Spoiler Transmigration: I'm the best at face-slapping (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Mar 27, 2018.

1. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    @azure_sea Do you have a list of your recs? Would really love to read them. Just out a month and the thread is over flowing... Not that it's bad...hehe

This is so cute. 'if you insist'hahaha go ML. Do your coincidences and accidents

2. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i thought so, too ^^U
    it's still a nice relaxing read, though. the ending wasn't that good (as for explaining why he got system, etc.) but it didn't make me fell vexed. before i've read so many novels that disappointed me, so maybe that's why i liked this one? but also one reason why i forgot most of the novel, haha :blobjoy::sweating_profusely:
    the chapters will get longer, some arcs are longer, some not.

TomiNdumplings, Lunnear and Ease like this.
  3. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uhm, no, don't have a list (if you disregard my loooong list of bookmarks...)
    wouldn't even know where to put them online, don't have a blog, haha :blobsweat_2:

Lunnear and cheerydandan like this.
  4. Raizendeville

Raizendeville [The Idle Lord] (눈_눈)| [Piñata Infantry Commander]

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm.. lots of fluff..and looks cute..
    *building my fortress here~~~

5. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    The system seems to be one of a kind, for me personally, since most of the system that I've read about are either meng and innocent, or cold and analytical. It's funny that this one is kinda sly with not telling the host the reason he's reduced to being homeless is because of poker! I'm definitely anticipating the spoilers! :blobpopcorn:

6. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    looks interesting XD
    the "little prince" system looks funny XD

7. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    spoil arc 2 please:aww:, and what do you mean the two (MC and ML) cooperate to face slap:blobdizzy:. Do the ML have a system too?:blobsmirk:

Moonlightlily13 likes this.
  8. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone plz do arc summaries? :aww:

9. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Why aren't there any active chats in this forum page? @azure_sea

Diah4918 likes this.
  10. Cian-Chan

Cian-Chan Disappearing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um... I want to bring this up. The story just kinda stopped during arc 1 you know. And I still have a loooong list of novels I have to read in my reading list. So if anyone still remembers the plot(ehem, @scriptor or @azure_sea or anyone else), I beg you to give more spoilers.

I mean there's more and more BL spoilers made every few days but some novels didn't even got past the end before being forgotten.

11. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This seems interesting especially ML/MC interactions... someone, please spoil the arc summaries....:sushi_tea::cookie::cookie:

12. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh, I don't really like the novel. The plot development is really rushed--it reads more like a summery or even an arc summary you find in these threads hehe. There's no romance either; it's bam! Fall in love at first sight basically. And afterwords, it's ML moves in, MC and ML live in harmony together, ML helps MC with his task and end of arc.

This is from my MTL so take with a grain of salt.

With the 1st arc, ML helps MC take control of the family company, evil uncle gets arrested, parents go to a hospital to learn that the uncle was poisoning their soup or tea. ML turns out to be from a powerful family but just happened to like acting. MC creates a film of ML which is their first and last cooperation together as ML declares his retirement. MC and ML live happily ever after, traveling around the world. They died together in an avalanche when they were climbing up a mountain or something.

2nd arc
    Original owner was a rather famous singer who started his career from winning a singing competition. He made a friend in the competition and offered said friend to become his broker/ manager. He gave his friends lots of benefits, money, etc. and was too much of an idiot outside of music basically. Friend felt that original owner looked down on him, and that is he didn't become a manager, he would had a singing career and been successful already. So friend conspired with some well known entertainment mogul and music producer? (can't remember the specifics) to get the original owner addicted to drugs since original owner refused to work with the entertainment mogul since mogul wanted sex as well. Mogul happens to run an entertainment business as a cover up for all the money he makes through his drug empire. Singer was forced to basically retire from music as he tried to overcome his addiction except his friend/ manager kept vising the original owner (who had moved to his deceased grandmother's home) to keep him addicted to drugs. Friend also tried to get the original owner to destroy his voice through smoking and the likes. MC comes into the body at this part of the plot, meets ML who is a police, and arranges for the police to discover and break up mogul's drug empire. Mogul gets caught in the act of drug trading and is also discovered to be the killer of a girl a few years back as well. To fulfill the body's wish, MC also had to hold a concert for 10,000 people as well. After the original owner had exited the entertainment industry, the friend had debuted as a singer under the mogul's company and set the date of his concert in summer. MC decided to host his concert the same day as well, and arranged for the friend to be arrested at the end of his concert performance. MC performs rock and roll songs since original's voice was tainted by the drugs and now had a raspy tone. MC retires from entertainment world for good, ML retires from his police duty as well since he almost died in arrested the drug lord/ media mogul. They moved to the countryside, and both died of old age.

3rd arc:
    MC's body is a talented oil painter except that his twin claimed all the credit. Twin brother was born weak and sickly, and was thus favored and pampered by the family despite the family being a poor fishing family. Original owner was forced to drop out of school and work to support twin brother's education. So while the twin stayed at home eating snacks and watching TV, original owner was at sea fishing and working all day. Original owner wasn't happy and applied to art college, except that his twin took his place at college. Parents always sided with twin of course with the excuse that the original owner had stolen nutrients from the twin in the womb, so he has to make up for that. Every week, twin brother came up to take original owner's hard earn money as a street vendor and original owner's artworks. Twin brother's lover helped with the cover up and in the original plot, the two eventually trapped the original owner in an attic to paint for the rest of his life, of course with the twin brother claiming credit and all the fame. Twin brother was more "sunshine", bright, cheerful and famous while the original owner was more reserve, quiet so the lover preferred the twin brother despite the twin brother's spoiled and vain attitude. Lover happened to be the illegitimate brother of ML so ML helped MC get revenge on the twin brother by exposing twin's lies at gallery display of MC's artworks (that twin claimed credit for). Twin claimed MC had injured him, threatened to kill him, sent him to the hospital, etc. and now was trying to destroy his rep out of jealousy but MC did his thing by playing the recording of a phone call with his parents that revealed everything. MC, through ML's name and connection, had invited all the top artists and influential people so basically the whole nation found out of this scam. MC and ML lived happily ever after while the twin was put to work by his parents.

And this is the point where I stopped reading the novel.

13. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More plz summaries :blobpeek:

14. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow I found this hilarious. Thanks for the info though, good to know!

fox23 likes this.
  15. EveningWind

EveningWind Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need more fluffy moment between mc and ml :oops: