Recommendations somethig similar to " To Be a Power in the Shadows! "

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ludiqpich198, May 19, 2019.

1. ludiqpich198

ludiqpich198 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Tilea's worries - However, here the MC is not aware of her powers and joke may get old after a lot of chapters.

Is it tough being a friend.

There Was No Secret Organization to Fight - Similar personality, diff story, diff writing style

3. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe 'There Was No Secret Organization to Fight with the World’s Darkness so I Made One (In Exasperation)'

otaku31 likes this.
  4. ludiqpich198

Reading List:
    Link
    read em all

5. ludiqpich198

Reading List:
    Link
    i found this its a reverse , he didnt want power but got all the power and is a normal person inside '' Demon King, Retry! ''- will see if its any good

6. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Stein's Gate has a similar MC, no OPness tho

7. Dachi

Dachi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want an op mc managing an overpowered organisation then try Overlord

8. ludiqpich198

Reading List:
    Link
    reading it already

9. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Give up... there is nothing more like Shadows.

10. ludiqpich198

Reading List:
    Link
  11. srrrahim

srrrahim A woman's heart, a needle under the sea

Reading List:
    Link
    You can try looking for misunderstanding tag, if you want something similar to that novel
    Maybe you'll like :
    1. My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending (He act like a villain, he talk like a villain, and he can't OOC from his villain character. But surprisingly end up making the hero and his friend admire him, and think that he carried too much burden, but in reality, he is not)
    2. Is it Tough Being a Friend? (He want to be a mob character, a friend of hero, a supporter of the main character. But like the title says, It is a tough journey for him XD)
    3. The Legend of Sun Knight (People said that Captain Sun Knight is the brightest and kindest knight. But reality is far from that)
    4. Martial King’s Retired Life (MC want to retire from Jiang Hu, but it is really hard, because his past will come and hunt him down)
    5. Jiang Hu’s Road is Curved (MC being called a demoness, and evil woman. But the reality is far from that, and she actually just want to look for husband, fall in love, and happily ever after. Turn out, Jiang Hu is not as simple as it is, and she need to stop looking from her pink glasses)
    6. Master’s Smile (This is a story of a master of dark guild, and his weird member. The misunderstanding between him and his member is hilarious)
    7. Evil-like Duke Household (A crazy misunderstanding about all the members of duke household)
    8. Running Away From The Hero(Remake) [MC is a teacher in an underworld organization. The hilarious part is, all of his batch of student are weird. Some become heroes, some create their own dark organization, some has weird fetish, etc]
    9. The Experimental Log of the Crazy Lich (If you want to read a hilarious OP MC with weird subordinate, you can try this)
    10. History’s Number 1 Founder (MC's faking it to look super cool skill is max. No one suspect that he is actually not that OP. A parody and misunderstanding)
    11. The Daily Life of the Immortal King (Too much OP is too troublesome. And MC is really OP with lack of common sense)
    12. Unruly Phoenix Xiaoyao (MC transmigrate from the apocalypse zombies world, into an ancient world, where she wake up as a girl that posed as the emperor in china. I like the interactions between MC and her subordinate, and I laugh everytime her subordinate has misunderstanding and headache when dealing with their emperor)

That's my list for you. I hope it can help you:cookie:

boilhats likes this.