Spoiler Kingdom’s Bloodline

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by makarich, Jul 18, 2018.

1. rengetsu08

rengetsu08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's part of the charm of this novel. Also having a 2500+ chapters without any repetitive plot or scene will be the greatest feat an author can possess.

Also it may take too long, but it only look that because the author took a very very long break. Did you know that the author was only able to release chapters that can make the story progress just recently during the holiday and up to latest chapter of 482.
    Because before author don't have enough income to continue with this hobby. The author literally need to find real job that can sustain his family.
    Imagine this gem almost likely to be scrap just because it did not make any money for the author. That's why I'm excited when qidian pick up his novel, at least now it can support author. Hopefully it can generate consistent income that author can focus on his writing.

By the way how much money do you guys think author make with web novel and qidian sponsors?

2. Broken_noodle

Broken_noodle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GOD DAMN the recent chapters are really f*cking GAY.

3. rengetsu08

Reading List:
    Link
    I was hoping that the mc will have a break at least after prison escape, but it looks like it will not happen, until he goes back to the palace.

Looks like author got to much excited writing the plot that it keeps on going. Forgetting to set up breaks of the story built up.

4. Megabadman16

Megabadman16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u share some spoilers about what happens after the prison escape arc.

5. Vvibulo

Vvibulo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is really an interesting story, but currently, I can't digest it. With plot so thick, I got a headache when trying a marathon for this novel.

6. rengetsu08

Reading List:
    Link
    With the current chapters, I feel like this plot of one person telling mc his POV one after the other is pretty boring now. There is no progress since mc escape the prison and the only thing we know are the question keep on pilling up.

Now let answer some question:

After prison escape we will have a drama of separation too much of it that i feels goosebumps that even the escape have taking so long to conclude. Right now I'm reading the scenario with the Duke of the West, sadly it is just too much foreshadowing and leading to more question that the conversation are just going round and round without progressing.
    Yeah trying to read this in one sitting will be a challenge especially if it machined translated. Solution I recommend is using a text to speech app to help you listen to it rather than read it. I recommend t2s app for android user as for apple I don't have any as most of the app are pay walled.

7. Broken_noodle

Broken_noodle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wep Thales is finally back to the capital and currently meeting papa right now... in an rather unpleasant way.
    Oh and he's a Duke now btw. LOL the kingdom building part finally started I guess.

8. rengetsu08

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven't read the latest chapter yet! I'm currently saving the chapters. But sadly I cannot access the raw site right now. T_T

9. Sinigrlock

Sinigrlock Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So why is kelsel v upset of Thales, i don t get it, and what's with the sword?

10. Spectator_2

Spectator_2 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where I can find the manhua for this?

Katra1212 likes this.
  11. Kuchi66

Kuchi66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Broken_noodle did the ever explain why Yeldo didn't save the MC from Quide or stop him from killing half the beggars

12. Spectator_2

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm correct...Yodel didn't bother with the other orphans as his duty was to protect Thales.
    IDK why he didn't help Thales earlier tho

13. rengetsu08

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he didn’t help as soon as he came as he is still measuring mc of his overall capabilities and he is unsure if mc is worth saving.

14. rengetsu08

Reading List:
    Link
    Author is foreshadowing a lot of topic. So far from what I read we still don’t know the exact reason. As for the sword, author is foreshadowing again here and hinting of a crucial plot. But in summary mc father doesn’t want mc to be in debt or shallowly & blindly accepting favors and etcs.

15. rengetsu08

Reading List:
    Link
    I still didn’t know if this novel will have a manhua. If so we will have a wall of text full of manhua.

Spectator_2 likes this.
  16. Spectator_2

Reading List:
    Link
    XD
    There is tho but I forgot the link T-T

17. rengetsu08

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like it’s a sub par quality of illustration. With how most manhua are, I’d rather have the image form on my own imagination rather than see the story twisted by low grade illustration. I haven’t seen a manhua that have a consistent and high quality illustration, so I will not expect things.

18. Ixcez

Ixcez Intergalactic Xanthic Custom Error Zone

Reading List:
    Link
    Check out Demons and strangers very very nice manhua art in my opinion.

Also could someone give me some explanation on his magc and powers. From my understanding his mystic power is space but he can barely use it and doesn’t want to either? And his sword power get’s stronger the more he survives death? But he also doesn’t want to train it to far for some reason?

So the author has pretty much given him two of the strongest powers in his world but one makes him lose his humanity and the other one will make him die early or something?

19. rengetsu08

Reading List:
    Link
    Try to read until the latest update, so far mc real power or origin of it is not explore more. Imagine it like this, author have been describing it in a vague description and most of it are foreshadowing. So basically no real description or name yet, from what I can understand it all boils down to mc able to control his fate or destiny and most of it by making a way out over all dangerous situation. Although this power have a lot of branches, so most of the side characters describe it as one of those known power. Like for example one side characters describe it as a power to duplicate or copy others power, but mc knew it is not as the author vaguely describe or imply it mc knew it all along. So mc uses it in a dire situation and depends on the problem he uses that power to make circumstances favorable to him and this is not constrain by anything, so most side characters wrongly describe it as what they are familiar with. Also the system here is vaguely describe and hard to take notes of key points.

20. Megabadman16

Megabadman16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “It’s hard to compare even with the “Great Emperor” Camelot Karlose the First who conquered the world more than a thousand years ago”
    (Chapter 240 lampard talking to Archdukes after Nuvens death.)

Since lampard mentioned him and also called him Emperor, he must be one of the Emperor’s of the Empire. Tormond the last prince of the Final Empire, most likely a descendant of Camelot Karlose, which implies Karlose was Tormond Jadestar last name before he changed it when he formed constellations.

Coveinder - Dukes of South Coast
    Corleone- Vampires/ Queen Vamp
    Charlton- Assassin’s Strong significant
    Karlose- Thales=Jadestar

All Portuguese/Italian Sounding names. All families were introduced in 1st volume or beginning of 2nd. Connection to watch out for.