Spoiler The Two-Faced Venerate Emperor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sasakira, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Shinygold13

Shinygold13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! To be honest, I don’t remember anymore since it’s been like a year, maybe two, when I finished reading this one. I haven’t been reading the translated chapters too because knowing the ending just makes me lose interest.

2. Shinygold13

Reading List:
    Link
    Just copy one of novelupdates’ “other names” and paste it on google. I recommend you use chrome cuz it automatically translates the text if you allow it.

3. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone asked a question on whether MC's baby was ML's or the demons who raped her or smth... So the MC was raped?? How? When?? Why???

4. Shinygold13

Reading List:
    Link
    This? What? She was never raped or so I remember. Oh wait, I remember now, no she was never raped. She was almost raped or was it stage rape? I don’t remember the specifics but I am firm in my belief that she was never raped and the son is the ML’s son but before she gave birth the ML was all like “even if it wasn’t mine, I will still accept it” so the ML himself wasn’t sure and did not trust FL with her words which hurts her all the more. It just so happens that she’s pregnant already and doesn’t know and then the almost rape happened.

I’m not sure when the stage rape will happen but I remember that she was lost or was separated from the ML and entered a fox village or maybe was trapped by fox demons.

As you can see I have lots of maybes that’s because it’s been years since I finished this novel and since it was disappointing to me, I dropped the English translation.

I do know that she was never raped, just repeating, but it became a misunderstanding and such.

Misaki Yata likes this.
  5. J-Susan

J-Susan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the baby at the end? Is the romance between the ML and FL unresolved? Will there be a continuation? I hope their problems will be concluded.

6. Alymirra

Alymirra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! So I have a question about the ML. This novel is marked as both a harem (genre) and reverse-harem (tag). But when I read the spoilers I only see one ML mentioned? Is this story a harem or not? If it is who are the other MLs? If not could someone please remove the false tags from NU?

7. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhh..... This novel started out soooo good and the relationship is so healthy!!! How did it get so toxic?? Is the author waaay to bored???