Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. catpisi

catpisi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It‘s been months now since I finished this, I loved it sooo much! :love:
    Does anyone know the link to the Korean Novel? If so, please send the link!

2. HappySheep00

HappySheep00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened after Claude regaimed his memories?
    Is there a love triangle/square between Athy, Lucas and Ezakiel, and Jenet?

3. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    No idea but I would like to think he kicked the Duke into the curb. There is really no focus on romantic relationships in the novel since it is more focused on Athy and Claude's relationship.

HappySheep00 likes this.
  4. HappySheep00

Reading List:
    Link
    Did they search for the cause of Atty's relapse, i.e. the ribbon? what happened to Blackie?

5. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Claude trird to help Athy by negatong effects of the black magic in the ribbon. The result is his amnesia about Athy. Blackie was 'absorbed' back into Athy since the black magic did cause an adverse effect on her.

Tias likes this.
  6. HappySheep00

Reading List:
    Link
    Whaattt!!! I'm gonna miss Blackie. ..

Will they search for someone responsible for the ribbon or just peg it as a random mana outburst? What happens after Claude regain his memories?

Tias likes this.
  7. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    They didn't need to search since our Lucas already knew who was behind everything and dealt with him.

8. HappySheep00

Reading List:
    Link
    Since this is a spoiler thread, can you spoil me on how Lucas did it and what he did to him(assuming its the black-haired guy)
    Thank you

Tias and readerz like this.
  9. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    It's basically the dude who dug up his grave. Since he wanted Lucas's attention so badly he did all those stupid things, so Lucas literally beat the crap out of him then forced him to eat/consume the black magic he amplified on Jeanette that affected Athy knowing full well he'll die (black haired dude) anyways. In the end, he was also told to change Jeanette's eyes to green after getting Jeanette's permission so everyone lived happily ever after.

Fatman2016, creizreiz, Tias and 3 others like this.
  10. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, I'm just wondering but has anyone here already at the sidestory part of the novel? Cuz that's where your blood will boil at the ******ness of everyone

readerz likes this.
  11. HappySheep00

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, I can't wait to read about that.. lucas is pretty badass.

Did Claude realize how powerful Lucas is eventually?

Tias and Yukari_me like this.
  12. HappySheep00

Reading List:
    Link
    no, first time I hear of a side story. what is it about?

Tias and readerz like this.
  13. kuroeshiroe

kuroeshiroe Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nooooo! Why?! I guess I have to wait even longer now. *sigh* :sushi_sleeping:

14. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    He already had a hunch but when Athy told Claude her hunch of Lucas being the Master of the Black Tower that’s when he confirmed it.

Hehe, it’s about....

Athy and Lucas being transported in the real novel version of Lovely Princess. Tho Lucas isn’t aware of it but Athy is

Hakwifey7, creizreiz, Tias and 4 others like this.
  15. HappySheep00

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh dear... I don't think I am gonna like it. I beg your pardon but I think the novel Lovely Princess was pretty sh*tty. I don't like jenette, not one bit

Yukari_me and Moro-sama like this.
  16. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Im glad we both share the same feelings :blobowoevil: that side story is where u see the ugly side of Jeanette acting like a white lotus always concerned for Athy but feels the opposite *sigh*

Tias and HappySheep00 like this.
  17. Sarahlaras

Sarahlaras Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Can u tell what makes claude remember athy? And does his brother(anathasius?) is the guy with black hair and black eyes( i mean he still alive?

18. NoirRequiem

NoirRequiem Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly, in the novel, he saw Athy's drawings that he kept. He also sees a portrait of himself and Athy. He doesn't get back his memory 100% from it, but it does get him thinking about what Athy's relationship is with him, and if everyone was telling the truth about them being close. I think Athy left to run away after the amnesia happened, only to return again later. Because of the drawings and portrait, Claude treated her better.
    Lucas does return with a twig/branch of the World Tree. He uses it to stab Claude's head to bring back his memories. Athy was horrified when Lucas stabbed him. It does bring back Claude's memories, but I'm not sure if it included his memories from the original "The Lovely Princess."
    As for Anastasius, in the future, someone said Lucas comes after him and beats him to a pulp. He also made Anastasius revert Jenette's eyes to green (?) and remove the black magic in her that was also affecting Athy, with her permission. But by taking in all that black magic, Anastasius dies.

Someone do correct me if I'm wrong. ><

Last edited: May 23, 2019
    komo komo, DOHere, 08phamann and 4 others like this.
  19. NoirRequiem

NoirRequiem Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read from the Wattpad translation's comments that Claude is still king and Athy went back to school to learn magic. We don't really get a glimpse of Athy becoming Empress, however, it was mentioned that she would be a really powerful magician.
    As for Claude kicking the Duke into the curb, it's likely. Then again, I don't think his role in Anastasius' coup-d'etat is very big besides taking care of Jennette and planning to use her to get to Claude. It didn't really work, so the Duke's plans basically just went... poof. Claude might see that and say it's not worth the paperwork of removing a Duke from his station. Then again, these are all just assumptions since I haven't seen any comments about Roger Alpheus from online resources.
    Ijekiel does give up on being Athy's suitor after he learned of his father's plans, or at least, his involvement to Athy's suffering. Not sure if he ended up pursuing Jenette in this life as well. So, there's not really a triangle/square.
    While the main novel itself is focused on Claude and Athy's relationship, there are spinoff stories that include more Athy and Lucas moments. One, of which, is my favourite because Lucas gifts Athy a dragon and kisses her. There was also one where they danced together at a ball. These Infos were from a reader who read the Korean novel's spinoffs.

J-Susan, creizreiz, 08phamann and 6 others like this.
  20. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

WOAH, the spinoffs sound pretty fluffy! Finally some romance, and I'm AthyXLucas ship! :aww::blobnosebleed::blobmelt:

Mukuro and NoirRequiem like this.