret organisation, Fibonacci (?) along with uncles of Serpentine family.
    • Empress Alicia: Dies the next day after Sasha’s mother died of Plague.
      Her second son poisoned her, which was witnessed by Duchess Serpentine. Because of this, both are killed by Fibonnaci org.
      Why 2nd Prince killed her - needs to be updated
    • Emperor: to be updated.

The Club and the Serpente family have an open relationship.
    • Jan Fest: Head of the Club
    • Valentina: Good Friend of Sasha
      First to guess pregnancy of Sasha and informs her about it seeing symptoms. Sasha was already pregnant with Benya’s child before Revenge part started and she was acting as spy then. Also the one to finally tell everyone else which is during final confrontation part.

• Juan Parque: Heir and illegitimate son of Duke. Cares for his sister a lot. Has feelings for Sasha and hates Benya.
      2nd Prince asked him to kidnap Sasha and join his org but He helps Crown Prince, Benya(ML) and Sasha at the end.
    • Adriana Parque: ogFL in isekai novel. In Novel, she was abused by her step-mother and step-sister. Donated to poor during plague and then she met Crown Prince. In story here, she is instead in love with Benya Serpentine and when Sasha returns, hates her as she thinks Sasha stole “what belonged to her”. Unaware and not involved in Revenge Story & the internal war.

Table of Contents
    More Details

Last update: September 4th, 2022
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Sep 5, 2022
    Bella94, hozuki16, Marane101 and 19 others like this.
  3. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would also like spoilers +1. unfortunately the raws are from a website called kakao and it's extremely difficult to read the raws from this website :cry:

syofiaa, Ruruki, Lovina and 2 others like this.
  4. Kanishka Kushram

Kanishka Kushram Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

Ruruki and Lovina like this.
  5. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i want spoilers too.

Ruruki, Lovina and Pristine Xia like this.
  6. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    For a second I thought that the novel was getting translated that's why u made a spoiler thread. Guess not... *goes back to crying*

pupupupu, michoux, ri_n and 3 others like this.
  7. Solistia

Solistia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We've got the first two chapters TLed, but my guy hates it so he won't do any more, we'll get 'em released soon, hopefully that'll be enough to pull in a dedicated TL.

Pipinkj, ri_n, Ruruki and 2 others like this.
  8. makarich

makarich Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay!

Ruruki likes this.
  9. Maisike

Maisike Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where was it translated on if I may ask? :)

Ruruki likes this.
  10. Solistia

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Maisike

Maisike Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay thanks. :)

fairytailnsao and Ruruki like this.
  12. Solistia

Reading List:
    Link
    Took us long enough, but chapter 1 finally released!

13. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for your hardwork!

Ruruki likes this.
  14. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (づ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~

Ruruki likes this.
  15. Rukihide

Rukihide Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any spoiler?
    I loved the first chapter

16. Solistia

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't look like it yet, just the manhwa promo for spoilers in the early chapters.

Karin17 and Ruruki like this.
  17. Toubasi

Toubasi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

Ruruki likes this.
  18. Rukihide

Rukihide Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 :X3: