How shameless can you be?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cap.toon, May 20, 2019.

1. Gyoza

Gyoza Turn Up the Eurobeat

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry to disappoint. No, we aren't.

2. sealteam14

sealteam14 Your friendly HI3 SEA monkey farmer

Reading List:
    Link
    Being a total jacka*s and go nuts with those bullies in school and get away with it victorious( and painful as heck when it come to handicap combat with 1vs 8).
    Back in high school, i have reputation of easily to provoke. A gang of bullies ruin my day by dumping my notebooks into toilet and hijacking my wallet along with my bicycle key. That evening after school, i gone full rampage with a metter-long rulers, a compass and my shoes ready. It's was a fight, yep, and i'm badly hurt, but i rekt the ringleader along with badly poked 3 others with compass and hit the rest with the most painful stroke from the rulers. The next day all 9 of us got to the principal office. I got away with being 1 week clean up my school's hallway( due to bad behaviours and profanity in front of the principal when dedend myself against those 8), the other 8 got suspended for 2 weeks from school. And ever since, all bulkies stayed away from me, called me "shameless" to use adult as folder to get away and "fight like a coward". But hey, all well that ends well right?
    P/S: i still lost the money in the wallet, but at least my personal ID and personal document not all lost so... :3

cap.toon likes this.
  3. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, I don't know if this is a shameless story. But I did feel a bit bad about what I did even though it was a joke.

So, I accidentally kissed a classmate once, a guy. We were both coincidentally called by two people just as we turned a corner in the hallway and ended up kissing as an accident. We all just laughed it off, we are not gay either so it was truly something to laugh about.

Now...later when he got a girlfriend, someone from the same school, I bothered her for a whole year by bringing up that kiss I had with her boyfriend every time we met. lol
    I just added so many random things like, his lips were so smooth and tender, his eyes were so beautiful up close...of course it was all made up cause the kiss lasted for less than a second so I didn't get to experience all that. But the thing is that the boy couldn't say anything against it cause it actually happened...and he also knew I was just messing around with her so he didn't do much to refute me either.

What I didn't know was how much it bothered her, cause when those two actually had their first kiss about a year later, I was the first person she came to tell. Her expression at that time was something like, "I'm freaking done with this!"
    And I actually felt a little bad for her because I didn't know it bothered her this much. lol (But you gotta admit it's still quite funny.)

4. Finalbeta

Finalbeta Science Nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure, guess it would depend on context as well

5. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How could I? This is a public forum. Where in this post has it become a one to one conversation? Haha--no advantage here.

Okay. You remind me of my brother.

O.O! How! In Northern CA, schools have someone who patrol and a gated campus!

I feel bad for that teacher. He must be so boring.

Huh? You ate a leaf to trick someone out of their snack? Like how? Convince them to eat leaf and forfeit their snack?

Gyoza likes this.
  6. Gyoza

Gyoza Turn Up the Eurobeat

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, she was cool enough to teach us how to play card games. I feel like most teachers don't do that.

7. Adastria Lillith

Adastria Lillith [Inquisitor of the Ordo Hereticus]

Reading List:
    Link
    Easy, I don't live in Northern CA. Went back home, parents called by the school, suspended for a week. It was all good..