LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Me! :cookie:

I really like this chapter. Jude being a wild boar and Grid suddenly arriving and letting out a combo

2. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure Grid filled up his pet spots so I don't think he can get anymore. He'll probably just kill it.

3. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m still very confused how flower works

4. talkingwolf98

talkingwolf98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure that whenever Grid uses it and hits people with it it "marks" them and he causes more damage. Also he can stack the marks up to five times.

5. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol then give it to our brand new bow sage, since it's a deadly combo. Matter of fact, i hope Grid steals the whole air force, which empire had like a 100% success rate with, and then make it Overgeared with armor on the creatures

Grid could get the pet dude from 2 competitions ago to train em

6. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean the one who went to Reidan cause he's a huge, huge fan of Noe?

7. Bryce

Bryce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He has overgeared himself, his subordinates, his army, and now he's looking to overgear his cities' fortifications; and the peanut gallery media is spouting bullshit as usual xD

8. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya, an I think he does in recent chapters

Lol he's gonna be like, I am Overgeared Valhalla, just looking at me will make my friends Overgeared
    Team Buff, buff, buff, buff

Lol their socks alone increase their stats by 5%

9. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    [★A legend that has never appeared in history has started to quicken! ★]

Is this the seventh(?) Legendary class acquired by a player?

Pagma's Descendant
    Demon Slayer
    Legendary Great Magician » Duke of Wisdom
    Sword Saint
    Baal's Contractor
    Bow Saint(?)

It was a long time ago though when he arrived in Reidan.

10. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just for the record, on who will most likely become a legend let's just remember that:

Oasis is working on receiving a derivation of the Undefeated Kings decendent.

Euphimia is working on being Muller's decendent......isn't she already a legend and just trying to unlock all his magic. What chapter was that?
    (Which btw is the only growth legendary so far, with room to be a myth by default. Grid might become a myth but since his class isn't growth maybe it'll transom into something diff entirely)

Faker is working on being the next the head of that legendary assassin group

Brazilian girl, hopefully she gets a chance go somehow relate with Povia, and not just waste that opportunity

Aura master has room for growth to become legendary

So does dungeon maker

I'm hoping Peak sword become peak axe and become a legendary miner.

Is Pope considered legendary for a secondary class?

11. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like the popes were never legends. Just transcendents. Though the 1st pope chasing away the demons makes him seem like he should be a legend.

12. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh come on.
    its been 1000 chapters and its clear that grid has plot armor and literally haxxs so all his bad luck becomes good luck

if he ever find a good pet, the pet slot unlock item will go on sale at a 100% discount due to a bug the second he steps away from the pet

13. dereonlad

dereonlad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We've seen a player fail a Legend class change quest before. Could be that it's a derivative class, or, because the class is nigh impossible to get perhaps his current quest is getting him ready to finish the original quest:
    This time around he would be able to grow with Army Swordsmanship, Super sensitivity and status resistance, not to mention one of Ares' army.

Now that I think about, it's right around the time all the legends are supposed to be released. Maybe Oasis was always supposed to fail. Sword Saint came first, it's the flagship. And we're getting assassin, archer, red saint and what looks like explorer.

14. webreader

webreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    grid can add leading the Air Force as a condition for that evil eyes dragon... You get extra cow if you help train the Air Force pets

15. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    That has nothing to do with bad luck. That's like saying Grid will find a item to give him the duplicator skill because he has plot armor.

16. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    No, she isn't. Yes she got the magic but has not succeeded the class. She is still a Duplicator as evident in her latest appearance.

I do not think there will be any Povia stuff, as the main prerequisite of Bow Saint is precisely declining Povia's Descendant. It means that the person is strong enough to be one, but is not satisfied with the class.

Explorer is apparently a new one.

Listing the 'nine classes':
    Pagma's Descendant
    Demon Slayer
    Sword Saint
    Legendary Great Magician/Duke of Wisdom
    Legendary Thief
    Povia's Descendant
    Legendary Tailor
    Legendary Miner
    Undefeated King

17. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the thing with the named legends is that they are inherently different from just a regular legendary class anyone can get. They specifically focus around a single character and the player gains the opportunity to learn more about these character, and gain something in return, usually something related to the NPC's skills.

Although she is currently a Bow Saint, Povia was just a legendary archer who was friendly with the world tree. And the voice she heard for killing a bunch of enemies by hitting their critical points was the world tree, so maybe there is still something she can get out of it.

Like there could always be another swords saint, there won't be one, but if there was, even if they weren't Muller's decendent, they could still get stuff related to him if they're lucky.

Also is it legendary thief or assassin? Either would be awsome but like i wanna see faker steal OP equipment from named NPCs if he's a thief. That would be awsome.

Also ik that earlier the author already mentioned that Lord would become a super powerful NPC but I was always hoping that grid would get a second kid. Maybe like a daughter who wasn't as combative as her brother, but an excellent craftman who would grow to be a legend in many production based classes. Keeping the Overgeared brand alive

18. dereonlad

dereonlad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder whether the Povia's Descendant class promotion quest/storyline is permanently destroyed or the next player who qualifies will obtain the quest or it'll regenerate in 5 years.

I also wonder whether the "nine classes" are symbolic, as there are many epic+ growth classes, or they specifically, Grid, Kraugel, Oasis, Yura, Faker and the last of the nine have a purpose. Perhaps, they will obtain a cooperative myth+ quest once the legends are complete.

19. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    ...haiz, need to stockpile chapters again... not much beatdowns lately. Hoping that Spear Saint can kill the haughty spear bitch, but at least Kraugel killed all her subordinates just for lolz.

Bad Storm likes this.
  20. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, war arc is kinda slow.

0000000 likes this.