LCD Akuyaku reijo ni koi wo shite

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shio, Aug 12, 2016.

1. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell it to the admins
    Who's online now anyway?

2. FussyBadger

FussyBadger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe they didn't want it advertised here because that's how their deal with the author worked

3. zlata

zlata New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I'll drop and get something else.

ali3rd and Edy3 like this.
  4. Shadowhawkstar

Shadowhawkstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No need to apologize, noy many are aware

5. FussyBadger

FussyBadger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anything I'd ask the other group what their plans are and work something out with them

6. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, the translator didn't want it listed on NU so anyone can pick up the novel and NU will list it. That's the reason the new releases were approved. If you're not on NU then NU can't provide you with any type of protection.

It was later discovered that the releases were pure MTL with no editing so they removed though.

7. no168_92

no168_92 BrokenDoor|NeedsFixing|LackingFunds|DonorsWelcomed

Reading List:
    Link
    this story is up to 110 at the prev translator site. there's only 16 left, but the pace is basically unknown..

it's better if the new group continue from there...

8. kuronokishi9

kuronokishi9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any one here???
    Can someone explain to me why there too many stupid things at this series?
    Even though the beginning and romance part is good.

This series has too many contradictions at the plot, well this was a WN, my hope was quite high when read the reviews of this series and before I read this, I just read some masterpiece that also a WN ( Kaettekite mo Fantasy ). And after read it till 33, I stop read it. This one is shit.

There too many plot hole at this series and that plot hole, at many time make a stupid incident. And author didn't even have any will to explain it, he/she just make use convenient concept of that world.

At earlier chapter, our MC said spirit (magic source at that world) has a mind and can think even though it was a simple one. As example there spirit of FML lead her to the place our MC located, and spirits of MC thought if MC meet FML then MC will happy so they didn't give any warning to MC.

BUT. At later chapter, the person that our MC respect ( I quite like his character ) will be executed and so our MC 'tried' to save him, but that person refuse it cause his pride and then died to cover our MC from magic spell that launced to MC when they still debating (it was at middle of execution and many enemy watched).

What tf even spirit do at this moment? They just silent and let that person died. Ain't they has a mind? Then they must know that if that person died, Mc will be saddened, even though they know what will make MC happy but they didn't care about what make MC sad? Stupid, fucking stupid.

And not just that, there many stupid things happen but without any explanation from author.

That fucking king was so Incompetent, law and order at that kingdom is shit. Knight and soldier is fucking useless and what their work did just make thing worst. How tf even that fucking kingdom became big...

Royalty, mainly king at this series are USELESS, incident that connected to children of three big house in that Kingdom, but the king didn't know anything, he didn't care about it and he just let the fucking useless investigator did work.

Even when there a Execution of a Child from One of Big Three Noble Family and a banishment of prince's fiancee, he didn't care and just know that at middle of execution. Even worse that he was fucking slow

But when something bad happen they make it as if the King care and act as if he sad.

Is this king even do any work?

They didn't even give any punishment to culprits, even when what they did is a planned murder plus false accusations without any proof.

And then for last thing

The person that MC respect the most choose to die even though he still can live, he just choose something simple, die and give a will to his companion. He just give them a CURSE (from my opinion) and died as if he care about them and died to protect them.

Even though I quite like his character and at earlier chapter he said that he has a determination to get rid of his pride if there time that pride will be hindrance.

But at last moment, he died cause of his pride that so fucking useless and that just make me very angry.

9. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    He did not die for pride, he died because of f*ckin' stupid loyalty

10. kuronokishi9

Reading List:
    Link
    It can be said as a Pride too ain't?
    The loyalty itself is his pride.
    He has pride for himself that can still hold loyalty to King until the end.
    That is one factor why he accept the execution, but refuse the rescue's hand from his companion, in other word suicide.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
  11. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    First problem, spirit works with the intention of it's user and cannot create a phenomenon without it's user consent. And that's why the norm of using magic is trading your own magic power to create a phenomenon and the phenomenon itself are fixed and can't be controlled after cast.

The scene you based for spirit will is not magic, it's just Ariel heard the spirit's whisper and not spirit using wind to search for Rion's position.

The second problem, the King's and other people ignorance is because the will of the world make every people to miss a few detail or adding some as a mean to reach the otome game storyline.
    It's just like Lancelot's butler misguided view on Vincent in the early school arc chapter are the works of the will of the world even though he saw the scene with his own eye, but on a much larger groups of people.

The third problem, Vincent doesn't want Rion to live in fugitive as he rescued him, so he choose a loyal end and freed Rion rather than dragging him to be fugitive.

Everything in the story is make sense and aren't stupid in the slightest. You may miss some detail and got a wrong conclusion.
    AFAIK there aren't any major plothole

12. kuronokishi9

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmm so in the end even when author didn't write it, because there a convenient concept such is World's Will, everything that happan, even if that a bit too forced, everything will be just make sense.
    I am sure that world's will be a person and then connected to plot directly at future arc right? Its not like the story will be interesting if author use that world's will to the end.

Then this series is not for me.
    Thank you @Kurotsubaki
    I appreciate your reply.

13. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    the "world's will" eventually manifest itself into a clone of ariel and take leon for herself

14. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a story about Rion fighting the world's will, lost vehemently, then try riding with it. If you don't like such story with world's will then your welcome

More spoiler
    Then the world's will will disappear as the story finished and Ariel took it into herself, assimilating, and become a new individual like Rion is Frey and Ryou