LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. DeanRae

DeanRae Fall's Symphony╏One with the blunt knife╏

Reading List:
    Link
    really? cause feels like LXT is gonna disappear real soon. I hope my feeling is wrong.

2. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lets let deadpool tell you like it is

3. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    NUUUUUUU

Please let there be more couple-y time between YY and LX! Hopefully for the rest of the series so they can be that awesome power couple beating people up. One of the things that really makes me annoyed during xianxia/wuxia/etc. (not that it stops me from reading lol) is that the girl keeps disappearing -- it's like she's a dishrag to the MC or something.

DeanRae likes this.
  4. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Those people got what they deserved. Now what about that bastard Shen tu nantian. Would be good to see that thousand hand bitches reaction if none of the Shen shits leave that place

DeanRae likes this.
  5. DeanRae

Reading List:
    Link
    that's savage bruuhhh hahahahaha let the blood flow!!!!!!

akki likes this.
  6. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    It's gotta be done. They keep trying to screw over the MC and the Lin family. At the least yi yun should cripple the guy

7. DeanRae

Reading List:
    Link
    he is quite a push over right now. i just wanna be like bish, how much more cheats and plot armor do you need?!

8. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You underestimate the raping abilities of scum. He was obviously planning on crippling her cultivation or at least sealing it first.
    Probably attacking because they don't have to worry about their juniors dying in the fight between Emperors anymore.
    I don't mind at all. If the author decided to have them follow along then he'd have to start making twice the amount of BS power ups and godly items for the woman as well. That or she'd just sit on the side being dead weight and wasting page time. I think it also dramatically raises the possibility of getting one of those Japanese MCs who get pushed around by women.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  9. zg44

zg44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm expecting Yi Yun and Xintong to somehow get tossed into the God Burial Abyss next given that it's right next to the Mystic Realm entrance. But yes, this arc is nearly over; just a matter of cleaning up loose ends.

10. nikhil

nikhil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is STN finally dead ... or will he come back like a cockroach ??

11. rav1980

rav1980 Random Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    To easy. Then again Shentu tumblr got tortured quite a bit before by Yi Yun. Die Die Die

12. jordanvn

jordanvn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do MC'S never fully finish the job? They only do so after the fact that they learned the hard way, from their past mistakes of looking back on the enemy that they THOUGHT were dead. Hopefully tho this dude is completely dead

drewjn likes this.
  13. drewjn

drewjn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ffs... why do I have an eerie feeling that dimwit Nantian will somehow survive and come back...

60% of chapter is repetitive drivel about Nantian thinking that everything isn't fair and/or author reiterates his fall for the umpteenth time, 30% of the chapter is clarifying that the sword goes through the twit's heart and the cultivation is destroyed (ermm, no cultivation, pierced heart, this scene has no right to continue) and yet the pos is still not dead yet.

Keep in mind the other two blood moon people around, and how the author just loves to bring redundant and unneeded material, I feel that Shen Tu Nantian might actually be saved for some forsaken unknown reason...

strixflash likes this.
  14. rav1980

rav1980 Random Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    His don't Ian was destroyed. He would need some major BS plot armor to come back as anything other than a ghost.

15. VOLX98

VOLX98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After the sheperd comes.... i dont like this novel anymore... because it will become slow ... very slow at the tea ceremony

16. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I think same. It's the standard thing some writers do where they have that one bad guy that the MC will always fight. Shen tu nantian has that evil spirit thing in him. Maybe that'll play a part in him surviving

17. drewjn

drewjn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Too many unfinished plot holes, you are likely right. Unless the author plans to make the death truly noteworthy, it will likely be the pos being saved. I will very likely rage quit if so.

It is one think to recycle the background, the comments, and the unnecessarily repetitive repetitions in the story. It is entirely another to also do the bloody same with the villains...

18. CrispyNoodle

CrispyNoodle 『Noodle Overlo*d』『Open Pervert』『Onii-chan』

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew he wouldn't die.... and frigin au th or made yi Yun really dumb by doing this.... why the hell didn't he just kill stn....

19. Lithit

Lithit Desu~'s Little Griffin

Reading List:
    Link
    STN is going to be saved by the blood moon guys isn't he?

20. zg44

zg44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I was just thinking about the 2 Blood Moon grandmasters that are still in the Mystic Realm...; they might save Shen Tu Nantian here.

Also, the evil black gas was in Shen Tu Nantian's Dantian; even if his Dao Seed cracked, it's probably still in there and might be able to take over him or something to that effect...

Lithit likes this.